Monday, May 9, 2011

john mccain tongue out

john mccain tongue out. (John McCain)
  • (John McCain)



  • studiomusic
    Apr 5, 11:09 PM
    Already have my tickets... I was looking forward to Kevin Smith and Philip Bloom, but FCP is a welcome announcement.
    Hopefully they'll give a bunch of copies of it for the Supermeet Super Raffle.





    john mccain tongue out. the John McCain campaign
  • the John McCain campaign



  • LagunaSol
    Apr 6, 04:08 PM
    Is every app in the app store of the same caliber as those few apps you named?

    Did I say that? No. (Strawman alert.) But there are a lot. Far more than you'll find for Honeycomb, despite mobilehavoc's contention to the contrary.

    I'm sure you'll be the first to dance happy around when in the future finally some 5 year old Android apps/games will get ported to iOS like it is now with Windows/MacOS.

    Ah, Android gaming. You seem to have things reversed in your head:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JICitdMtY5U





    john mccain tongue out. that if Stick+out+tongue
  • that if Stick+out+tongue



  • jeznav
    Apr 10, 02:38 AM
    I'm not so sure about the down res option, it sounds like an awful lot of time spent compressing, though I sure hope it is some type of interface, perhaps as an input device or palette.

    I love to see an iPad become the proxy editor for FCP. Or the ability to access and edit raw media from a server with steaming so it's not neccessarily taxing iPad's processor.





    john mccain tongue out. at reporters about weeks ago she your tongue Note another sign of like Used was uploaded by stick Sticks+out+tongue World, sticks almost months she
  • at reporters about weeks ago she your tongue Note another sign of like Used was uploaded by stick Sticks+out+tongue World, sticks almost months she



  • Vegasman
    Apr 27, 11:29 AM
    Apple provides the option of encrypting your backups. I suggest that anyone concerned about the safety of their personal information use this feature.

    Can you trust anyone to completely cover their bases correctly on this issue? Their "meh" data might be your "personal" data. The only way to be certain that the backups are encrypted is to encrypt the whole backup. Doesn't lengthen the time it takes much either, and you get to set the password to use/access the backup.

    Yes, Apple made a bone-head move here. But there's a lot more personal information floating in the backups. SMS message history, 3rd party app data, etc. Not all of it is encrypted, and some of it you probably want encrypted.

    In computer security class they will teach you to secure personal information by default. And if necessary to provide an option to unsecure it. I am sure Apple knows this. For some reason they chose not to follow this advice.

    They are now fixing the problem. There is no need to defend them.





    john mccain tongue out. family John+mccain+family
  • family John+mccain+family



  • portishead
    Apr 12, 12:35 PM
    So wait,on the projects you're working on,is everyone using recorders to record direct to prores or do you enjoy having to waste time converting everything you get?

    I almost never have to convert. All clients I work with require ProRes deliverables, and any tapeless material I get is ProRes. If I capture I use ProRes.

    Then I'm guessing you do your cross fades manualy?

    I just delete any transitions before. It's not that hard.

    edit:and I do get your point,it works,but other competitors over the last couple years have brought improvements that I'd like to also see in FCP

    I know trust me. I have a HUGE LIST of improvements, but overall FCP still works well for me for 90% of my projects.





    john mccain tongue out. John McCain, who easily won
  • John McCain, who easily won



  • marksman
    Mar 31, 09:09 PM
    I neither agree or disagree with this statement, I'm just very curious as to whether or not it is true. Anyone have an data that can prove/disprove this?

    I have just tried to find some information on this, and the only information I can find are two seperate quarters where a blackberry phone was number 1 for that particular quarter. The 3G was second in that quarter. In another instance, Blackberry was #1 for a quarter, and the 3GS was #2 and the 3G was #4.

    There is a lack of data actually listing the top selling individual smartphones out there.

    The interesting thing is I suspect the other top selling phones are all Blackberry devices. Maybe the Droid would be in there, but I suspect if you did a top 10 only one android device would be there.





    john mccain tongue out. john mccain funny face
  • john mccain funny face



  • PolarIced
    Apr 6, 10:09 AM
    Has Intel R&D come up with a new, low-power, backlit keyboard? ;)

    (Figured I'd throw that out straight off, as it's bound to come up somewhere along the line)





    john mccain tongue out. Images for sticks tongue out
  • Images for sticks tongue out



  • Highland
    Nov 28, 06:49 PM
    it's ridiculous for Universal to even be thinking this. NONE of the money would get to artists or anything like that. it would just go to the company.
    Yep. I haven't seen any plans for any of the cash to be distributed to the Universal artists. This is appalling behavior.

    Btw, Universal (unfortunately) own a pretty massive music catalogue. So if they did threaten to pull out of iTS, Apple might listen. You'd hope it's way too late for that though. I think iTS has enough of a head start that even Universal etc couldn't threaten Apple.





    john mccain tongue out. another Stick+out+tongue
  • another Stick+out+tongue



  • ergle2
    Sep 20, 03:51 PM
    Umm. What happened in here?

    Can we reurn to some common respect please? This spat isn't constructive.

    True enough.

    I ... well, I won't go there, too likely to throw more fuel on the fire.

    I'll drop it if she does, fair enough?





    john mccain tongue out. John McCain Selects Sarah
  • John McCain Selects Sarah



  • yadmonkey
    Apr 11, 04:15 PM
    My 3Gs contract ends in June and Apple will be pushing it's luck for me to go half a year without me being tempted to jump platforms instead of waiting for the iPhone 5.

    I wouldn't worry. I have an insider source who assures me Apple is basing its entire iPhone 5 product launch on when your contract ends. Here's a direct quote from Steve Jobs:

    "While the antenna issues forced us to accelerate our product cycle in favor of a redesign a year earlier than expected, and while the earthquake/tsunami disaster in Japan has added several of its own complications, rest assured that Apple will take every conceivable measure to ensure that the iPhone 5 ships at a time close to the end of mlmathews' 3Gs contract. We have been quite fortunate with the success of out iOS devices in recent years, but we're not about to start pushing our luck here."





    john mccain tongue out. and stuck out his tongue.
  • and stuck out his tongue.



  • newyorksole
    Apr 11, 02:52 PM
    Honestly, I don't mind waiting. The iPhone 4 is a BEAUTIFUL phone. Takes great pictures, fast, responsive, high-res screen etc etc. New apps are being released all the time and getting updated.

    While I enjoy the 4 Apple is trying to make the iPhone 5 and iOS 5 amazing so that it'll be MORE than ready for prime time.

    We have so much to look forward to: Lion, New MobileMe, Server Farm, iPhone 5, iOS 5





    john mccain tongue out. John+mccain+family
  • John+mccain+family



  • mdelvecchio
    Mar 31, 03:56 PM
    Keep in mind that Google tightening up Android and forcing handset makers to adhere to certain guidelines is primarily a problem for the *handset makers* and carriers--but not consumers.

    not when Google blocks handset makers from releasing innovations that would be good for consumers but bad for google. they may have tried to do such strong-arming -- a geo-services company claims it was shut-out by the makers due to google not wanting makers to license optional alternatives to google services.





    john mccain tongue out. We visited the McCain Campaign
  • We visited the McCain Campaign



  • mactoday
    Apr 6, 11:08 AM
    eh, I don't see how it's significant for anything other than aesthetic purposes. If you're working in the dark the display itself is going to provide enough illumination as it is. Just seems like a waste.
    Well, I work on my MacBook Pro now in bed and it's a pleasure to type on the back light keyboard. You reduce brightness of the display when you work in the dark conditions, I do. So, it's not enough to see the keys, but I don't much care about it, because I could type without looking on the keys, but most of the Apple customers who buys Air's can't type blind.





    john mccain tongue out. Finally A House John McCain
  • Finally A House John McCain



  • GekkePrutser
    Apr 6, 12:52 PM
    A hard drive uses less than 2 Watts while reading or writing. Flash uses the same or more when it is used; it only has an advantage when it is not used, where the hard disk drive has to spend energy to keep the drive spinning (less than 1 Watt).

    But that's when modern SSD's do a lot of their housekeeping, stuff like garbage collection. So as SSD's get faster and more advanced you might see the idle power drain get higher.





    john mccain tongue out. John McCain (shown) continued
  • John McCain (shown) continued



  • kdarling
    Apr 6, 03:01 PM
    But he then said after how well it would work on the phone, they put the tablet project on the shelf and focused on the phone as it was more important. Which means it was a tablet and no just a touch screen device in the beginning.

    Sure, it could've been a full tablet. It just didn't have iOS, is my point.

    People misremember a lot. You know how it goes: a story always gets better as time goes by :)

    For example, in the later tablet version we are told that seeing kinetic scrolling on the demo made him want for Apple to build a touch phone:

    “I had this idea about having a glass display, a multitouch display you could type on with your fingers. I asked our folks: could we come up with a multitouch display that we could type on? And six months later, they came back with this prototype display. And I gave it to one of our really brilliant UI guys and he called me back a few weeks later and had intertial scrolling working and I thought, ‘my God, we can build a phone with this!’ So we put the tablet on the shelf… and we went to work on the iPhone.”

    Yet, years before in one of the first iPhone articles in we were told that kinetic scrolling came later on:

    "At one point, Mr. Jobs got a call from one of the iPhone engineers with an idea: Why not allow iPhone users to navigate through both song collections and contacts stored on the device by simply flicking their fingers up and down across the surface of the touch-screen? The engineer gave Mr. Jobs a demonstration of the technology, and the Apple chief executive signed off on it immediately, according to a person familiar with the process."

    I'd love one day for a definitive history to come out, so we can know the full timing, and also credit those unsung engineers who actually invented it all.





    john mccain tongue out. at least John+mccain+young
  • at least John+mccain+young



  • AppleDroid
    Apr 10, 02:46 PM
    I know people here (from reading) aren't fans of Blu-ray because Steve doesn't like it but it has it's place. Right now there isn't a better way to give people HD video (Not everyone has the ability to, or wants to, stream it via online)

    That said I will wait and see what they have to offer officially, although the back and forth her is entertaining. ;)

    Based on the video I'd be betting the other way; that DVD SP will not get updated. It will be supported, but on the way out.

    Physical media's relevancy is waning by the day. And if Apple has a "be where the puck will be" attitude then it's not going to put energy in propping up a dying war horse.

    If you need a one-off Blu-Ray disc you can already out put to Blu-Ray via Compressor then burn via Toast. I can see Apple declaring hard media dead before I see it enhancing support BD-R.





    john mccain tongue out. face with tongue sticking out
  • face with tongue sticking out



  • Hugh
    Mar 2, 08:27 PM
    I believe that people with same-sex attractions are endangering themselves at least physically when they have sex with each other. So I'll post a link to some evidence for my opinion (http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/homosexuality/ho0075.html). Notice, the document's author is a medical doctor.

    Why is most straight people assume that gay people do all those? I'm gay and I don't do a thing in that article. I know.. I'm boring but hey that's not the point.





    john mccain tongue out. JOHN McCAIN MORPHS INTO JOE
  • JOHN McCAIN MORPHS INTO JOE



  • brianus
    Sep 13, 10:05 AM
    probably due to latency involved in distributing the load across the two processors. that's the same problem a single Clovertown would have. Only true quads wouldn't suffer from these problems (earliest seems to be Harpertown in don't know if there are any non-MCM Xeons scheduled before then)

    What about Tigerton (2007)? Isn't that a "true" quad?





    john mccain tongue out. The transcript of John
  • The transcript of John



  • ugp
    Jun 22, 11:50 AM
    My district here received their phones today...

    Out of 68 PINs generated, only 11 phones were sent. Only to 4 stores and one of the stores that received the most phones did not even generate P any PINs. System was screwed up like I thought it would be with Radio Shack.

    Out of the 11 phones 10 are 16GB and 1 32GB. The store that generated the most PINs did not receive any phones at all.

    Anyone shocked... I know I am not being I worked for Radio Shack for 7 years.





    marksman
    Mar 23, 08:24 AM
    Complete BS "iphone" lookalikes date back to ebfore the iphone was anounced. So either some companys have people who can predict the future, or the design and tech behind the iphone was aused BEFORe it was released and apple just changed excisting designs.

    Ipad is basicly a large smartphone.

    LOL what?



    Perhaps you just dont have any experience with other UI's? That people jailbreak to specificly change certain parts of it shows there is something lacking.

    The context where UI and grid-like were used were not correct.







    Better notifications, different user profiles, better accesibility on settings, better multitasking, better start screen , more interactivity on the home screen,...

    People are saying they want the UI changed because it LOOKS dated, not because of anything it allows the user to do.





    You dont seem to understand what he is saying.

    multitasking is being able to run different programs at the same time. The ipad 1 isnt really capable of this as it laks ram to hold those programs in memeory.

    Apple solution is a cripled form of multitasking. Certain task can be done in the background and even certain programs are allowed to run completly in the background yet this all has to be coded AND remains hampered by the lack of ram.


    I am pretty sure I know what Apple does and the person I was replying to did not, not sure why you are defending them when they clearly did not understand it.


    Even in the browser you have trouble keeping open tabs as they constantly need to refresh as you switch as it runs out of memory.

    Yeah on the original iPad, and on the original iPhone as well. With the memory added now it is not a problem. Again people complaining about things they don't even understand.



    So you really think an extra 256MB of ram would have destroyed the battery life on the ipad? Strange how it DOESNT do that on the iphone 4 or comparable tablets.

    The original iPad had only 256mb of ram because Apple wanted to reach a killer price point, at $499. They managed to do it, and do it in Spades. This one factor alone has made it amazingly difficult for anyone to compete with the iPad in the space to deliver the specs and price point. You notice the iPad 2 has more memory right?


    If you got any source to back this up, post it otherwise its a myth like the "multitasking destroys battery life"

    WAT? Do you know how computers work?



    You should perhaps look beyond macrumors, plenty out there and depending on the consumer some better other worse then the ipad 1 and 2 .

    Plenty of what out where? Tablets? Are you serious? The Xoom, some tiny galaxy tab that is not really a comparable device? Are you serious that there are plenty out there? When the iPad 2 was already finished being designed and developed there were NO other legitimate tablet models in the marketplace.




    And britney spears sold a lot of almbums at a time, so at that time she was "the best"? BS of course.

    LOL what? So Apple sells a lot of expensive computing devices because they suck? Your point doesn't make sense. It is like you are just spinning in circles with this post about to throw up.




    Wich will be no different then for the iphone, and we both know within 2 years android outsold the iphone.

    So you don't understand the primary differences between the cellphone market and the launch of the iPhone and the tablet market and the launch of the iPad. If you did you would understand why this is not the case.

    Not to mention Android is an OS and the iPhone is a piece of hardware. You do know the difference between an operating system and a piece of hardware right?





    bibbz
    Jun 12, 08:30 AM
    Been skimming over 4 pages here so
    forgive me if this has been answered...

    The only way this Radio Shack deal seems
    to work well is if I can walk in the store,
    hand them my 3GS phone and get immediate
    credit towards an iPhone 4.

    If I have to mail my 3GS back to RS and
    then wait for a gift card to arrive in the
    mail and then go to the store and buy the
    iPhone 4 it is just not worth it.

    So, the question is, can I simply go to
    my Radio Shack store, hand them my
    3GS and get immediate store credit on
    the new iPhone?

    Yes, whole process takes less than 5 minutes.

    You come in tell us you want to trade in
    We log in and appraise it.
    Tell you the appraisal.
    You approve or decline.
    If you approve, we then hit accept and generate a shipping label and some bar codes with a sku number, and amount of credit.
    We put your old iphone in a box slap the label on it and put it to the side.
    We then ring up whatever you are wanting to purchase.
    Scan the sku that tells the computer its about to have an amount scanned.
    Scan the amount.
    Instant Happiness!

    If your total ticket is more than the appraisal it removes the appraised amount, if its less we apply the rest to a gift card.





    NAG
    Mar 31, 04:17 PM
    I look ace in a Trilby.

    You'd best stop then old fella (yea, I can play forum clich�d response 101 as well, /tips-hat)

    Well at least you are an honest troll. Can't say that about everyone who starts attacking groups of people over their OS choice. *shrug*





    daneoni
    Aug 26, 09:26 AM
    Get with what program? I went to the support site on the day the recall was announced, checked to see if my serial number was in the range, it wasn't, and I went on with my life. Just to be safe, I even checked back a couple days later, and the ranges were still the same as the first time I checked.

    I had to do the same thing wheh I was checking out our Dell laptops at the office. It's really not that difficult a concept. I think some people just like to have something to complain about.

    Some sites were reporting wrong ranges, at the end of the day its which site alerts you first, in my case it was MR and they didnt get it right (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2006/08/20060824134647.shtml) initially which is.......confusing





    appleguy123
    Feb 28, 07:18 PM
    Do you realize how incredibly rare paedophilia is? Also the Media is stupid and uses the wrong words intentionally. Truth, outright slanderous lies, what's the difference if it sells copies eh?
    I wasn't around in the 1970's, but I'm pretty sure that pedophilia wasn't normal then.
    Some of this may be media frenzy, but if even one child rapist is hidden by the Catholic Church, it doesn't reflect well on them.
    "In the 1970s, pedophilia was theorized as something fully in conformity with man and even with children," the pope said. "It was maintained - even within the realm of Catholic theology - that there is no such thing as evil in itself or good in itself. There is only a 'better than' and a 'worse than.' Nothing is good or bad in itself."



    No comments:

    Post a Comment