Wednesday, May 11, 2011

dick cheney evil

dick cheney evil. Dick Cheney
  • Dick Cheney



  • iphones4evry1
    Jun 8, 10:51 PM
    I'm wondering though, what would be the advantages/disadvantages to buying it at Radio Shack vs AT&T vs The Apple Store? Once I have the item purchased, will I notice any sort of difference what-so-ever?

    Cheers.

    Honestly, it shouldn't make a difference. Whenever I go into an Apple Store to get help/support with my iPhone3G, they always help me, regardless.

    I purchased my iPhone3G at one Apple Store, and when it started giving me problems, I took it to a different Apple Store and they replaced it with a brand new phone. Of course, it's possible that because I had bought it at an Apple Store, it mattered, but generally, I've sensed that regardless of where you bought it, because it is an Apple product (obviously, plus your serial number in your settings menu), Apple Stores treat you like any other Apple customer. (I recommend you call your Apple Store and ask them "If I buy it at Radio Shack, will the Apple Store provide full support and replacement, as if I had purchased it at the Apple Store?")

    The drawback... if you needed to get support for the phone, you'd have to drive to an Apple Store (that's a long way for you, and none of the AT&T guys around my house (about 10 AT&T stores) know anything about service/support for the iPhone - they just tell me to go to the Apple Store.

    Mine began freezing within the first 15 days. Went to ATT and they gave me so much trouble when trying to exchange it. They ended up not wanting to exchange it for me and said they don't take returns ... SO then i went to apple store, even though i bought it from ATT, they quickly opened up a new one and gave me a brand new one, no questions asked (just their standard serial number checks).

    Earendil, there you go. Buy it on Apple's website, and if you ever have a problem, you can hop into your car and drive 90min up to the Apple store.
    .





    dick cheney evil. The Dick Cheney of Apartment 3
  • The Dick Cheney of Apartment 3



  • Fabio_gsilva
    Aug 5, 04:05 PM
    Monday morning.... so good to me...

    Well, I'll be miles away of internet conectoins, so maybe only tuesday to know something....





    dick cheney evil. Vice-President Dick Cheney
  • Vice-President Dick Cheney



  • highdefw
    Apr 11, 10:23 AM
    One more day and we'll know... Seriously, this better be one hell of an update.





    dick cheney evil. Dick Cheney is involved.
  • Dick Cheney is involved.



  • cloudnine
    Jul 14, 04:08 PM
    To charge $1800 for a system that only has 512MB is a real disappoitment. 1GB RAM oughta be standard, especially with Leopard being on the horizon.

    Unless the Xeon is that expensive (which I can't see how it would be), I don't see that as anything except creating some seperation between the configurations.

    I agree... my buddy got a macbook pro and it came standard with 512mb of ram. For the first 3 or 4 days, he thought he purchased a defective notebook, it ran so badly. Opening MS Office applications literally took minutes, and that was with nothing else open. He took it back into the Apple store and the rep told him that his problem was his ram, so he purchased another 1gb (1.5gb total), and now it runs perfectly. You'd think that with all of these intel machines being released and a huge selection of software not being Universal yet, that 1 gig of ram would be standard...

    kinda a$$h0lish if you ask me. :mad:





    dick cheney evil. Dick Cheney will be
  • Dick Cheney will be



  • JGowan
    Jul 15, 02:09 PM
    Man if they put the power supply on the top that would just be insanely stupid.-markThat's just some guy's rendition who knows a little about Adobe software. Certainly not Jonathan Ive's work, nor will remotely look like that.





    dick cheney evil. Dick Cheney As Dr Evil
  • Dick Cheney As Dr Evil



  • tripjammer
    Apr 11, 01:04 PM
    You guys really believe this? We all know the Iphone 5 will basically have the guts of the Ipad 2...so all the componets are ready...it will be out this summer. These rumors are just to keep Android and Microsoft not knowing.

    Ipad in the spring
    Iphone in the summer
    Itouch\AppleTV\IPODs in the fall

    Its like that and it will always be...it works for apple.





    dick cheney evil. a doubt Dick Cheney (the
  • a doubt Dick Cheney (the



  • pmz
    Apr 6, 10:30 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    I have a 13" ultimate of the current generation. The limiting factor for me is the graphics, not the processor. so going to sandy bridge with the intel 3000 would be a less appealing machine for my uses than the current model. It's really too bad the sandy bridge macs are tied to those garbage integrated graphics.

    Since you have no clue how the sandy bridge airs will perform, I'll take your statement as FUD.





    dick cheney evil. cheney continuing
  • cheney continuing



  • JackSYi
    Aug 17, 01:18 AM
    CompUSA just got the Mac Pros in and we downloaded Quake 4 and ran it at the highest settings on the 30" ACD. Runs beautifully.





    dick cheney evil. Dick Cheney is an Evil Man
  • Dick Cheney is an Evil Man



  • heisetax
    Jul 14, 04:05 PM
    A new case would be "fun" but what I care about is what it delivers, not how it looks when I crawl under my desk :)

    For the low-end (single chip) towers, dual core Conroe makes more sense to me than Xeon, simply for cost reasons. (Though I'm eyeing the new Xeons for my first ever top-end Mac... with dual-duals!)

    Two optical slots would be nice, allowing me to "wait and see" about next-gen optical formats.

    My intention: to wait for 3Ghz+ Xeon, which sounds like it should only be a few months later. That's also time for a few little tweaks to be made if necessary, giving me something between a version A and version B machine.



    Without a doubt. And in keeping with long tradition, the "less expensive" name-brand PC will mysteriously come with less (ports, software, even speed if Netburst lingers) than the Mac :)


    From a purely math point of view the Mac will always loose out when compared to a like Windows unit. This will be easier yet to see with both machines using the same processors. A Mac User will add in the Mac experience, ease of use, better looking case, options that just work, Plug 'n Play compared to Plug 'n Pray & other items like total cost of ownership or need we say less headachs.

    Bill the TaxMan





    dick cheney evil. President Cheney?
  • President Cheney?



  • radesousa
    Sep 13, 11:40 AM
    So the question I have is can the latest iMac be CPU upgraded like the MacPro?





    dick cheney evil. Dick Cheney?
  • Dick Cheney?



  • boncellis
    Jul 20, 12:07 PM
    Ah I see ... thought it was about WWDC 2006 my bad.



    Yeah I don't think we will see 10.5 released at MWSF '07 (thinking CQ2 2007) but after I get back from WWDC I may have a different understanding of the current state of 10.5.

    Can't wait to hear your take on it, shawnce. I have to admit that I enjoy your rejoinders whenever the trolls show up, so your take is particularly refreshing in my opinion.





    dick cheney evil. Dick Cheney
  • Dick Cheney



  • WiiDSmoker
    Apr 19, 01:39 PM
    Apple better not win this case and anyone who thinks that they should are a fool.





    dick cheney evil. Dr. Evil, oh wait it is just Dick Cheney. Hard to tell the difference Darth would be proud. Tags: Dicky, Cheney, Dr., Evil. Report a Violation 0 132
  • Dr. Evil, oh wait it is just Dick Cheney. Hard to tell the difference Darth would be proud. Tags: Dicky, Cheney, Dr., Evil. Report a Violation 0 132



  • Astro7x
    Apr 6, 11:34 AM
    This is Bowl *****!!! Come on man....I see these claims with absolutely NO, ZERO proof to back it up...Links? Pics? Video???? IF anything, MORE people have joined the FCP camp...because more people than EVER are buying Macs! Even though Adobe and Avid are cross platform, the affordability of FCP is a real bonus. Everyone I know that uses FCP and has been using FCP has ZERO interest in flipping. Unless you have an extreme PC...Adobe makes no sense (unless you are using the Quadro nVidia cards in a Mac Pro). Sure, the Merc engine increases performance for a few transitions and filters....but rendering is still necessary in MOST cases! Today's speed of the new Macs....MBP, iMacs, Mac Pros...makes the transition from AVC, XDCam, DVCPro, etc to Pro-Res, is actually a very speedy process. Even Canon stepped up last spring with a plug in to increase transition speed almost a 1,000% (used to take a minute or two to transform...now done in 10 seconds or less!!!). Once in Pro Res, editing is an absolute breeze...a cake walk, easy as pie:) Especially if you have a recent generation Mac from the last couple of years.


    Seconding this. And also would like to add... What businesses out there can just switch operating systems on a whim because they latest and greatest came out for another platform? Sure if you are Joe Schmo freelancing out of your house you can do it, but any actual business with existing equipment doesn't just switch like that. I just can't picture anybody going "Damn Apple won't support the Mercury Engine, I'M SWITCHING BACK TO WINDOWS!!!"





    dick cheney evil. Dick Cheney.
  • Dick Cheney.



  • Dagless
    Aug 12, 05:43 AM
    GT by Citro�n (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GT_by_Citro�n).

    Ooo I have that on GT PSP. Can't remember if it's a collectors edition bonus or whatever, but the ultra annoying thing (which I cannot wrap my head around why they would do this) is some cars cannot be transferred to the PS3 version of the game. Despite the PS3 version having the same cars and then some.





    dick cheney evil. Lewis Black#39;s Root of All Evil Season 1, Ep. 5 quot;Paris Hilton vs. Dick Cheneyquot;. (No customer reviews yet. Be the first). Sure, Dick Cheney shot a guy in the
  • Lewis Black#39;s Root of All Evil Season 1, Ep. 5 quot;Paris Hilton vs. Dick Cheneyquot;. (No customer reviews yet. Be the first). Sure, Dick Cheney shot a guy in the



  • walterwhite
    Apr 25, 01:54 PM
    Lawyers never seem to see or feel the Karma stick for nonsensical and litigious lawsuits that just end up effecting the rest of us... that do our best to be good human beings.





    dick cheney evil. (Dick Cheney)
  • (Dick Cheney)



  • samcraig
    Apr 27, 11:19 AM
    News on slashdot.org:

    77 Million Accounts Stolen From Playstation Network.

    Earth will not stop turning, but I think this is just slightly, slightly worse than a file that shows where you haven't exactly been at some point in the past if someone steals your iPhone.




    See title of the thread: "Apple addresses controversy". There is and there never was a problem, but the idiocracy forced Apple to act to end the controversy. Right now, who do you think should worry more, iPhone owners or PS3 owners?

    Both are issues. Both are being addressed. Why must someone (you) throw one company under the bus in favor of supporting another. Both had/have issues and both are responding.





    dick cheney evil. Dick Cheney is so evil
  • Dick Cheney is so evil



  • radiohead14
    Apr 6, 10:47 AM
    i would love a refreshed SB 11" MBA with thunderbolt, backlit keyboard, at least 7 hours of battery, and lion. apple: you could take my money right away if you come through with this!





    dick cheney evil. dick cheney shooting.
  • dick cheney shooting.



  • gibbz
    Mar 25, 10:36 PM
    What? this seems hard to believe... Already done on development? :confused:

    Development is never done.





    dick cheney evil. of that evil
  • of that evil



  • HecubusPro
    Aug 26, 08:06 PM
    I Just Hope Apple Joins The Rest Of The Manufacturers In This Mass Announcement. I'm afraid they won't due to EGO problems. :rolleyes: In this case, I wish they wouldn't "Think Differently".

    Agreed. That is a worry I share as well. I can't imagine why they would wait, but part of me thinks they garner some sort of perverse pleasure in making people sick with excitement over new announcements, releases, and upgrades. Making us wait longer than anyone else, especially considering Dell USA is now offering Core 2 Duo systems for sale on their website, wouldn't shock me too much unfortunately. I hope I'm wrong though. I wants my MBP Merom!





    kresh
    Nov 29, 11:13 AM
    Just to be clear, this whole idea of collecting on music players is nothing short of outrageous. But it doesn't have the legal implications or weight that have been popularized here. They CAN have their cake and eat it, too, and they know it. That's why it's important for me to ensure that these false notions don't become ingrained as part of the Internet groupthink--when you step back into the real world, you'll be equally screwed, with or without this fee.

    I really don't harbor any hope that this could really be considered as royalty payment by the courts, it was just a little fantasy.

    The real implication is on the moral front. You mentioned "group think" and I think that is the real danger for the record labels. If enough people were to convince themselves that the record label has grabbed enough money upfront, then they could step across the moral line that keeps them from piracy.

    It's not law enforcement, or the actions of RIAA, that prevents the vast majority from crossing the line into piracy, it's their own built-in moral objection to it.

    If the record labels remove this moral hurdle through their own actions, then there are not enough police officers, federal agencies, or private enforcement groups to even begin to stem the resulting piracy wave.





    DStaal
    Sep 13, 10:03 AM
    I'm just wondering if I can drop one of these into an iMac... Are they pin-compatible? Also sort of wondering about a heat issue.
    Nope - Different processor archetecture. Even if the pins were the same, the motherboards are different.

    Both Clovertown and Woodcrest are 'Xeon' chips, which is a particular processor family. Chips in one processor family may be replaceable with others from that family, but generally different families are not replacable with each other. (Unless specifially designed to do so.)

    Also, the iMac is a 32-bit computer, and these are 64-bit chips, reducing any possiblity to zero.





    crpchristian
    Apr 6, 12:29 PM
    Motion is the program I would like to see take a big step forward. I am also a heavy Adobe user and have the entire CS5 Production bundle...but NOT for Premier...I solely use PhotoShop and After Effects. AE has been my go to animated title compositor. Motion, while decent...is certainly behind the eight ball in comparison to Avid and AE for these tasks.

    I agree with this, I feel like motion is not really fulfilling it's potential, especially after the acquisition of shake. I do really like Motion, it's great in it's intuitive and straightforward approach, I feel like it's really fast for putting together certain projects. For higher end compositing projects or for just complex scenes in general I feel like there could be more powerful tools and the speed can just go down too fast when things start to get a little complex.

    I'd love to see Blu Ray support for DVD Studio Pro, I don't feel like it's necessary but Blu Ray, I feel, is easily relevant enough to justify it's implementation.

    I'd also LOVE to see some things tweaked with bugs and performance with Soundtrack Pro. I think the program is fantastic in many ways but once a project gets to a certain level of complexity / size it can be game over. Not just crashes but bugs that actually destroy work and can render a project unusable. You can just segment projects, which is fine, but it'd be a really nice work flow bonus to not have to do that.





    dethmaShine
    Apr 19, 02:57 PM
    For Q1/11 aprox. 15% for Apple.

    Q4/10 numbers were:

    http://www.canalys.com/pr/images/r2011013.gif

    Again: Apple sold 3 million more devices in Q4/10 than they did in Q3/10 (16 million compared to 13 million in total numbers) but they lost 0.7% marketshare in that 3 month (Q3/10: 16.7% marketshare, see first graph, Q4/10: 16.0%, see above).

    Hmm.

    What about this:

    http://www.comscore.com/Press_Events/Press_Releases/2011/4/comScore_Reports_February_2011_U.S._Mobile_Subscriber_Market_Share

    http://www.comscore.com/Press_Events/Press_Releases/2011/3/comScore_Reports_January_2011_U.S._Mobile_Subscriber_Market_Share





    sgibson
    Mar 31, 02:38 PM
    You keep using that word� (http://cl.ly/0X032o272d2a3G1T1K3D)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment