Tuesday, May 10, 2011

kate hudson 2011 golden globes

kate hudson 2011 golden globes. Kate Hudson Goes Against The
  • Kate Hudson Goes Against The



  • Multimedia
    Aug 27, 09:33 PM
    I think im gonna wait and buy in 2007 with leopard and iLife 07 :rolleyes:I don't think I will be able to wait another 8 months. Waiting for C2D was brutal enough. But I'm gonna try and hold out for a refurb C2 Mac Pro or MB or MBP.





    kate hudson 2011 golden globes. Kate and Bellamy began dating
  • Kate and Bellamy began dating



  • cmaier
    Apr 19, 02:12 PM
    One of the three basics that must be proven in order to win a trade dress case, is the likelihood of confusion.

    In other words, would someone think they're buying one thing but really getting another, such as might happen with shoes or pills or whatever.

    That sort of misstates the test for likelihood of confusion. A consumer might, for example, believe that Apple licenses or otherwise blesses the Samsung products. That's probably good enough.





    kate hudson 2011 golden globes. Kate Hudson made her presence
  • Kate Hudson made her presence



  • FF_productions
    Aug 15, 01:04 PM
    has adobe dropped any hints as to when CS3 will be available

    2nd quarter of 2007 is what I'm hearing.

    Beat me to it.





    kate hudson 2011 golden globes. Kate hudson, who is golden
  • Kate hudson, who is golden



  • b166er
    Apr 7, 10:39 PM
    It's psychology, man. big companies use it against us every day. I have worked in retail a long time, and I see this all the time with high demand products. Dollars to doughnuts apple has a stock pile of iPads and they are just letting so many thousand slip out at a time. Hype generates massive amounts of free press and profits at no cost to the company making the product.





    kate hudson 2011 golden globes. Kate Hudson Sighting In Punta
  • Kate Hudson Sighting In Punta



  • mikethebigo
    Apr 6, 10:56 AM
    Can we also expect, ?

    -Backlit keys
    -Brighter display, colors, and IPS
    -HD Facetime

    All would be greatly appreciated along with the Sandy Bridge

    fingers crossed for no Over-heating issues, you know how those turbo speeds can get and how they've treated the 13'' Pros

    I might not expect IPS, doesn�t it draw more power than TN LCDs?





    kate hudson 2011 golden globes. kate-hudson-golden-globes-
  • kate-hudson-golden-globes-



  • Thex1138
    Apr 19, 05:25 PM
    Is that we here in Macrumours world know our Apple products....
    But out in the Minnesota farmlands.... They may not have seen the ads....
    They meet up with another farming buddies... A couple of beers.
    Gone to a tech shop to buy a smartphone n' thought through the beer bottle they bought themselves a samsung iPhone.
    :rolleyes:

    /sarcasm





    kate hudson 2011 golden globes. kate hudson 2011 hair. kate
  • kate hudson 2011 hair. kate



  • -SD-
    Nov 12, 09:58 AM
    Sony have set a new release date: November 24th (this year, if you were wondering). So then, 12 days to go, unless you're one of the lucky ones who's already managed to get a copy ;)

    :apple:





    kate hudson 2011 golden globes. pregnant kate hudson 2011.
  • pregnant kate hudson 2011.



  • ChazUK
    Apr 6, 01:29 PM
    It'll be 100,001 when it comes out in the UK when mine gets delivered..... Roll on Saturday!:D





    kate hudson 2011 golden globes. Kate Hudson Kate Hudson is an
  • Kate Hudson Kate Hudson is an



  • skunk
    Apr 27, 04:51 PM
    The bigger deal here is the tendency of some fathers to name their kids the EXACT same name they have and add a "2nd". I've always thought that practice couldn't be stupidier. :PIt's just like kings, innit?





    kate hudson 2011 golden globes. When I saw Kate in her
  • When I saw Kate in her



  • aricher
    Sep 13, 12:44 PM
    I think we can all read at normal size. Besides, how do you know the IT dude typed that vs. the poster just typing what he said?

    I did a direct copy-paste from my IT guy's email. What a knucklehead - him not you.





    kate hudson 2011 golden globes. kate hudson 2011 hair.
  • kate hudson 2011 hair.



  • totoum
    Apr 10, 04:17 AM
    But later he gets called out from another speculating Apple is making a very significant change and distancing Final Cut from the real 'pro' users, dumbing it down, etc, and the guy who has seen it gets real quiet.. He is asked if he will update his editing studio's workflow to the new Final Cut, and he basically danced around the question, pleaded the 5th, and made it pretty clear that he is holding back some reservations about how the industry will adapt to the changes.


    Yep,saw that,as well as the "faster horse" quote meaning that there will be disapointed people.

    I think he refused to commit to switching to the new version because I'm betting on anything tape based being taken out,that seems like a very apple thing to do but as they mentioned later most huge production companies are not ready for that.

    Also probably means no blu-ray in sight and no update to dvd studio pro.

    I really do hope they switch to a halfway decent H.264 encoder though.





    kate hudson 2011 golden globes. Kate Hudson. Adorable Updo
  • Kate Hudson. Adorable Updo



  • jne381
    Aug 7, 05:27 PM
    I think the improvements to OSX are all well and good, I do think Time Machine will be valued in my home, but it is hard to get excited because 10.4 still seems so new to me. I'm sure I don't even know a lot of the cool things it does.

    I was hoping for more in the way of hardware. The MacPro seem fine, even though no new case. WHat is he deal with no new displays, but they did drop the prices a little. I think the iPod is long overdue at this point for a makeover. I guess I'm just a victim of my own unfulfilled expectations.





    kate hudson 2011 golden globes. Kate Hudson. Golden Globes Red
  • Kate Hudson. Golden Globes Red



  • mc68k
    Dec 9, 01:06 AM
    well turns out you win the delorean s2 in part of the game. so much for that epic purchase :(

    one cool thing about this game is since im in front of screen a lot ive been listening to some good new music while playing. been getting back in the old zone. a lot of the old tracks are coming back to me. i can hit a lot of the corners from memory

    the required oil change for all used cars sucks. i put in the code for my free car from pre order. got the nascar and the mclaren stealth. that car is even better than my fully tricked out F40! i tried it on a practice track and it felt much smoother.i almost feel liek its cheating with the SS racing tires. oh well it's still fun and if you miss a corner badly it's still your fault and you lose, so theres till some challenge there.

    edit: looks like i cant sell the delorean. anyone want to trade?





    kate hudson 2011 golden globes. kate hudson 2011 grammys.
  • kate hudson 2011 grammys.



  • Lennholm
    Apr 27, 09:20 AM
    This is exactly what i wanted to hear from Apple, a clarification on what the system actually does and an update that stops the info from being registered when location services is turned off.
    I believe the lawsuit was simply a measure to get this clarification from Apple and now the suit will be dropped for sure.





    kate hudson 2011 golden globes. Kate Hudson in Marchesa
  • Kate Hudson in Marchesa



  • Nuck81
    Dec 1, 11:18 AM
    Cool thanks. I will give this a try. Anything to get this bus done. I hate the tasks where whatever it is you are driving is real slow!

    Heh, if you like driving the bus, you'll LOVE the next two races at Top Gear...





    kate hudson 2011 golden globes. It#39;s great seeing Kate Hudson
  • It#39;s great seeing Kate Hudson



  • deadpoet
    Mar 31, 10:35 PM
    Iphone are sold BOGO and even just free on contract over in other countries.


    iPhone is sold as buy-one-get-one-free? In what country would that be?





    kate hudson 2011 golden globes. Golden Globes: Kate Hudson
  • Golden Globes: Kate Hudson



  • After G
    Aug 26, 04:09 PM
    If the power consumption is the same... does that mean that the Merom and the current chips suck the same amount energy while going full throttle?

    If the above is true, if you turned down the Merom to match the speed of the current chips, wouldn't the Merom be drawing 20% less power?

    In other words if the Merom and the current chip were both going 60 mph down the freeway, would the Merom be drawing less power?

    Am I missing something here (such as the basics of electricity, the basic way that chips work, etc.)?

    512keThey'd draw the same power, but the Merom would be done faster at the same clock rate. So you use less power by taking less time to do your work. That and better power saving modes.





    kate hudson 2011 golden globes. The 68th annual Golden Globes
  • The 68th annual Golden Globes



  • Gatesbasher
    Mar 31, 03:34 PM
    Oh, Lordy! The Fandroids were always delusional, but reading some of these comments�this seems to have pushed them over the line into some sort of clinical psychosis.





    kate hudson 2011 golden globes. Golden Globes 2010 Hair amp;
  • Golden Globes 2010 Hair amp;



  • thunng8
    Apr 9, 05:13 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)



    But in the case of the Sb quad core the figure seems to be in excess of 50%, not 20%

    CPU isnt the only component drawing power. AMD 6750M has higher TDP compared to 330M as well

    I have already mentioned that the 40w difference measured was when it was running cinebench which does not tax the gpu at all. Gpu tdp should not be a big factor.





    Multimedia
    Aug 26, 09:44 PM
    May have been said, but ship dates on iMacs are 7-10 days.Tonight NBC News noted that there is a combined Back To School K-12 $17.6 Billion + College $36.6 Billion = $54.2 Billion in play right now - much of it for Consumer Electronics - particularly computers. Add in the switch to Core 2 and we are looking at an impossible situation to predict what is happening with regard to and of the supply backlog.

    This is the second largest buying season only trumped by the end of the year holidays. Given this reality, I think we all need to try and exercise maximum patience and skip all the speculation why "clues" mean what. Any "clues" could have multiple reasons in this moment. :eek: :confused: ;)Post #90 Here in Los Angeles, I have been to a couple of apple stores, and a couple of best buy stores in the apple section. Everytime I was in those places, there were obviously college kids with their parents purchasing new macs, particularly the regular macbook. The apple stores especially were swamped with college bound students.

    This is a huge time for all computer manufacturers, and laptops are big sellers for college kids. Shortages are bound to happen. I hope this doesn't affect my MBP making it to a store near me sooner rather than later, but I have a feeling it will. I do feel confident however, that within the next 3 to 4 weeks, I will have, or will have on order a new merom MBP. I hope. :)Me too. ;)

    Also Soon:
    MacBook Pro 17"
    Easy Access HD Bay
    2.33 GHz Merom
    1 GB DDR2 RAM + 1 or 2 GB Third Party Stick
    Black Anodized Aluminum
    $2799 + 30" Dell on 20% off Sale $1520 = My ultimate Core 2 Duo Starter Kit for only $4319 + $346 CA sales tax = $4665 . :p

    Makes me think twice about a Mac Pro refurb as the way to go. :D





    dmarcoot
    Apr 6, 03:37 PM
    I hope that number keeps rising; we need competition to not let Apple rest on it's laurels.

    First they need to make a product worthy of rising. A sub par product and user experience will not push Apple.

    At any rate, clearly Apple is not resting on laurels with the rest of computing industry as far back as they are in quality, price, experience and their available software ecosystems.





    roland.g
    Apr 6, 11:19 AM
    I LOL'd. I owned iPad 1 for a year, and while it's nice, it's a FAR, FAR cry from the productivity capabilities of the current gen MBA.

    Like it or not, iPad is SEVERELY CRIPPLED for content creation (i.e. real work), but excels at content CONSUMPTION. That's factual and completely undebatable. Everyone knows this.

    So, no, it's not "something better". It's a more viable choice for entertainment and consumption. That's it.

    I didn't say I use it for content creation or production capabilities. Desktop power. Screen real estate. I'll take my iMac with 24" screen over a notebook at 11.6 or 13.3. And my graphics and cpu power over that in an MBA. And when I want something instant on, and quick access, and light and mobile, I've got an iPad 2. Sorry, but read the whole post. I apologize if I'm not one of those people who kids themselves into thinking that a notebook is a viable "real work" machine.





    dscuber9000
    Mar 22, 10:52 PM
    Oh yeah... and here's a fun little nugget for those who like to tout Obama's coalition:

    Do you think the scale of our intervention is anywhere close to the scale of our intervention in Iraq? We don't even have any troops in Libya! We barely even need a coalition at all! I'm sorry that you're still sore about how the war in Iraq went, but trying to compare this to it is just stupid. Just stupid.





    bretm
    Jul 20, 10:45 AM
    My first job as a graphic designer I used an enhanced SE/30 (with 20" external monitor). About a year later we upgraded to the Quadras, so I guess that makes me #5?

    I think I used a SE 25 with a 12" monitor.

    I also remember the first mac I purchased was the cheapest PowerMac they had. I remember upgrading the RAM from 8mb to 16mb and it cost over $300 for that 8mb chip!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment