Monday, May 9, 2011

eva longoria parker hot

eva longoria parker hot. eva longoria parker hot
  • eva longoria parker hot



  • JFreak
    Aug 8, 04:05 AM
    Looks like this will be a significant upgrade. Tiger was not what it was promised to be, in my eyes at least, so now I'm thinking they have finally made it better than Panther.

    Let's see...





    eva longoria parker hot. hot star, Eva Longoria
  • hot star, Eva Longoria



  • Steviejobz
    Apr 8, 06:08 AM
    The only reason I can think of (and I know nothing down these lines) is to push more revenue into this quarter (the last quarter just ended March 31st). Perhaps BB made their number for the quarter from Jan 1 to Mar 31 and want to get a running start on this current one.

    BBY announced earnings on 3/24 - they operate on a different fiscal year so the quarter ended in February.





    eva longoria parker hot. Hermes hot-pink crocodile
  • Hermes hot-pink crocodile



  • dextertangocci
    Aug 11, 10:22 AM
    Please Apple, make it the best phone ever!

    I am using a Nokia 1100 at the moment:rolleyes: :eek: :o , and would love an upgrade, but would prefer to wait for the iPhone:cool: :D :)





    eva longoria parker hot. Posted in Eva Longoria
  • Posted in Eva Longoria



  • donlphi
    Nov 28, 11:04 PM
    Universal has already stated that half of the money will be going to the artists.

    YEAH RIGHT... here you go EMINEM... here is your .00000000000000017 of a cent you get for this ZUNE. Just trying to share the wealth with ALL THE ARTISTS. Those artists will never see that money. PLEASE. HOW naive could you be?

    Microsoft's lack of backbone is going to make us all pay... wait and see.





    eva longoria parker hot. Eva Longoria Parker filed
  • Eva Longoria Parker filed



  • powers74
    Apr 10, 08:39 PM
    Or make a lot of people happy. Either way everyone's going to be paying attention.


    Lethal

    Well, yeah, it will probably make more people happy, but it will be fun to see all the people bitching and moaning around here.





    eva longoria parker hot. Eva Longoria Parker
  • Eva Longoria Parker



  • povman
    Aug 7, 05:46 PM
    From Vista Help:
    "Previous versions of files and folders are copies that Windows automatically saves as part of a restore point. Any file or folder that was modified since the last restore point was made (usually 24 hours earlier) is saved and made available as a previous version. You can use previous versions of files to restore files that you accidentally modified or deleted, or that were damaged."

    I can use this now but without childish animations. Simple right-click the folder and select "restore previous versions".

    from your description, the 'restore previous files' thing is more like backup&restore

    If apple really is using zfs in leopard, then time machine is going to be a lot more than just saving files and restoring them.... It's more like 'hey we got some extra disk space. instead of overwriting this file, lets write it somewhere else so the old version is still there :D'

    i.e. ALL versions of all files are saved until you run out of space, then you start to lose old stuff. Well i guess there might be some modifications so it only applies to certain files or something...

    i do hope they lose the space stars background on it though... replace it with a rotating spiral and i'd be happy :D





    eva longoria parker hot. Eva Longoria Parker. Hot
  • Eva Longoria Parker. Hot



  • Chip NoVaMac
    Apr 8, 12:03 AM
    Either way it is DEFINITELY poor customer service. If somebody takes the time to drive down to your store and you have stock that has already been received into the inventory system and could be sold and you turn that customer away because the manager is looking out for his performance rating then you just told your customer that the manager's performance goals and ratings are more important than the people who help you achieve those goals with their hard-earned money.

    Amen there brother!

    In working with a family owned type chain store for the last 12+ years; so happy that we take our lumps when hot products come out. Though I miss the days where it was the yearly performance that mattered the most.

    It is maddening at times at how the bean counters and senior management look at things. All one can hope for is a manager like the one that I have that sees my "numbers" don't reflect the way the accounting is done.





    eva longoria parker hot. Eva Longoria Parker
  • Eva Longoria Parker



  • lazyrighteye
    Aug 11, 05:34 PM
    Hahahha coverage maps don't mean jack.Everyone in the wireless business knows they are gross approximations of the reality.




    eva longoria parker hot. Eva Longoria Parker: Hot. Eva is one hot housewife in this strapless frock. We love the skyscraping heels and long flowing hair, too. Verdict: HOT
  • Eva Longoria Parker: Hot. Eva is one hot housewife in this strapless frock. We love the skyscraping heels and long flowing hair, too. Verdict: HOT



  • ClimbingTheLog
    Jul 20, 12:56 PM
    Anyone else think this is getting out of hand? Two cores, great improvement. Four cores, ehh it's faster but Joe can't tell. Eight cores, now thats just stupid.
    Let me guess it will only come with 512mb of Ram :p (ok it will be at least a GB).

    Have you ever owned a machine that hasn't been CPU bound? I know I haven't.

    you need to do your math better, extra core = 1.5x - 1.8x speed increase. but still the same power usage as a normal core!

    Where do you get these magical free electrons to drive the second core? That's some fancy silicon that uses 0W.

    eight cores + Tiger = Octopussy?!?

    Even Apple isn't that cool. Alas, I fear "Mac Pro 8x3.2"

    How fast do you want mail to go? The main reasons you need good processors is not for browsing, e-mail, text, and such and such. I highly doubt someone who does all these things on a five year old computer will be much slower than someone on a 16 GB RAM top of the line Powermac

    Have you ever done a search on a large volume of mail with AppleMail? That can eat my CPU for hours on a large IMAP mailstore on a 1.5 year old Mac. How about using Firefox with a number of useful extensions? CPU pegged for minutes when loading up the day's news stories from my RSS reader, and that's with a 2-year old Mac.

    Bring the speed.





    eva longoria parker hot. Queen: Eva Longoria Parker
  • Queen: Eva Longoria Parker



  • Stridder44
    Aug 7, 05:24 PM
    I'm sure I'm not going to hate it, it's probably gonna be fabulous, but it's not an innovation as Steve advertises it. In fact, not a single thing they showed about Leopard up to now is an innovation. Everything already exists somehow. I'm not complaining about the new features of the OS, but about how they present them. They're all (hopefully) improved versions of existing stuff!!


    True, I guess we can only hope that the top secret stuff is top secret for a reason (or because it wasn't ready for the Keynote)





    eva longoria parker hot. Not so hot now, huh?
  • Not so hot now, huh?



  • bedifferent
    Apr 27, 08:56 AM
    For the paranoid people who don't understand the issue and believe everything our media tells us to fear (coughFoxNewscough), here's something amusing for the mindless:

    "Meat with eyes" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNGWn-aWn5g)





    eva longoria parker hot. Eva Longoria with Tony Parker
  • Eva Longoria with Tony Parker



  • Mad Mac Maniac
    Apr 7, 10:24 PM
    Please tell him.

    me too! I wanna learn!

    How does withholding stock from the public aid a company? I can imagine holding them till everything is registered in their system and accounted for. But turning people away when they actually do have stock doesn't sound like a good business practice to me





    eva longoria parker hot. Eva Longoria Parker Hot
  • Eva Longoria Parker Hot



  • CrackedButter
    Aug 26, 02:42 AM
    I've owned 4 macs.

    First a G3 iBook, then a G4 AluBook, then an eMac and now I'm on a G4 iBook.

    NEVER had a problem with any of the machines. They have been great. Just to let you know it isn't all bad. I also pay for .mac and have done for 2 years now. I'm happy with it and yes I get spam but the filter is very good and its hardly an issue for me.





    eva longoria parker hot. 5) Eva Longoria for marrying
  • 5) Eva Longoria for marrying



  • tekmoe
    Jul 27, 02:57 PM
    Actually, the merom in not completely compatible with the yonah chips. There will have to be some redesign on Apple's part that is supposed to delay the new MBPs. This article somewhat explains it:

    http://blogs.zdnet.com/Apple/?p=249

    Also, since Apple is now kind of competeing with PCs who get the newest and fastest, it would be in Apple's best interest to get these chips in MBPs asap. Also, it is easy to see that a lot of people are waiting to purchase a new Apple laptop with this technology. MBP's current sales are going to slump from here on out until this technology is put into some new computers.

    this blog was also written by jason o'grady, aka the PowerPage rumor site. his writing means nothing to me.





    eva longoria parker hot. Eva Longoria-Parker
  • Eva Longoria-Parker



  • john123
    Sep 19, 09:32 AM
    That whole comment had the tone of a spoilt 13 year old...

    You have no idea why some ppl are waiting for the next revision or upgrade - don't benchmark your rationale with others in way that dismisses other ppl who have equally legitimate reasons and opinions...

    Some ppl (who don't have allot of money to drop every year for the next best thing) have to spend wisely - and perhaps just want a revB machine that is more stable and refined. I for one keep my macs until they die...so I will be waiting for revB to maximise my chances of a solid bug-free machine.

    If that makes me spoilt - b/c I don't want to purchase new products year after year - then there is nothing I can do about your perceptions...

    I don't know how many times we have to go round and round with this here. I've been on MacRumors since '01 and it's always the same-old, same-old. It's not legitimate. It's "I-wantism." You have no basis to believe that a Rev B would be more "stabled and refined." That's a hope, backed by nothing -- and nothing Apple ever comments on, either. The bottom line is that you can hope if you want, and you can wait if you want, but to bash Apple for being slow on the trigger, and to make the argument that Meroms are amazing and Yonahs are crap is, frankly, horse manure. Like I said, 64 bit is pretty irrelevant for most users, and the speed and battery differences are quite negligible. And the argument that Apple is losing tons of sales to PC manufactuers is, frankly, laughable too.





    eva longoria parker hot. Eva Longoria Parker and Daily
  • Eva Longoria Parker and Daily



  • epitaphic
    Aug 21, 01:21 PM
    Owners of quad G5s have been up in arms about this, as it is being suggested this is a deliberate crippling to avoid admitting that the quad G5 is potentially faster for musicians
    I think the deal is that when the G5 Quad came out, there was nothing to compare it to. Sure it was going to be faster than a dual but no app to this day can fully utilize it. With the release of the Mac Pro, all of a sudden there is another quad for comparison. With apple's traditional "we moved to a new machine and we'll go through hell to show you how it's much faster than what you've got" they're having to optimize the code to show it. Now why would you go and optimize the code for the old machine? All it'll do is show that the new one isn't that much faster for that particular app.

    You know how there's politics in everything? There's also marketing in everything :)





    eva longoria parker hot. Tony Parker amp; Eva Longoria -
  • Tony Parker amp; Eva Longoria -



  • ferguldy
    Jul 27, 09:49 AM
    So are we really going to get ALL of these new toys come WWDC? Leopard preview, Merom laptops, Core2/Woodcrest Mac Pros, Core2 Imacs (oh, and maybe a movie download add to iTunes) That sounds like an awful lot of stuff to cover in such a short period of time. What do people think about timelines for introduction here?





    eva longoria parker hot. Eva Longoria Parker
  • Eva Longoria Parker



  • puggles
    Jun 14, 05:24 PM
    Just went to mine...they are opening at 7AM and have both colors available to pre-order. They are also expecting a line and said to get there early because they will run out quickly.





    eva longoria parker hot. Eva Longoria Parker: Hot
  • Eva Longoria Parker: Hot



  • samcraig
    Apr 27, 09:10 AM
    Side story: the credit card companies know exactly where I am better then the cell companies. Every time I swipe my credit or debit card, they know where I am. When I travel for vacation, I am very likely to get a call from my credit card company (on my cell) asking where, when and how long I will be traveling. They know every store and every purchase I've ever made on a credit card.

    again - when you make a purchase - you know you're being logged. If you use cash - your CC doesn't know where you are.

    Apple's bug saved coordinates whether or not you had locations services on or off. It's different.

    The OPTION is what's important and Apple agrees, hence the bug fix. If it was soley a "feature" - they would have stated that the file is required and they cannot offer a way to remove it, yadda yadda

    Those that still argue against the solution remind me of the threads on the iPad board. When it was suggested that the iPad needed a camera - so many people were screaming that it's ridiculous for the iPad to have a camera citing form factor, useless feature, stupid suggestion, etc. I argued that having a camera makes sense and for those that wouldn't use it - don't use it.

    Same here. Apple will give (actually fix) the ability to turn location services on or off. Use it or not. I'm happy there's an OPTION





    chrmjenkins
    Apr 27, 10:32 AM
    I'm a little confused at the magnitude of people's reaction here.

    Cell phone companies already do this. This is how they track potential crime victims locations'. They can access the cellular provider's database and get a ping with a cell tower and location. This is also timestamped. Your cellular provider already has more information than Apple ever had.





    LethalWolfe
    Apr 10, 12:45 AM
    I'm a little confused...why was Avid presenting at a Final Cut Pro User Group's meeting anyway? Do they just come in and are like "Hey, you've all made a mistake!" or something?
    Long story short, because the people that make up the groups want it and the other companies (Adobe, Avid, Canon, AJA, Blackmagic, etc.,) don't want to pass up a chance to talk to their demographic directly. Although still FCP-centric there are many other tools that editors are interested in learning about and the user groups accommodate that. Apple hasn't really been on the ball the last few years and companies like Adobe and Avid have been stepping up their game which, in my comings and goings, has kicked up the most interest in non-Apple software by FCP users I've seen since I first bought FCP 9 years ago.

    Sure, there are die-hard fanboys but most editors realize these are just tools and want the best ones for the job and right now there is more competition in the prosumer price range than ever. For example, Apple Color used the best deal in town by far for coloring grading apps but last year Blackmagic purcahsed DaVinci (the gold standard in color correction) and dropped the price to $1000 for the software-only version. Perviously the lowest point of entry to get a DaVinci was over $200,000, AFAIK. Baselight, another high-end color grading system, just announced a Baselight plug-in for FCP that'll be available this fall for "less than $1000".


    Lethal





    Digital Skunk
    Mar 22, 12:52 PM
    'nuff said (http://www.engadget.com/2011/03/22/samsung-galaxy-tab-8-9-and-new-galaxy-tab-10-1-thinner-than-the/).

    Unfortunately you're so very right. Until it's in the hand and on the shelves it's vaporware.

    And, like I've said many a times to everyone that brings this topic up:

    Apple will be king until we see some viable apps that people flock to. The iOS environment is just too good.

    Spoken from an Android fan here folks.





    mkruck
    Apr 6, 04:41 PM
    Don't understand that there needs to be a pissing contest about Xoom OR ipad.

    Why are the Xoom guys even here on a Mac site, to tell us THEIR device is better?

    Let's even assume they are right.
    Go buy your Xoom and be happy if it does what you want No harm, no foul.

    The Apple users buy Apple until something better comes along also as long as it does what they want.
    They love the possible integration with their other devices and when that comes to Xoom or something else is better they will switch.

    Technology pace is amazingly fast and nobody knows what is next.

    Perhaps Xoom owners are on here because we own multiple devices and like all of them. Just because I'm using an Android device doesn't mean that I'm forever barred from reading and posting on a Mac forum.

    Reading through the existing 8 pages, most of the Xoom owners aren't saying their device is better; rather, they're (we're) providing comments around what Android can do. To be quite honest, the defensive and snarky comments are coming from those that are not Xoom owners. Really makes me wonder why they are so defensive and strident, you know? Deflection? Insecurity? Projecting?

    Yes, I'm being a smartass, no one needs to get their panties in a wad.





    flatlined
    Jun 9, 09:46 AM
    I have a few quick questions for anybody that works at Radio Shack:

    I plan on going into a Radio Shack store on Tuesday to look into Appraising my iPhone. Do I need the Original Box? I have the Accessories and the books that came with my iPhone, but don't have the box.

    Also can I just get an Appraisal without having to agree to it? and
    Does my phone have to be resorted to factory setting and my info wiped off if I'm just going in for an Appraisal?

    If I decide to go along with the Appraisal and Pre Order an iPhone 4 does the store take my iPhone that day? Or do I keep it until I get the iPhone 4?

    I was also wondering if it makes any difference in the appraisal if the phone is a Refurbished or not? My Girlfriends is a Refurbished one.

    Sorry for all the questions.

    Thanks!!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment