Monday, May 9, 2011

kate hudson pregnant belly

kate hudson pregnant belly. kate hudson pregnant 2009.
  • kate hudson pregnant 2009.



  • geiger167
    Aug 25, 04:05 PM
    I had a problem with my .mac account recently (failure to update Idisc and Iweb) and reported the fault on the apple support forum for some help. The service was down for a day and a half when I received a phone call from Apple in America. As I live in the UK I was certainly not expecting a phone call from anyone. The Apple representive went through my propblem with me on the phone and made sure my .mac account was working perfectly before he rang off. The problem with service faults are only complaints are ever heard, no one ever mentions the good service when it occurs, and the company was certainly under no obligation to me to make a transatlantic phone call to help me out and is the first time in my many years as a computer user when any manufacturer has ever made this kind of effort to solve a complaint :)





    kate hudson pregnant belly. Kate Hudson already has one
  • Kate Hudson already has one



  • grum
    Sep 19, 06:39 AM
    What's funny is that even if new MacBooks and MacBook Pros were released tomorrow with the newer Merom chip, 90% of you folks in here wouldn't notice a difference in your daily computing. You would not say "OMG, this 64 bit processing and extra .16Ghz speed is AWESOME!!! I can't BELIEVE I lived without this for so long!!!" You wouldn't even notice unless someone told you.

    Sorry but I've heard this so many times it gets pretty annoying. Dont assume to know what ppl want to use their Macbooks for. I want to use it for music production which can be very intensive on the processor, other people for graphics etc where a few seconds shaved off processing times when added up many times can make quite a difference to productivity.

    Also, when the new chips come out it will instantly knock a chunk off the resell value - yes this is always the way with technology but buying when an update is coming soon seems silly.





    kate hudson pregnant belly. kate hudson pregnant 2011 pics
  • kate hudson pregnant 2011 pics



  • aafuss1
    Aug 5, 10:56 PM
    To me the answer to the whole IR/Mac Pro/Front Row thing is obvious - put an integrated IR receiver into the keyboard. The keyboard would come with the Mac Pro (unlike the display) and is rarely under the desk. :)

    Plus they could sell the keyboard for any Mac (including ones that don't have Front Row - they could include the app with it).

    A redesigned keyboard-should come in Mac Pro and white colors





    kate hudson pregnant belly. Kate+hudson+pregnant
  • Kate+hudson+pregnant



  • halhiker
    Apr 6, 01:43 PM
    That's actually more than I expected.





    kate hudson pregnant belly. Kate+hudson+pregnant
  • Kate+hudson+pregnant



  • cmaier
    Apr 19, 02:35 PM
    Yes. People here are failing to understand the difference between traditional patents that we usually hear about here, and design patents. I believe what Apple is suing over is infringed design patents.

    7 utility patents and 3 design patents, plus 3 trade dress registrations and a bunch (7? i forget) trademark registrations, plus some unregistered state-law unfair competition/trademark stuff.





    kate hudson pregnant belly. Kate+hudson+pregnant+
  • Kate+hudson+pregnant+



  • BlizzardBomb
    Sep 19, 01:23 AM
    1.83 GHz and 2 GHz Core 2 Duos for the MacBook, 2.16 GHz and 2.33 GHz Core 2 Duos for the MacBook Pro. Simple. And an MR X1800 (XT?)/ Go 7800 (GTX?) for the MacBook Pro!





    kate hudson pregnant belly. Kate Hudson and her soon-to-be
  • Kate Hudson and her soon-to-be



  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 24, 04:57 PM
    Today, calling people who disagree with the Obama administration's antics "racist" is equivalent to calling someone a "doo-doo-head".

    This is a discouraging trend.

    They water-down the label, by misusing it so often. It will lose all real value.

    Fairly, no, make that really, stupid.





    kate hudson pregnant belly. Kate Hudson Talks Pregnancy
  • Kate Hudson Talks Pregnancy



  • Yebubbleman
    Apr 6, 02:20 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    @yebubbleman

    You keep talking about the MBA being "crippled" - how so? What can't it do other than play optical media? Why can't you do "real work" on it?

    As for the graphics, I'm under no illusion that it can play games like a mbp let alone gaming PC. And I don't need that. But the current MBA can play some modern games (SC II for example) at decent settings and frames. I wouldnt want to lose the ability to do casual gaming by going to the intel integrated.

    A 13" MacBook Pro has a hard drive that can be easily replaced and upgraded (even with an SSD if you so fancy), RAM that can be easily replaced and upgraded, a standard-voltage (read: more powerful) CPU, and yes (love it or hate it) an optical drive, along with a FireWire 800 port, an Ethernet Port, an IR sensor (which granted, isn't the most useful feature out there) and battery life to spare even given the faster speed. And yes, even with a Sandy Bridge MacBook Air, the benefits that a Sandy Bridge 13" MacBook Pro have over it, especially for the price, make it a much better machine. You are grossly limited with a MacBook Air by comparison.

    I don't mean to say that with a 27" iMac at home, one couldn't be happily mobile with a 13" MacBook Air if they so desired, I just don't think it has enough going for it to make it worthy of being stand-alone to anyone who isn't either (a) bat-**** crazy about about the MacBook Air or (b) very simple in their computing needs.

    I didn't go through all the pages of replies, but in case some one hasn't corrected them yet, the bus speed of the 13" is 1066mhz.

    Already covered, but kudos regardless.





    kate hudson pregnant belly. that Kate+hudson+pregnant+
  • that Kate+hudson+pregnant+



  • Borbarad
    Aug 6, 11:29 AM
    Mac OS X Leopard
    Introducing Vista 2.0

    http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=207241438&size=l

    :D

    B





    kate hudson pregnant belly. Pregnant Kate Hudson #39;due in
  • Pregnant Kate Hudson #39;due in



  • yac_moda
    Jul 21, 12:39 PM
    Get with the program you guys ...

    ... start think the way APPLE think :eek:


    Apple will NOT release such a HIGH END MACchine without spotlighting a use :eek: :eek:

    Such a most excellent MACchine would be released with Bluray and the computing power would be used to burn to ALL THAT SPACE in human as opposed to GEOLOGICAL time spans :eek: :eek: :eek:





    kate hudson pregnant belly. YUP SHE#39;S PREGNANT.
  • YUP SHE#39;S PREGNANT.



  • mc68k
    Dec 7, 12:47 AM
    well i bought a delorean s2. hadn't seen it come up before in the used lot, and ive been checking pretty much every time. was at the bottom of the list and i had to sell a few of my cars before i could buy it. 517K! not even something i can win high HP races with, but damn cool :cool:





    kate hudson pregnant belly. Kate Hudson Wearing Stuart
  • Kate Hudson Wearing Stuart



  • mobilehavoc
    Apr 6, 03:32 PM
    Congrats, you will be able to play with the handful of apps designed for it.
    ;)

    You're absolutely right. Better than the junk in the app store. At the end of the day there aren't that many QUALITY apps on ipad either. I know because I have one.





    kate hudson pregnant belly. Pregnant Kate Hudson giddily
  • Pregnant Kate Hudson giddily



  • rawdigits
    Sep 13, 08:57 AM
    I guess I'll wait until Tigerton. I want to buy a merom MBP when it comes out.
    The architecture of Tigerton is without the Frontside Bus. More in direction of AMD. Much more efficiency than put just 8 Cores to the 1.3 FSB. Clovertown alos has slower RAM.


    :rolleyes:





    kate hudson pregnant belly. Kate elaborated, quot;You do get
  • Kate elaborated, quot;You do get



  • Bill McEnaney
    Mar 1, 05:00 AM
    What I do is none of your damn business. And your opinion has no bearing on my life. Why you feel the need to tell others what to do is beyond me. Take care of your own house, let me take care of mine.
    I don't want to know what Lee does. I've said what I believe. I haven't told anyone to do anything.





    kate hudson pregnant belly. Pregnant Kate Hudson giddily
  • Pregnant Kate Hudson giddily



  • Jimmy James
    Apr 6, 02:12 PM
    I used to own an iPad 1, gave it away, didn't want an iPad 2. Why do I need two devices of the same OS where the UI was designed for the iPhone (smaller device) to begin with?

    As was pointed out by a previous poster, iOS was developed for tablet use.

    Perhaps you should own an iPad and an Android phone?





    kate hudson pregnant belly. Pregnant Kate Hudson giddily
  • Pregnant Kate Hudson giddily



  • Manuel Moreno
    Jul 27, 12:59 PM
    will apple lower the actual prices of macs?
    intel is about to cut 61% of the prices of core duo's...





    kate hudson pregnant belly. Pregnant Kate Hudson giddily
  • Pregnant Kate Hudson giddily



  • relimw
    Aug 6, 10:27 PM
    Jeff Han rightfully mocks Bill AND steve (http://www.ted.com/tedtalks/tedtalksplayer.cfm?key=j_han&flashEnabled=1)

    Very cool! But something tells me it won't be announced tomorrow :) :eek:





    kate hudson pregnant belly. Pregnant Kate Hudson giddily
  • Pregnant Kate Hudson giddily



  • Porchland
    Aug 7, 03:23 PM
    The photo templates in Mail look pretty nifty. The ability to crop and scale inside a pre-defined space would make a nice new feature for iPhoto books, so I suspect we may see more of this feature in iPhoto when iLife refreshes in January.

    The improved functionality in Mail looks great!





    kate hudson pregnant belly. Pregnant Kate Hudson giddily
  • Pregnant Kate Hudson giddily



  • xStep
    Apr 10, 11:35 PM
    Everyone is pretty worried about this new overhaul because the guy who botched iMovie is the guy now in charge of FCP.

    Uh, iMovie was botched?





    wizard
    Apr 10, 03:44 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)


    I'm a little confused...why was Avid presenting at a Final Cut Pro User Group's meeting anyway? Do they just come in and are like "Hey, you've all made a mistake!" or something?

    No idea, but I just don't get those tactics. I mean, other than being ruthless business people. :p

    Just show your stuff without having to strong arm...

    It is a users group for FCP what would you expect. Seriously the people running the Supermeet are probably falling all overthemselves to make sure Apple is happy here, FCP is the reason the group exists. This isn't Apple strong arming into a public and more general purpose show, it is rather Apple giving these people exactly what they have been crying for over the last couple of years.

    Beyond all of that the vendors that are being displaced will likely get a huge boost from the debut anyway. If the new FCP is that good there will be a buying binge when it comes to hardware. It is a net positive for everybody.





    MTD's Mac
    Mar 26, 12:44 PM
    I hate all the gesture crap going on, sure it's fine for laptop users, but it's of no use to me on my mac pro.

    Wow, couldn't disagree more. Touch is the beginning of a radical new way to use a Mac. I have a Magic Trackpad for my desktop setup and with custom gestures from Better Touch Tool it's far superior to any combination of keyboard shortcuts, hot corners, and other intuitive time-savers. Yes, there's a learning curve, but Lion should mitigate that somewhat and besides, wasn't there a learning curve for every new I/O hardware?





    SevenInchScrew
    Dec 8, 12:30 AM
    ...or in photo mode which you use a few times and then never look do it again.
    I disagree. I've played a good deal of GT5 now at a friend's place. The game itself is not very good, in my opinion, especially after 6 years waiting. But the Photo Mode is VERY excellent. There is at least one thing this game does very well, and that is screenshots. I'm not spending $60 for a screenshot generator, but the feature is quite awesome.
    Bad Physics in damage- Forza's canned animation damage is better?
    At least in Forza you don't have to "Unlock" the damage. ;)





    poppe
    Jul 14, 02:39 PM
    As usual though they come with 50% of the necessary RAM :rolleyes:, why Apple can't get this right I don't know.

    Also I'm surprised the top model doesn't have Intel's fastest chip, surely Apple want to say they have the fastest possible computers?

    Dual Optical drives is OK, good if you want to have a blu-ray drive as well I suppose...


    You would think they would come out with the fastest chip...

    I mean what seperates them from a Dell or HP workstation that is top of the line? OS X (yes), but to the ones on the fence that doesn't justify paying more for less.





    nagromme
    Aug 25, 05:02 PM
    I have always wondered if Apple's past industry record on support was really accurate. I think that Apple had such a loyal following of users that they tended to give Apple rosey marks for what most would classify as just average support.
    A very logical theory--and sometimes true, no doubt--but three possible points to counter that:


    * There is NOT a pattern of Mac users tending to hide their dissatisfaction--not even with even the smallest thing Apple does wrong. At least, not on these forums :D

    * Consumer Reports (and PC Magazine too to some extent) break down the numbers in quantifiable ways: like whether Apple support solved the problem or not, and how long you had to wait on hold. It's not just "subjective impressions" being gathered. These are professional surveys after all.

    * People aren't just loyal out of the blue, they're loyal because Apple HAS done well by them. People being happy on Mac is a FAIR factor, I think, not an unfair one. (The fact that Mac users like Apple/Macs so much is sometimes used as a REASON to claim that Apple/Macs don't deserve it. That's a little backwards at best.)


    Nonetheless, I think you have a point about Switchers being an increasing group. I'm not sure exactly HOW that affects the outcome, but I think that it must, and that it's something Apple must adapt to.

    As for this past month--I don't see any unusual pattern of complaints, personally. Things like that always fluctuate, and if there IS an increase in the last few weeks, I bet it's not the first such, nor the last.

    For the record, my own experience: I have had Apple bend over backwards for me and offer better service (even free not-warranty repair for wear-and-tear) than they were bound to do. I have also had some frustration with getting canned responses from the first-level techs (at other companies too)--but I politely but firmly move up the ladder!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment