Tuesday, May 10, 2011

julia gillard images

julia gillard images. Julia Gillard
  • Julia Gillard



  • Steviejobz
    Apr 8, 05:22 AM
    This story fails the smell test. A reader told MacRumors? You mean a disgruntled fanboy who has gone iPad-less for two weeks has turned conspiracy theorist?

    All I can say is that there was an inventory tracker on one of these threads and each time it said "in store only" I was able to walk into that store and buy one.

    The second time I bought a unit there were guys carrying boxes of iPads that had just arrived and sold them freely until gone.





    julia gillard images. Minister Julia Gillard was
  • Minister Julia Gillard was



  • BC2009
    Apr 12, 06:10 PM
    I don't think that's the market Apple wants. They already have the #1 selling smart phone. They make more profit than all competitors combined off of the iPhone. The Cell phone market is very fluid and Apple knows it just has to keep producing the coolest and more desired phone and they will always have a decent share of the market and make tons of money.

    in the mean time, Moto, Samsung, HTC, LG and others all battle it out with the same OS and dropping prices to get market share. A race to the bottom strategy that I'm not sure will last forever.

    All Apple needs to do is keep the "coolness" coming. Reward us with nice iOS updates and keep us happy with the best support in the market.

    You may be right here -- but it would not hurt to seed the younger generation with iPhones before they get too accustomed to their cheaper Android phones.





    julia gillard images. Julia Gillard
  • Julia Gillard



  • 63dot
    Apr 25, 02:21 PM
    Prove it.

    It may be hard to prove and the burden of proof is on the plaintiff, but the mere appearance of the technology allowing the possibility to be tracked is enough for the feds to get something out of Apple.





    julia gillard images. Julia Gillard is the new chief
  • Julia Gillard is the new chief



  • Willis
    Jul 30, 11:09 AM
    I think that the bigger issue with Dan=='s design (full credit and kudos for the idea!) is that the Mac Mini is so small that it only uses laptop components. If you want to have a full-size optical drive or a full-size hard drive, you need to use a larger form factor. This is part of the reason for the size of my design.

    Here's a comparison in sizes (I've also changed the floor because my wife thought that the reflection was confusing...)

    http://www.ghwphoto.com/3MacsFrontSm.png

    http://www.ghwphoto.com/3MacsBackSm.png

    Cheers!

    actually.... that looks really good. If apple were to incorperate that... man... it'll be a good seller





    julia gillard images. Julia Gillard, Julia Gillard
  • Julia Gillard, Julia Gillard



  • wescravn
    Apr 10, 01:49 PM
    Hoping for some better multi-core support(although probably going to have to wait for Lion for the newer QuickTime engine) and a UI that isn't from the 90's:
    http://www.candlerblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/03_ambit_fullscreen-300x232.jpg

    ^ Final Cut on Mac OS 9

    Final Cut on Tiger/Leopard/Snow Leopard:
    http://adobe-discount.com/product_images/o/apple_final_cut_express_hd_4__90390.jpg

    Only thing that's changed is the scroll bars.

    LOL, if you think final cut is from the 90's then Avid Media Composer is from the 50's. It's horrible GUI. I wouldn't learn it, if they paid me big bucks. Well I take that back, I would, but I would hate it. Avid Looks like a POS, the graphics designers at Avid have always been behind though. Look at Protools.





    julia gillard images. Julia Gillard has made history
  • Julia Gillard has made history



  • robbyx
    Apr 25, 04:05 PM
    This suit has merit. If I turn off location services there should be no record of where I go.

    Why would you assume that turning off location services would prevent tracking? The phone is still connected to the cell network. I'd assume Airplane Mode would turn off tracking, but not location services.

    With that and other simple info I can find out where you work, where you bank, where you live, what time you usually get home. All it takes is one website or email attachment to compromise your device. This info is not encrypted.

    I do think if Any device does this they should be sued

    First, someone would have to obtain your phone. No one seems to mention this. Big bad Apple is tracking us all!!! Apple isn't tracking anyone. The phone is logging location information for some reason, perhaps legit, perhaps a bug, perhaps test code that got left behind, who knows. The point is, your location isn't compromised unless someone steals your phone.

    And if they steal your phone, they'll have your address book, your web bookmarks, your email, your notes, etc.

    Suing over this is idiotic and really shows how absurd this whole "privacy" debate has become. Scott McNealy said it best years ago: "Privacy is dead. Get over it."





    julia gillard images. Julia Gillard speaks during a
  • Julia Gillard speaks during a



  • MacRumors
    Mar 25, 10:25 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/03/25/apple-already-nearing-golden-master-candidate-versions-of-mac-os-x-lion/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/03/25/232441-lion_mission_control.jpg




    julia gillard images. Julia Gillard (credit for
  • Julia Gillard (credit for



  • ssteve
    Aug 16, 10:41 PM
    Should we be surprised? I mean really this is good information, but it is does not really make me sit up and say "WOW". It is definitely interesting for the benchmarks. Thank you Steve for making the switch to Intel!





    julia gillard images. Julia Gillard
  • Julia Gillard



  • Feynman
    Apr 5, 06:27 PM
    I'm willing to bet there will be a price drop and only available on the Mac App Store.

    Didn't Aperture go from 499 to 299 to 99 now currently at 79?

    I see Final Cut Studio 4 dropping to 499, hoping for 299 but that's getting my hopes up high! lol

    I'm also hoping a new iMac is released next week as well, to put Final Cut Studio 4 on of course!





    julia gillard images. Julia Gillard high fives the
  • Julia Gillard high fives the



  • smiddlehurst
    Mar 31, 03:15 PM
    Emphasis on the important bit for those who didn't bother to actually read the article. If you want to wait a bit, you can get the code and do whatever you want. Well that's my reading of it anyway, but please, don't let get in the way of giving the new enemy number one a good kicking.

    Except Google have made it very clear with Honeycomb that they're not willing to release the source code for the foreseeable future so 'a bit' could be a lot longer than you'd think. More to the point that does manufacturers very little good. If, f'instance, Google decide to only release a version of Android as open source when they release the next version any manufacturer wanting to use it is going to have to grab the open version, make whatever tweaks they want, get it on a device, get it built in bulk and launch it into the relevant sales channel(s). By the time they do that Google is likely to have released another version of Android and they'll be hopelessly out of date.

    Make no mistake about this, Google tightening up on the Android T&C's like this makes it almost impossible for anyone outside of Google's control to launch a device that really competes with the manufacturers who are on the inside track, at least from an OS point of view.





    julia gillard images. Minister, Julia Gillard.
  • Minister, Julia Gillard.



  • jackc
    Aug 7, 08:02 PM
    great . . . i just get a new macbook with tiger now i'm gonna have to get leopard . . . how much will this put me back?

    We're talking about at least 6 months before Leopard, it'll cost you $129 I think without an edu discount.





    julia gillard images. Tony Abbott, Julia Gillard
  • Tony Abbott, Julia Gillard



  • netdog
    Aug 5, 04:45 PM
    I'd be willing to bet that there will be at least two major surprises on Monday, one to do with some fab capability in Leopard that Apple has succeeded in keeping us in the dark about, and one fab piece of consumer hardware. By the second, I don't mean something we all expect like Mac Pros or Meroms in the MBPs. I mean something radical. Something that will make some real headlines.

    They can't do things according to their old schedules now that they are on with Intel. Get used to new patterns. Apple is coming out of the shadows now, with sales and mindshare building at a strong pace. Waiting until January to annouce big new consumer pushes because WWDC is for developers won't do anymore. Welcome to the new Apple.

    Think big. It's okay. Apple won't disappoint.





    julia gillard images. LAST August Julia Gillard
  • LAST August Julia Gillard



  • bad03xtreme
    Apr 25, 02:21 PM
    More of my tax dollars hard at work. :rolleyes:





    julia gillard images. Julia Gillard and Tony Abbott
  • Julia Gillard and Tony Abbott



  • archer75
    Apr 5, 05:05 PM
    Not again..

    NAB is for broadcast professionals - its doubtful there will be computer releases here.

    They don't have to announce the new hardware there. It's very unlikely they would have an event to announce the hardware upgrade. But there's no reason a refresh can't take place that day.

    There are many reports of supplies of imacs and minis drying up as of a week ago so a refresh is certainly imminent.





    julia gillard images. Julia Gillard. Julia Gillard
  • Julia Gillard. Julia Gillard



  • aohus
    Apr 19, 04:47 PM
    Obsession can be positive or negative. Loving or hating a company is irrational.

    exactly. you proved my point. obsession over one company is more of a negative. i can't really see a positive as all you're doing is deepening the pockets of their richest shareholders without rationalizing if your favorite companies' product is actually mediocre.





    julia gillard images. Day Drive | Julia Gillard
  • Day Drive | Julia Gillard



  • shamino
    Jul 14, 05:13 PM
    What about support for 2 30" cinema displays? You need two video cards to do that, right?
    Nope. The GeForce 6800 card Apple offered on their AGP-based G5 towers had two dual-link DVI ports.

    Today's high-end PCIe offering - an ATI Quadro 4500 - also does, but it consumes two slots (one card, but the fan is too large to allow anything in the slot next to it.)

    Looking at PC product offerings by ATI (http://www.ati.com/products/workstation/fireglmatrix.html), you can see that they also offer video cards with two dual-link DVI ports on a single card. You can even get this on a Radeon X1900 series card (http://www.ati.com/products/radeonx1900/radeonx1900xtx/specs.html).

    Given that this is easily available for the PC world, there's no reason why it can't also be made available for the Mac (aside from someone deciding to write the device driver, of course.)





    julia gillard images. Julia Gillard in Tasmania
  • Julia Gillard in Tasmania



  • awesomebase
    Mar 31, 07:16 PM
    I would add I never understand the comparison of Smartphones running Android to smartphones running IOS.

    Neither Google or Apple sell their phone operating systems, and the Android spectrum is made up of 50 handsets from 10 different manufacturers who are in direct competition with each other. They are not one big group working together to take on Apple. It makes absolutely zero sense to make that kind of comparison.

    It is just as weird as loping off iPod and iPad IOS users...

    If people want to compare smartphones, then compare actual sales of individual smartphones, each which only use one OS. People should not draw meaningless lines in the sand lumping all android based handsets together, because they are not together other than they run android. They might as well compare black phones to white phones.

    I imagine if you made a chart of the top selling smartphones in the last 5 years, it would consist of the iPhone 4, the iPhone 3GS, the iPhone 3G and the iPhone.

    Why not group smartphones by what kind of graphics chip they have or what type of memory chip they use? The OS is irrelevant. Nobody in the smartphone business is directly making money off any of these oses, it is a stupid way to categorize smart phones.

    Of course it happens because if they didn't lump them together it would look absurd with Apple totally dominating the smart phone market with their latest phone every year while 100 android commodity phones all have tiny market shares just to get replaced by the next one.

    How does HTC running android OS benefit or relate to a Motorola phone running android? It does not, at all.

    From an engineering perspective and from a manufacturer's perspective, you're correct. But from an investment's perspective your argument doesn't work. Investors are concerned about Google's ability to profit from this and they compare "Platforms" to get an idea about where people are trending to. That is why despite BB growing, their stock is actually going to be in the trash in a couple of years if not sooner. Their "OS" is basically worthless... people don't value it as much as Android or iOS and as the phones that run those platforms continue to drop in price and become more capable, BB has no choice but to practically give their phones away to make their numbers (albeit at carrier-subsidized prices, but their prices and margins get severely eroded over time).
    Just wanted to point that out... your logic is correct, just not applicable to all scenarios...





    julia gillard images. Julia Gillard#39;s tomboy look
  • Julia Gillard#39;s tomboy look



  • hulugu
    Apr 28, 07:22 PM
    ...Your problem, Hulugu, just like other liberals in this forum blinded by their own bias, is that you decided what I was trying to do before I even did it. I clearly stated my point, I clearly stated I was not a birther, I clearly stated that I had advocated the documents release, I clearly stated I hoped it would shut the issue down for several reasons including the fact that it's a political loser for my side of the aisle... and yet what do you and the others do? Claim that I AM a birther, claim that I'm GLAD there was something odd about the document, claim that my attempt to get someone to clear up the confusion and give the 'simple explanation' was actually a veiled attempt to prove Obama was a Kenyan.

    Sad, pathetic, misguided, and further proof that this forum has a distinct in ability to produce meaningful conversation without hate, vitriol, and meaninglessly misguided attacks. Enjoy.

    Your inability to parse my point might actually be the problem. I thought your "I'm just asking questions" line was disingenuous, not because you're a birther, but rather you have a vested interest in conspiracy with this administration.
    You don't care what the conspiracy is, you just want another arrow.

    And that is bias.





    julia gillard images. julia gillard hot pics.
  • julia gillard hot pics.



  • 2ndPath
    Aug 6, 12:04 PM
    To me the answer to the whole IR/Mac Pro/Front Row thing is obvious - put an integrated IR receiver into the keyboard. The keyboard would come with the Mac Pro (unlike the display) and is rarely under the desk. :)

    Plus they could sell the keyboard for any Mac (including ones that don't have Front Row - they could include the app with it).

    Why sell a new keyboard for front row, if you can sell a new Mac to the same person? Including the sensor in the Cinema Displays would enable Apple to sell more of their display, on which they probably have a very good profit margin (when you compare to other manufacturers).

    They could also just put it into the tower. Even if that is under the desk, it might not be that much of a problem. In my experience the sensor responds very nicely to the remote even if the line of sight between them is somewhat obstructed.

    However the best solution I think, was suggested by someone on these forums. I don't know, whether it has been quoted here already, because I did not go through all the messages. This poster suggested to combine the sensor with an external iSight. That could be connected to any monitor and would probably have a good IR reception because of beeing on top of the monitor and thus very exposed.





    starflyer
    Apr 25, 02:04 PM
    This is why we need a "loser pays" system.





    slooksterPSV
    Aug 7, 02:07 PM
    I can't wait till spring for Leopard. That's too long, I want Leopard now :D :D :D come on Steve, give us Leopard!





    rezenclowd3
    Dec 12, 06:05 PM
    At least GT6 is already underway. (http://www.1up.com/news/gran-turismo-6-development-underway) (old news, but throwing it out there for those that don't know)





    PurrBall
    Mar 26, 09:12 AM
    Not quite, W7 is still based on Win NT technology, dating back to 1993.

    OS X is still based on UNIX, dating back to '69.





    East
    Jun 15, 03:03 PM
    I went to my radio shack i was the only one to come in and pre order it but i didn't get a pin but they took my name down and said they would get them in Thursday but want sell them til Friday and that they would call me



    No comments:

    Post a Comment