Wednesday, May 11, 2011

i love you quotes for him

i love you quotes for him. i love you quotes for him
  • i love you quotes for him



  • iStudentUK
    Apr 11, 07:36 AM
    This wasn't written by hand, it was typed out on a computer. You can save any other arguments you have on the subject, because they don't apply here based on your flawed premise.

    To treat this as a programming line or whatever is a simplification. People don't think / they think __ . That is how we should interpret this equation, leading to 288.





    i love you quotes for him. I+love+you+quotes+for+him+
  • I+love+you+quotes+for+him+



  • johnqh
    Mar 29, 04:41 PM
    Most people here are missing the big picture. I'm pretty old and have witnessed the changes in the tech sector. Back in '01 a lot of laptops were made or at least assembled in the USA, and they were quality products, but with cheap foreign labor most global companies could not resist the couple of percent they could add to their profit margins by moving overseas. The company I worked for made laptops for a major name, but they closed the plant here to save between 3.00 and 6.00 dollars per unit, a very small percentage of the overall value. A company like Apple could easily, make and assemble products here, the profit margin on an iPhone is around 60%, but if they did that then there profit margin would only be 50%, corporate and political greed. There are companies here, that still compete, an example, American Apparel (http://americanapparel.net/), they manufacture clothing here competitively in a huge operation in California with good paying jobs and great quality. There are many others, it is all about balancing automation with traditional production, but it's impossible for anyone to compete with slave wages from companies like Foxconn.

    The cost for final assembly is minor.

    For example, the cost to make an iPhone may be 200 dollars. It probably costs $1 for the final assembly (or by your calculation, $7 if the assembly is done in US). However, if you manufacture all the parts in US, it will cost $1400.





    i love you quotes for him. i love you quotes for him
  • i love you quotes for him



  • Jape
    Dec 3, 08:35 PM
    What do you guys think, should we wait or go ahead and buy from somewhere else. Or just wait fo Magellans car kit?





    i love you quotes for him. i love you quotes for him
  • i love you quotes for him



  • Hattig
    Aug 7, 06:31 PM
    Does anyone know if this systems absolutely *REQUIRES* ECC RAM?

    ECC is very expensive!

    Wait until you see the FBDIMM pricing ...





    i love you quotes for him. i love you quotes for him
  • i love you quotes for him



  • tjb1013
    Mar 29, 11:17 AM
    This looks good to me. My pain point is syncing my 120GB or so of music with a hard drive that I have at my office. I don't need to stream music from the cloud, but that's nice.

    We'll soon have USB-sized drives that hold that much data. I'll probably hold out for some kind of one-time cost like that. Even now the drives that hold this stuff are about wallet sized, so it's just a matter of bringing it home once in a while and syncing it up. The price point is great, but not something I want to pay yet.

    I use AWS for some Web servers and it has been a fantastic service. I agree with the poster above that this paves the way for Amazon to be the defacto content supplier on Android devices. Not a bad place to be.





    i love you quotes for him. i love you quotes for him
  • i love you quotes for him



  • mBox
    Apr 24, 04:44 PM
    Well forget BD and go for 4K with REDRAY ;)





    i love you quotes for him. i love you quotes for him from
  • i love you quotes for him from



  • bruinsrme
    Apr 9, 06:20 PM
    The official Mac answer is:

    That's great lol





    i love you quotes for him. I+love+you+quotes+for+him
  • I+love+you+quotes+for+him



  • motulist
    Apr 20, 12:25 AM
    There will not be a 4" screen on the next iPhone, so let us just cut that off right now. It is not necessary it is not better.

    If you can have a bigger screen without a physically larger device size and weight, then yes, it is necessarily better.





    i love you quotes for him. i love you quotes for him
  • i love you quotes for him



  • kingtj
    Mar 28, 10:02 AM
    Apple has been repeatedly bashed for focusing too much on iOS devices, to the detriment of their core computer product line. (They took people off of working on OS X to finish fixing things on the iPad, etc. etc.)

    Now, it sounds like they're trying to bring the focus back to the Mac again for a little while, and people are complaining??

    Why would you feel a need to get a new cellphone every single year? Contracts tend to run 2 years, discouraging you from upgrading that often anyway. But regardless, all of the recent "smartphones" I've seen are built well enough so they'll easily hold up for a good 2 years of use. All of the things I'd really need to do on a mobile phone will work fine next year, just the way they work this year. Even if you're just hung up on having "the latest thing"? If Apple delays release of the iPhone 5, then the 4 remains the "latest thing" from them for a while longer.

    More to the point of the original topic though? I can definitely see why this WWDC would be a critical one, in many ways, to talk about a lot of software changes! Apparently, the Linux community is rapidly switching over their software to the "GPL3" license, which has a lot of "gotchas" in it that try to restrict what commercial businesses can do with the code. Essentially, they're trying to keep companies like Apple from benefiting from their free, open-source projects, and keep them for Linux users instead. The Apache web server is moving to a GPL3 license, for example, as is the gcc compiler and Samba.

    Apple has to start moving to alternate products for all of this core functionality and get developers up to speed on the changes, or we're in for a LOT of reduced functionality in future OS X versions.


    That's just getting complacent in my opinion, people like myself like changing phones yearly, no new iPhone means no return business, I'll try something else instead, bad move if true.





    i love you quotes for him. i love you quotes for him
  • i love you quotes for him



  • thedarkhorse
    Apr 21, 04:10 PM
    I'm sure that if they make it rack mountable it will still be able to be used and look right as a desktop/workstation.

    If they leave the only expansion card the video card and add thunderbolt ports for other IO I could see them going this route. Though seeing as though thunderbolt carries the monitor signal and has to be built on the motherboard, they may have to come up with some new type of GPU card that just supplies the raw power and sends the video signal to the motherboard and out the thunderbolt port. I don't know if that's in the realm of possibilities of what PCIE video cards can do now.





    i love you quotes for him. i love you quotes for him
  • i love you quotes for him



  • Multimedia
    Sep 16, 05:03 AM
    It is more conceivable that it would have a Blu-Ray ROM drive in a mobile, which would also help in starting the downward trend in price of the blue laser diodes. And basically, it seems more useful to have the ability to play blu-ray movies than burn a 25GB disc at that price and speed. Personally, of course, I don't see the Blu-ray thing happening this update but I do think that Apple wants to be a leader in this regard.

    The DVD-burning SuperDrive was always something that Apple touted as being ahead-of-the-curve when introing it in the PowerMacs - of course, it took them a while to integrate it into the Titaniums in a slot-load config. So yeah, thinking aloud here, but it ain't gonna happen until the Mac Pros start (at the very least) having a BTO option of a Blu-Ray ROM (but more likely a burner).What about the inclusion/release of Blu-Ray Drives?Why would they put Blu-Ray drives in? And where would they get them from? Sony just moved the release of PS3 in Europe to March '07 duo to lack of sufficient Blu Ray readers.Since Fry's is already selling Sony ATAPI Blu-ray burners for $750, why doesn't Apple see the selling opportunity as an offering on the Mac Pro BTO page? They dont even offer a $120 Plextor SATA DVD Burner on that page yet. Seems like they are being extremely conservative about adopting the next generation of Para-Superdrives. It's a conundrum to me. :confused: :eek:

    For whatever reason, Apple seems to not want to endorse Blu-ray nor HD-DVD yet by not offering either one. Guess they're not sure themselves which they think will be best for us in the long run or which one will win in the marketplace? I am confused about what's going on on this front. :confused:





    i love you quotes for him. i love you quotes for him
  • i love you quotes for him



  • CaryMacGuy
    May 7, 01:19 PM
    It would make sense for this to be free. Google syncs with Gmail, calendar, etc for free. I think Microsoft is creating an companion internet service for WiMo. If Apple made MobileMe free, it would make its adoption explode. If MobileMe was free, I could see myself getting a me.com email address.





    i love you quotes for him. To carry all my love for you.
  • To carry all my love for you.



  • fivetoadsloth
    Apr 10, 06:07 PM
    I don't see how you can say that. None the less how anyone can confidently answer this question.

    You arrive at 288 by multiplying 48/2 * (9+3), but that is assuming multiplication is the implied operator.

    The way the equation is written, this question simply does not make sense. Parenthesis or something similar are needed to make this equation solvable.

    You say you are fluent in mathematics, etc, but fluency requires proper syntax, which the equation simply does not have. If a professional gave me this problem to solve I would call them an idiot.

    Multiplication is always the implied operator for an equation in that form. If it is something other the multiplication is must be specified. 2*2=(2)(2).

    balamw & dukebound85:
    You guys are making too many assumptions.

    Following your thought process, the original post is not properly written then?

    I don't think they are. They are (correctly) saying that if you solve the problem as written without making any assumptions you come up with 288 as the one, and only, correct answer.

    Also, Balamw I posted almost exactly what you just said (post above this). See post 179.





    i love you quotes for him. short i love you quotes for
  • short i love you quotes for



  • nateo200
    Mar 27, 01:22 PM
    If this update isn't less than perfect and awesome then allot of people will be pissed. Notification systems needs to be better well added really since it cant even compare to android but at the same time when they work on it it shouldn't be a copy of android. Something apple-esk...not that I don't think the android notification system isn't cool...I love it but apple always has to be unique. iOS also over all needs some spicing up, I don't mind it but I know a bunch of complainers.





    i love you quotes for him. i miss u quotes for him.
  • i miss u quotes for him.



  • Gregintosh
    Mar 28, 10:58 AM
    I am a current VZW Blackberry Tour customer. I'm currently eligible to upgrade to iPhone 4 (Verizon has gone well out of its way to make me aware of this). My patience has truly been tested, as I've been assuming all along that iPhone 5 would be coming out in June.

    So what the hell do I do now? I'm not waiting until 2012.

    Easy, get the iPhone 4 now.

    It's not Apple's fault that you assumed there would be a new product. If you like the iPhone then just get it now. By the time 2012 rolls around you will be eligible for another upgrade and you can get the newest one then too if you must have it.

    Your patience has been tested? Just GET THE PHONE NOW! No one is stopping you. Apple has never told you that they are going to release a new phone in June for Verizon. Your patience is being tested... by yourself!

    I am also looking forward to iPhone 5 because I want one that is compatible with T-Mobile's frequencies. However, I am perfectly happy with my 3GS until that happens, even if I have to wait a little bit.

    Actually, I see that as an upside to a degree, because assuming my 3GS holds out (and short of dropping it on accident I have no reason to believe that it won't) that gives me a bit of extra time to save some money and maybe buy the iPhone 5 contract-free and unlocked (maybe from Canada...) so I can just use it right away on T-Mobile.

    And if T-Mobile officially gets it (who knows with the new developments in AT&T and T-Mobile merging) and I can buy it subsidized I will then just have an extra $400-$500 saved up that I can put toward another Apple product down the road...





    i love you quotes for him. why i love you quotes for him.
  • why i love you quotes for him.



  • MKelleher
    Mar 30, 08:01 PM
    Why not just go back to the generic BEIGE boxes Apple produced in the 90s?

    Dear Apple

    PLEASE can we have a UI update, even if it's a minor one (for instance, iTunes 10 scrollbars rather than the blue aqua ones). Just some extra polish really.

    Signed

    iFanboy





    i love you quotes for him. i love u quotes for him. u
  • i love u quotes for him. u



  • -aggie-
    May 4, 01:45 PM
    So what are our choices? We are in a hallway right now, I believe. So we can choose to explore the hallway or do we choose to go through another door and explore that room?

    I'd think we'd want to explore this room.





    i love you quotes for him. I LOVE YOU QUOTES FOR HER FROM
  • I LOVE YOU QUOTES FOR HER FROM



  • andythursby
    Apr 18, 04:41 PM
    Oh come on, we aren't really going to resort to the "there's only one way to design a mobile device" argument, are we? You're telling me the only way to design the Galaxy Tab was to make it look identical to the iPhone 3GS?

    My iPhone 4 doesn't look anything like my wife's iPhone 3GS, so apparently there are at least two ways to design a mobile phone.

    None of the other Android phones or tablets I've seen look like iPhones either. Only Samsung's.

    +1 for great common sense that some people are lacking on here so far...





    i love you quotes for him. i love you quotes for him from
  • i love you quotes for him from



  • itcheroni
    Apr 21, 12:50 AM
    I'd love it if you could point out where you addressed this, because as a tax accountant, I'm having a hard time thinking of a time when a realized capital gain isn't income - if you have a realized net gain (ie amount realized is greater than your basis in the capital asset), you certainly have income. Certainly you could reinvest that net gain, but that doesn't mean you don't have income, that just means you realized a gain and reinvested the old basis and the gain (income). You're only taxed on realized gains that are recognized by the code (and you can net against realized losses) - sure, I could have an unrealized capital gain that isn't income, but I wouldn't be taxed on it either. Not that I don't agree with some of your points, but I'd really love the same clarification on this that most other posters have been asking for.

    I suppose what you are getting at as a trader is that you buy a capital asset for $1000 and sell two days latter for $1100, then reinvest the $1100 into another capital asset. You'd be taxed on the $100 of capital gain even though you effectively have no cash in your hands to pay the tax. Unfortunately for traders, income doesn't mean cash. But a person who was in the trade or business of being a professional trader wouldn't qualify for capital gains treatment anyways, it would all be ordinary income.

    Okay, but just for you, dude (when you disagree with me, we both can at least understand what we're disagreeing on. Other people here, well, it's just a waste of time. They start responding before even understanding my point). I guess I didn't make it clear earlier but my perspective on capital gains is in relation to inflation. If there were 100 widgets and 100 dollars, let's say the value of one widget was 1 dollar. If the central bank in charge of dollars decides to do some quantitative easing and increases the money supply to 200 dollars. This will lead to inflation with one widget valued at approximately 2 dollars. Now, why should one pay capital gains on this when, most likely, everything else costs more too. You didn't really receive any gain; the measurement of value (dollars) decreased.

    For example, let's say there was a tax for getting taller. If the measurement of an inch or foot keeps decreasing, you will have to keep paying even though you're not getting taller.

    Earlier I gave an example of the time between buying an apple and biting into it, likening it to cost basis and realized gain. We would find it ridiculous to pay a tax for any capital gain in the apple, but if I choose to save my money in gold until I use it, most people think I'm actually gaining something. If I were holding stock in a company that paid dividends, that might be different.

    So from my perspective, the inflation (capital gain) itself is a tax, and we have to pay a tax for that tax. Right now, I don't believe the economy is really improving; the Fed is just creating enough inflation to improve the numbers. Stocks may be going up, but I think food prices are going up even faster. So what is the point of a capital gains on stocks if the proceeds from the sale nets you even less groceries than at the time of your cost basis? If a 1 ounce gold coin a hundred years ago buys you roughly the same today, what is the point of charging a capital gains? In this case, the coin would have gone from $20 to $1500, adding up to a capital gain of $1480. Sure, you could have save the $20 in cash instead of gold, but then you're "taxed" by inflation. Instead of paying your rent for several months, $20 will now buy you a haircut. Forget the "tax the rich" aspect of this; this makes it really difficult for poor people to save money because they are the ones most likely to save cash.

    My concern is, how will we save our purchasing power? The government is actively decreasing the value of our money and anything we do to try and save our purchasing power is stripped away by taxes.





    EDH667
    Dec 13, 09:39 AM
    That makes sense ... thanks for sharing!

    If Magellan handles bluetooth a bit more logical, and Magellan supports all Apple devices (iPhone & iPod Touch) and Magellan can handle covers/skins ... it's worth the $10 more ... too bad they (or Apples approval process) missed the Xmas rush ... TomTom may see some exchanges in early Jan for Magellan.

    I agree! I'm on my second TomTom car kit and continue to have problems with the Bluetooth speaker phone cutting in and out so you cannot hear the other person's conversation. I raised the issue with TomTom support and their reply was;

    "I have forwarded the information that you provided to our product development team for review. We often use customer feedback as initiative to add or change the features of our products. Thank you for your feedback relating to this issue. We hope to have this issue resolved with a future update to the TomTom application."

    I have a Magellan Premium car kit on order and will take my second TomTom car kit back to Apple for a refund!





    destroyboredom
    Apr 20, 07:53 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

    I'm still left wondering, why the delay if it's only a minor spec bump? I don't doubt the sept. release it just doesn't add up. Rumors of a later release started well before the quake in Japan so I don't think you can justify that as the cause.





    ThunderSkunk
    Apr 25, 10:46 AM
    I like Steves sense of brevity.

    Perhaps if people bothered to look up some info on what they were talking about before they went off half-cocked about the latest hyped paranoia...





    steadysignal
    Apr 20, 07:49 AM
    Springing for just a faster processor. Dont't think thats gonna happen. I'll just stick with my iP4 until the following year...

    seconded. i hold my cash until the update is more meaningful.





    Pressure
    Aug 7, 02:24 PM
    As a side note a AMD3500/6800GT combo will still hammer the base unit in Doom3:p

    The real question, however is, who even cares about Doomed III?

    I surely don't hope you buy a Mac Pro to play that awful game . . .

    The base unit will hammer the AMD Athlon64 3500+ into the ground in everything else ;)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment