Sunday, May 8, 2011

donatella versace daughter

donatella versace daughter. for Donatella Versace#39;s
  • for Donatella Versace#39;s



  • Xtremehkr
    Mar 18, 09:35 PM
    iTMS exists to sell iPods yes. But, if iTMS does not do something to protect the profits of those who allow iTMS to sell their songs then they will stop supplying iTMS with songs to sell.

    There was a way to get around this before, but it was only used by a minority of people and considered an acceptable loss I guess.

    What you have here is someone who is internationally advertising a way to beat copyright protections through iTMS, which hurts Apple as it may affect suppliers of music to iTMS.

    There were ways to beat iTMS before and the best way was to avoid it altogether and use a P2P software.

    This to me is different however. It is a direct attack on Apple aimed at disuading music labels from providing iTMS with songs to download.

    In this instance I stand with Apple, as the MP3 market heats up, one of the determining factors in who people choose to buy their music from is going to be exclusive content. Labels are not going to release material to distributors who cannot assure that their material won't be easily pirated.

    *If they fix this hole and leave everything else in place there really is no problem*

    The songs iTMS sells are not their own! iTMS is a middleman that is not guaranteed access to the product that it resells. An essential part of selling iPods is being able to offer current music to play on them. iTMS needs to protect its ability to resell the music needed to use on iPods.





    donatella versace daughter. Designer Donatella Versace and
  • Designer Donatella Versace and



  • Thomas2006
    Oct 14, 10:52 AM
    BTW Looks like Apple is way overcharging for the 3GHz Woodcrest upgrade. Only cost them $322 more - probably less off the published price list - yet they are asking for $800. That doesn't seem fair to me. Does it to you? I would think that $500 would be a more reasonable upgrade price for something that cost them about $300.
    Maybe it is so when the quad-core systems come out Apple can keep the same price for the top-end while lowering the price on dual-core systems and still make a profit. The people that wait for the quad-cores will be happy they did and the people that don't care can get a Mac Pro for less because they waited.





    donatella versace daughter. Italian designer Donatella Versace (R) her daughter Allegra Versace .
  • Italian designer Donatella Versace (R) her daughter Allegra Versace .



  • *LTD*
    Apr 21, 08:21 AM
    If they really cared that much about user experience, then iOS wouldn't be the Walled Garden

    That's exactly the reason for the Walled Garden: superior User Experience. The "walled garden" is the reason Apple is so successful today. A controlled, tight, cohesive ecosystem based on a vertical business model - if done right - will *always* be superior to anything else out there. The proof is all laid out before you every day in the tech news feeds.

    If Apple had done anything else, it would just be more undifferentiated crap, barely distinguishable from the rest of the flotsam and jetsam out there.

    A few people out there just can't stand it that a closed, controlled platform is so damned successful and actually represents the ideal.





    donatella versace daughter. donatella.jpg
  • donatella.jpg



  • Bill McEnaney
    Mar 27, 04:52 PM
    It may be his favourite question, but very valid.

    From what I have seen you'll come up with a list of (self?)published books� Not quite the same thing as "published anything in a peer-reviewed scientific journal of high (or even average) standing".
    I haven't cited any self-published book about any topic.





    donatella versace daughter. Donatella Versace Picture:
  • Donatella Versace Picture:



  • Vegasman
    Apr 28, 11:09 AM
    Isn't this misleading? It says 'shipped' not 'sold' so I assume basically it's a bogus report. You can ship all the crappy tablets you want..doesn't mean they sold.

    Companies that "ship" stuff that people don't buy do not stay in business very long. Therefore, "shipping" is a good enough approximation 99% of the time. The other 1% is quickly identified and purged from the economy.





    donatella versace daughter. Donatella versace daughter
  • Donatella versace daughter



  • Daveoc64
    Apr 15, 11:32 AM
    But it's not *hateful*. I don't see how a rational being could find that hateful. That's just something that shuts down discussion and mischaracterizes an opponent.

    The stance itself isn't rational (i.e. based on anything empirical), so it's hard to take it seriously as anything other than "hateful" as you put it.





    donatella versace daughter. like Donatella Versace in
  • like Donatella Versace in



  • alexf
    Aug 29, 11:36 AM
    My family, two parents and two kids, have purchased 6 ipods over the years.

    Replaced batteries on two of them.

    Never thrown any of them away.

    Still use all of them. Why would anyone throw an out dated ipod away?

    Try to think in the long term: where do you think these iPods will end up in 20 years? I highly doubt anyone will still be using an iPod they bought a quarter century ago.

    I am afraid that, in that sense, iPods are very disposable.

    Although the situation is becoming much more urgent with the rapic climate changes that are happening in the world faster than predicted, much of environmentalism is about thinking in the long term, and the environmental impact that company products and policy can have.

    And in this regard, Apple indeed scores very low, which only goes to show that they are really no different than a typical corporation that cares far more about its immediate profit than the earth and its future generations.





    donatella versace daughter. Donatella#39;s face is beginning
  • Donatella#39;s face is beginning



  • 840quadra
    Apr 28, 07:30 AM
    Actually iPad sales were most likely down due to people waiting in expectation of the new model, and that new model not having enough units to satisfy demand.

    Regardless, it still was strong sales for Apple, and other manufacturers. Good sign in this economy right now to be honest.





    donatella versace daughter. Donatella Versace
  • Donatella Versace



  • Bill McEnaney
    Mar 27, 06:16 PM
    Everyone, as usual I'm answering posts in a non-chronological order. I'm not ignoring anyone. I need to think hard about what to write about a post by Gelfin. So I may need two or three days to think about it.

    Eraserhead wants peer-reviewed scientific articles, so I'll look for them, too. I already have an article in mind by a secular author named "Spitzer" who helped the American Psychiatric Association normalize homosexuality before he changed his mind about that normalization.

    Meanwhile, please listen to Nicolosi's first answer in video 3 of the first set of videos, the last part of the three-part interview, where he says that homosexuals have a right to live a gay lifestyle (http://www.josephnicolosi.com/videos2/). That doesn't sound like what a brainwasher would say, does it?





    donatella versace daughter. L-R: Donatella Versace with
  • L-R: Donatella Versace with



  • edifyingGerbil
    Apr 22, 09:32 PM
    Hmm, I might argue that what happens in your head may have personal value, in fact it may change your life, but it really has no bearing on the reality of our existence, just what we imagine it to be, and has no real right to be called "proof". It's jut faith if you see the distinction I'm trying to make.

    It would still provide evidence for the individual concerned, right? It may have no bearing on the reality of our existence, but our existence doesn't matter. It's their existence that matters. Faith, true faith, involves a lot of introspection.

    There's concrete reality and abstract reality, the world of the Forms if you like. It's in abstract reality that physical principles are proven, yet we couldn't see or feel them otherwise in the concrete world.

    Thus, if the person has an epiphany, and then reflects on what just occurred logically, it could still be called proof.





    donatella versace daughter. Donatella Versace donasorry.
  • Donatella Versace donasorry.



  • peharri
    Sep 21, 08:34 AM
    Apple's point is that your computer more or less has that capability (ok with an Elgato dongle), and in any case they don't want to follow that business model. I guess you're not the target audience.

    Only time will tell if anyone buys this.

    I think the focus should be on the business model than the "you can always use a computer". Apple is reinventing TV. If you assume that an iTV user will be downloading pretty much everything they watch, then a DVR just becomes redundant.

    Indeed, I think the lack of a DVR tells us a lot about Apple's thinking. It would certainly help shift boxes in the short term if they made a DVR an option, but in the long term it would essentially mean Apple would be shouting "We're co-existing with cable."

    Of course, at this stage, it's too early to tell. For all we know, iTV will be launched in January (1G iPod 5Gb), and then in April we'll see it replaced with three variants (2G iPods - iPod 10Gb, iPod 15Gb, iPod 20Gb), one with more disk space, one with a DVR, and one that integrates with CableCards. I don't see them doing that, but I'm less certain of that than I am of them not releasing an iPhone.





    donatella versace daughter. donatella versace daughter
  • donatella versace daughter



  • Blipp
    Apr 13, 08:11 AM
    I can't believe how many of you are writing off this app already after it's debut announcement which only covered new features and a new UI design. We essentially know NOTHING yet beyond it's new tricks, none of us have actually sat down and experienced a workflow with it. I haven't seen a single thing to suggest that features have been removed entirely or that the rest fo studio is now dead. At the absolute least Apple would put the rest of FCS2 onto the app store individually in their current form and from the attitudes I've seen in here most of you would love that they didn't update them in the least.

    I too am suspicious about this release but I'm also optimistic. I don't assume that just because they didn't mention this or that that it must now be dead. We got our 64bit FCP that we've been dying for, we get background rendering and a wider range of native codecs (though we don't know which ones yet), and that all sounds like good news to me so far. I don't know what to expect from the rest of Studio as it'd be hard to imagine them revamping the entire suite unless they are truly being consumed by FCPX. If FCPX is able to switch between "Color" mode and "Motion" mode then so long as those modes remain full featured with a consistent UI across the board (something that has plagued the suite for a long time) then I can only see that as an upgrade. We'll find out more soon enough I'm sure.

    If this truly does turn into what everyone is afraid of then oh well, I'm confident in my abilities to be able to adapt to an Avid or Adobe workflow. This isn't going to hold me back or ruin my parade.





    donatella versace daughter. about Donatella Versace
  • about Donatella Versace



  • archipellago
    May 2, 04:47 PM
    Really? Find a source that makes the statements you suggest above that is unbiased. By unbiased, I mean a source that doesn't sell vulnerabilities to ZDI which then produces and markets specific hardware security appliances to generate revenue.



    Hooking the APIs to log protected passwords in Mac OS X requires privilege escalation.


    unbiased as opposed to a Mac site.... yeah right!


    Mac users tend to be a better target for old fashioned phishing/vishing because...well, 'nothing bad happens on a Mac..' right?





    donatella versace daughter. Donatella Versace Polls
  • Donatella Versace Polls



  • Macky-Mac
    Apr 24, 11:15 AM
    ..... If he does exist one must assume that he intends the Bible to be read literally. If he didn't then why did he go through the whole bother of having it written by the disciples in the first place if people were just going to change and reinterpret it willy nilly based on whatever the current political or social ideals of the time are?

    not at all......God is perfectly aware that people make mistakes. Indeed, they can't be trusted to get anything perfectly right, so if God wanted the Bible to have been taken literally, he have written it out himself and wouldn't have involved people in the project in the first place





    donatella versace daughter. Donatella Versace (born 2 May
  • Donatella Versace (born 2 May



  • OllyW
    Apr 28, 07:32 AM
    188% growth... that's impressive.

    Almost all of that is due to the iPad. They had around 4% of the global market for computers last year.





    donatella versace daughter. Designer Donatella Versace is
  • Designer Donatella Versace is



  • Peterkro
    Mar 12, 05:11 AM
    I agree it's a bit early to be speculating.However as shown by investigations into Chernobyl and Seven Mile Island in these situations small errors in design and human mistakes can all add up to unknown territory.It looks like a hydrogen explosion,super heated water = hydrogen and oxygen + ignitor = big bang.The presence of Caesium indicates some core damage.I hope those in Japan get through this with the least amount of pain possible.





    donatella versace daughter. Donatella Versace, Woody Allen
  • Donatella Versace, Woody Allen



  • TheT
    Oct 7, 09:29 AM
    Originally posted by gopher

    As I've always said, it is in the software!
    But Macs look better than most PCs :D





    donatella versace daughter. meets Donatella Versace
  • meets Donatella Versace



  • UnixMac
    Oct 9, 05:51 PM
    Bottom line.......Macs are over priced....we just keep buying them and so why would the accountants want to change that gig?





    donatella versace daughter. donatella.jpg
  • donatella.jpg



  • awmazz
    Mar 11, 08:57 AM
    Link?

    To get an idea of how massive this one was, I am in Himeji, and just an hour east of me, in Osaka, buildings were swaying. Now if you look at a map of where the quake is and how far away Osaka is, my god.

    No link. TV coverage - NHK World.





    fpnc
    Mar 19, 01:54 AM
    tveric, actually, I didn't call any individual "stupid," I said you'd have to be stupid to use PyMusique (the former and the latter are not exactly the same thing). Sorry if you were somehow offended.

    Everybody relax.
    I am.

    I agree however that Apple will probably soon block access through PyMusique and that might not even require any changes other than on the server side of the music store. That's another reason why this whole story is pretty much overblown.

    Well, 18 hours later, here we are, I used a Pepsi cap song to download thru PyMusique, it plays perfectly and all that, and so far my account hasn't been cancelled. You know why? Because it JUST ISN'T WORTH THE FRIGGIN EFFORT on Apple's part to start cancelling accounts for using this software. They have to come up with a block to PyM anyway, and that will solve all their problems.

    As for violation of the TOS, nobody gives a rip except people who were hall monitors in high school. And as for being stupid, well, maybe some of us just like our freedom without limits. You can attack us for being "stupid" all you want, but that doesn't necessarily make it the truth. Get used to it - DRM is a paper tiger. I buy music thru iTMS, I buy music on CD, I buy it at allofmp3.com for a dollar an album, and I download for free too. No amount of DRM is going to make me change my habits. Only differences in prices and convenience will make me shift from one method to another when required.





    GGJstudios
    May 2, 04:15 PM
    Its not a myth, we've interviewed hackers after conviction, they have no interest in pursuing Macs due to the numbers. To get a really good and useful bot net you'd need roughly 25% of the entire user base!!!!

    these guys deal in tens of millions!
    That's completely false. The current installed base of Macs is around 100 million, and it grows by over a million Macs per month. You don't need a certain percentage of market share for a useful botnet; you need numbers. You talking to a handful of hackers is hardly conclusive. I can interview a handful of people in my neighborhood and find a consensus on any number of falsehoods. Get some facts (rather than making stuff up) and then re-join the discussion.





    FFTT
    Jul 12, 08:48 PM
    Just got Tom's Hardware Guide's publication today about Project Keifer.

    Intel's projected 32 Core processor. :D

    "Intel has been studying Sun's UltraSPARC T1 (Niagara) to come up with a radical processor redesign for 2010 that could perform 16 times faster than Woodcrest. This is no marketing blurb, guys; this is technical intelligence from within the Borg collective."

    http://www.tomshardware.com/2006/07/10/project_keifer_32_core/index.html





    jessica.
    Apr 15, 09:56 AM
    With that said, however, I'm not super excited by these campaigns that seem to be sprouting, left and right, that, more or less, encourage people to be gay/lesbian/whatever. At the end of the day that's basically the underlying message in all these videos: "Go ahead, by gay. It's perfectly fine."
    I don't see how these videos "encourage" anyone to be gay. Do you really believe that 100 of these videos could possibly "encourage" anyone to just suddenly be gay?

    Oh Apple has gay employees, they made a great video ... they sent a great message, I'm now going to be gay!

    Sorry, I just don't see it. I think messages like this should be heard. Like it or leave it, gay people exist and they look like you and me.





    javajedi
    Oct 8, 05:22 PM
    Sorry about the rant earlier, but I had to address Backtothemac's logical fallacies.

    I always tell people if you want to make an argument for the Mac, make it in software. Despite XP being rock solid, in my opinion it lacks the passion of 10. Everytime I turn on my Mac I can feel the amount of passion that was put into it, and think passion is a very important quality. Without passion you are doomed. This becomes obvious when you compare something like compare Windows Media Player (even 9 beta) to iTunes. I'm not going to go into details but IMO, there is no comparison. This is why we use Macintosh.

    Passion is clearly Apple's best strength. Microsoft still has a long way to go in this, but they are starting to learn, too.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment