Tuesday, May 10, 2011

hayden panettiere hair

hayden panettiere hair. hayden panettiere hair bob
  • hayden panettiere hair bob



  • yoak
    Apr 12, 02:24 AM
    :confused: so FPC should create content?


    They do. FCP regularly uses more than 100% CPU during render. Not saying it can't be improved though.

    "Insufficient content"
    Is an error message that pops up at random. Very frustrating.


    But Compressor don't. At least not if you send something from FC directly. You have to create a QuickTime file first, then open that in Compressor, then it will use all your cores.
    BUT only if you have manage to set up Qmaster correctly first. It took me 5 days online to figure this out and make it work properly. I still come to post houses where they haven't figured this out.
    It shouldn't have to be this complicated





    hayden panettiere hair. Hayden Panettiere hair styling
  • Hayden Panettiere hair styling



  • asiayeah
    Aug 25, 09:21 PM
    When I read a lot of posts where people complain about Apple service, it seems that it is offten from non-US. Is this my imagination or does Apple need to kick the Arse of their international support groups?
    :D

    I am sure the customer support is not good in non-US.

    Unfortunately Apple is not maintainly a high quality of customer support service throughout the world. It seems Apple is neglecting the areas which is growing fast. This will certainly hinder the growth of Mac OS market share.





    hayden panettiere hair. Hayden Panettiere
  • Hayden Panettiere



  • faroZ06
    Apr 27, 08:49 AM
    And if you beleive that, you are misinformed.

    "Apple is planning on releasing a free iOS update in the next few weeks that performs the following:

    - reduces the size of the crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower database cached on the iPhone,
    - ceases backing up this cache, and
    - deletes this cache entirely when Location Services is turned off."

    Does not say anything about not tracking when you turn Location Services off, it just says that it will delete the log. This suggests that it did NOT track before when the option was off, otherwise Apple would also address that.

    Show me where any article explicitly says that they still track when it is disabled.





    hayden panettiere hair. I think Hayden looks amazing
  • I think Hayden looks amazing



  • rayz
    Aug 8, 02:08 AM
    From the Apple website...

    Backup Disk: Change the drive or volume you�re backing up to. Or back up to a Mac OS X server computer.

    Ouch .... :eek:





    hayden panettiere hair. Actress Hayden Panettiere
  • Actress Hayden Panettiere



  • Cameront9
    Aug 7, 06:35 PM
    I am not hearing impaired, but I often watch TV and movies with the closed captioning on. I cannot really say what about it makes it more enjoyable to me--no one has ever understood why I do it, maybe it has to do with how I process information (I do have trouble listening in lecture classes, maybe a learning disability etc.), but my point is to say that I am also interested in getting closed captioning on iTunes shows.

    I wrote to Apple on the feedback part of their web-site about this. I was wondering if you might know better what the law is about closed captioning. I always assumed it was required for network television shows. Is it not for network shows that appear online?

    Anyhow, it's functionality I would definitely like to see.

    Online is a grey area because it's new...

    I'm not completely familiar with Closed Captioning laws. I believe all new TVs are required to have a Closed-Captioning decoder, and I think that all Network shows (and maybe cable-based, too) have to be captioned.

    A quick Google gives this:
    http://www.captions.org/caplaw.cfm

    Which explains in more detail...

    Regardless, I have seen a number of hearing-impaired users comment on the issue before. It would be so simple to implement, after all...





    hayden panettiere hair. Hayden Panettiere donning
  • Hayden Panettiere donning



  • jeanlain
    Apr 10, 09:22 AM
    Anyone else call BS on that whole article?
    Second: Didn't ANYONE realize this is all rumor and speculation? Not fact?

    No.
    What rumor, that the next FCP was demoed at Cupertino to a panel of editors, and that Apple will be at Supermeet? This is basically fact at this stage. The rest is just vague statements and logical conclusions.





    hayden panettiere hair. Hayden Panettiere short
  • Hayden Panettiere short



  • 63dot
    Apr 30, 03:05 PM
    I wonder what it would be like to go through life looking for racism around every corner? Constantly seeing the world in these glasses would have to be very tiresome and frustrating. Pretty sad really. People need to stop thinking about themselves and others as being members of groups, and start thinking of everyone as individuals. We're a society of individuals, we get our rights and our liberties as individuals, not because we're part of group A or group B.

    If liberals would stop 'crying wolf' ('claiming racism') at every corner, we might actually take them seriously and help out when there's actual evidence.

    Though I don't agree with you much on some issues (except for the anti-nation building stuff), I have to say you have it right. We are individuals.

    While there are some racists who tried to jump on the birther bandwagon, I did see plenty of non-racists have some concern about where Obama was born, or if in Hawaii, being born there before it was a state and then being a coverup to put his age right after statehood.

    To be fair, some judges and constitutional experts were not quite sure about John McCain and his "eligibility" to run for office. Con law textbooks give both sides about this issue but are not declarative on what the answer is as to who is eligible to run. Can a person who committed perjury run for president? Then how did America let Clinton run after all the apparent lies he told federal prosecutors about Whitewater and his supposed ties to Tyson and letting them get by on environmental regs while he was governor or Arkansas?

    During the 2008 election, these birther issues only came up sporadically, and America was far more interested in the important issues (Iraq, the recession, and finding somebody to put us out of the mess that W put us in).





    hayden panettiere hair. Pictures, hayden panettiere
  • Pictures, hayden panettiere



  • LegendKillerUK
    Apr 6, 02:34 PM
    That's a common misreading of what Jobs said.

    iOS was developed for the phone first.

    As Jobs explained, there was a simple UI demo done on a touch device originally designed to be a keyboard input prototype. That demo gave him the idea to go all touch on the iPhone. That's what he meant by "the tablet came first".

    Since we know that during summer/fall the first iPhone UI concepts were done using iPods with wheels, his touch "eureka" moment probably came in late with the UI demo almost certainly done under OSX.

    According to all known histories, the actual creation of iOS didn't begin until 2006. Prior to that, some at Apple were still proposing using Linux for the phone OS.

    But he then said after how well it would work on the phone, they put the tablet project on the shelf and focused on the phone as it was more important. Which means it was a tablet and no just a touch screen device in the beginning.





    hayden panettiere hair. Hayden Panettiere, Short Hair
  • Hayden Panettiere, Short Hair



  • ssamani
    Sep 13, 07:28 PM
    I have to say that I think a lot of people have missed the point around various software not using all the cores. There is a simple reason. Developing multi threaded apps is hard. And until recently (~1 yr since G5 Quad) developing for more than 2 simultaneous threads (cores or processors) was pretty pointless on a Mac and completely pointless on a PC. Why would a developer bother to develop for more than two thread unless they expect threads to get blocked easily or there to be more than two cores? That's why browsers are one of the few genuine multithreaded apps, rather than 2-4 threads, the threads block easily, so having multiple makes sense. In a lot of cases where there was the opportunity for parallelism using a vector processing unit often makes more sense than multiple threads. Why spend development and testing effort on a solution with no hardware to even test it on, let alone deliver and make use of?

    The whole industry is taking a 90 degree turn and the tools for developing multithreaded applications are not up to scratch. Look at some of the commentary about XBox 360 and PS3 development.

    The dev tools will come, the software will catch up with the hardware, in the meantime just be glad that you can play your stolen MP3's and browse your pr0n without interfering with each other and stop whinging.





    hayden panettiere hair. Hayden Panettiere Hair
  • Hayden Panettiere Hair



  • p0intblank
    Aug 16, 10:43 PM
    Photoshop actually runs faster than I thought it would. :D

    If only I could afford a Mac Pro... :(





    hayden panettiere hair. Hayden Panettiere Explains Her
  • Hayden Panettiere Explains Her



  • mwswami
    Jul 21, 01:47 PM
    Under $4k whatever state of the offerings are. I am not writing about wanting to pay for expensive servers etc. I am only referring to Mac Pro top of the lines. So I am looking foward to the 8 core starter kit this Winter. :D

    Mine is not RAM intensive work. I have 6GB of ram now and it is more than enough. I also have several Terabytes of HDs already. 400GB HDs are down to $100 now so Storage is pretty cheap.

    Yes, with the possibility of a Mac Pro with 8 core on the horizon, it makes sense to skip the 4 core altogether. Or, start with lower end of 4 cores (say 2GHz) and then, if necessary and possible, upgrade it to 8 cores. I wonder if waiting for 8 cores is going to be a common sentiment. In that case, it would make sense for Apple to offer an upgrade path to it.





    hayden panettiere hair. Hayden Panettiere
  • Hayden Panettiere



  • technicolor
    Sep 19, 08:49 PM
    DailyTech (http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=4217) has a mention of the Core 2 Quadro processors.

    Pricing mentioned was a little lower than I expected, but it's processors in the Conroe line rather than the Xeon. Having said that, the 3GHz Xeon is slightly cheaper than the 2.93GHz Conroe.

    As expected, the highest rated speed mentioned is 2.67Ghz. This intel crap updates far too frequently...ugh

    :mad:





    hayden panettiere hair. Hayden Panettiere Hairstyles
  • Hayden Panettiere Hairstyles



  • Dan==
    Jul 27, 02:29 PM
    While I like your thinking, your mock-up is wrong. If Apple are going to release a mid-Tower it has to appeal to both gamers and those looking for a headless iMac. They would really have to bring out about three main models, one which was basically an upgradable iMac spec for a couple to few hundred bucks less than the real deal and two higher spec conroes, (short of Mac Pro though). From what I can see, yours looks too small to easily customise, which would appeal to gamers.

    Single optical, single HD (2nd slot free), assume better specs will mainly lie with graphics and ram.
    I'm not much of a gamer, so take this with a healthy grain of salt...

    Gamers seem to like to do a few things:





    hayden panettiere hair. Hayden Panettiere hair look so
  • Hayden Panettiere hair look so



  • Mr. Mister
    Jul 14, 06:55 PM
    Power supply at the top? Blah! :mad: I hate the power supply on the top, not that
    it would keep me from purchasing a new MacPro though. ;)
    Power supplies produce a lot of heat. It makes great sense according to simply the most basic laws of thermodynamics.





    hayden panettiere hair. Hayden Panettiere#39;s Sexy Wavy
  • Hayden Panettiere#39;s Sexy Wavy



  • obeygiant
    Mar 17, 01:03 PM
    Obeygiant, you have a way of distilling issues down to their core. The funny thing is, I don't think Lee even realizes he's doing it.

    Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm on his ignore list. lol





    hayden panettiere hair. Hayden#39;s all grown up,
  • Hayden#39;s all grown up,



  • ArchaicRevival
    Apr 27, 09:46 AM
    Freaking morons, if this article proves anything it's that Apple is NOT tracking you as a company. It doesn't log your coordinates and whereabouts and sends it back to Apple by using your Gmail account.

    I'm fine with sending information to Apple if Apple could prove that it's encrypted anonymously. If that actually helps whatever i'm looking for near me load faster in maps, i'm all for it.

    Oh Apple, I can't believe you still have hope in the dumb human race. Anya Major should have never thrown that hammer. Just let them be indoctrinated... More Apple products for me :)





    hayden panettiere hair. Hayden Panettiere Has Red
  • Hayden Panettiere Has Red



  • aricher
    Sep 13, 12:44 PM
    I think we can all read at normal size. Besides, how do you know the IT dude typed that vs. the poster just typing what he said?

    I did a direct copy-paste from my IT guy's email. What a knucklehead - him not you.





    hayden panettiere hair. Hayden Panettiere Neutral Dark
  • Hayden Panettiere Neutral Dark



  • entatlrg
    Apr 6, 12:38 PM
    The most interesting thing here is how some people hang on every word over updates to the MacBook Air line.

    Some won't touch it without a Sandy Bridge update, others want it left alone to save the NVIDIA graphics.

    From dated chips, future proofing, when to buy, getting in at the right time and on and on ...

    What gives?

    In 90% of the tasks the average MacBook Air owner does are they really going to notice it either way?

    Future proofing/saving a few hundred dollars ... there is no such thing ... just look back at the electronics you purchased in the past... how has 'future proofing' worked for you so far? lol

    Like it. Buy it. Enjoy it.





    hayden panettiere hair. I think Hayden Panettiere
  • I think Hayden Panettiere



  • TheManOfSilver
    Aug 27, 08:57 PM
    I think im gonna wait and buy in 2007 with leopard and iLife 07 :rolleyes:

    That's my plan (if I can hold out until then) ... as much as I'm dying to get my hands on an iMac right now, having an upgraded iMac and an upgraded OS will be that much better.





    Super Dave
    Aug 8, 12:54 AM
    Part of the "Top Secret" stuff has got to be a new Finder... that Finder looked so boring during the Keynote... it just stood out. This release will have a two year gap and that means we are bound to see some Finder changes!

    Spring '06 - still 8 months away.

    Yeah, I can't imagine they won't update the Finder and Safari (with more than they've shown). We are far from seeing the end of Leopard, and I think Steve made that very clear.

    David :cool:





    shawnce
    Jul 27, 11:02 AM
    "...Core 2 Duo chips need less electricity, drawing just 65 watts compared to the Pentium 4’s 95 watts and Pentium D’s 130 watts"

    Good Lord - does anybody know what the G5 is? I'd imagine that the elaborate cooling system in the current G5 towers probably won't be needed it it's running anything like the D's...

    1) The watts numbers listed are TDP (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermal_Design_Power). They are not the amount of power the processor consumes ("drawing").

    2) PPC 970fx falls in the realm of Conroe in terms of heat generation but of course the Conroe has better performance.

    I should note that the PPC 970FX is a single core chip while the PPC 970MP is the dual core one... don't have good numbers for the later but I would guess it would be about 1.75 times (or more) the PPC 970FX in terms of thermal generation and power consumption.





    LegendKillerUK
    Apr 6, 11:37 AM
    You sure as hell can.

    By game I mean a modern title at full settings. Otherwise it's just 'making do'.





    smitty330
    Aug 11, 04:30 PM
    These iPhone rumours continue to persist. I admit to being a sceptic, but maybe I'm wrong! I just hope that if they do do it, they do it well.

    How dare you. Since when does apple release a product that is not up to par or even above. Of course they will do it good, it is apple. It is going to be amazing i can just feel it!

    -Matthew





    erockerboy
    Aug 17, 01:07 PM
    Great post - you said it all.



    I think everyone has to remember that Apple took a HUGE PR risk by switching to intel and that it would be foolish to think that they didn't have a VERY GOOD REASON for doing it. As much as RISC is loved here, there really is no compelling reason to think that the G5 architecture stands much of a chance in this comparison. Furthermore, it is foolish to assume that a "up-to-date" G5 would fare any better, firstly because IBM has never stopped developing the G5 (its primary usage was IBM blade servers after all) and secondly because the Core 2 architecture as it stands now isn't being pushed to perform at its maximum levels. In the end, arrogance and pride has never helped anyone, its time to let go.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment