Monday, May 9, 2011

dianna agron hair down

dianna agron hair down. Jealous of Dianna Agron#39;s
  • Jealous of Dianna Agron#39;s



  • z4n3
    Apr 6, 03:36 AM
    I hope that the new FCP will resemble iMovie: No need for rendering and a precision editor! I like the ease of use of iMovie, should be adopted by FCP.

    Hell will freeze over before this will happen! and I for one will go out and buy a copy of AVID the same day! :p





    dianna agron hair down. dianna agron hair down. see
  • dianna agron hair down. see



  • brianus
    Sep 13, 10:05 AM
    probably due to latency involved in distributing the load across the two processors. that's the same problem a single Clovertown would have. Only true quads wouldn't suffer from these problems (earliest seems to be Harpertown in don't know if there are any non-MCM Xeons scheduled before then)

    What about Tigerton (2007)? Isn't that a "true" quad?





    dianna agron hair down. Dianna Agron-inspired look
  • Dianna Agron-inspired look



  • Multimedia
    Jul 21, 12:20 PM
    It really depends on your application.

    On the desktop, if you're a typical user that's just interested in web surfing, playing music files, organizing your photo collection, etc., more than two cores will probably not be too useful. For these kinds of users, even two cores may be overkill, but two are useful for keeping a responsive UI when an application starts hogging all the CPU time.

    If you start using higher-power applications (like video work - iMovie/iDVD, for instance) then more cores will speed up that kind of work (assuming the app is properly multithreaded, of course.) 4-core systems will definitely benefit this kind of user.

    With current applications, however, I don't think more than 4 cores will be useful. The kind of work that will make 8 cores useful is the kinds that requires expensive professional software - which most people don't use...

    Cluster computing has similar benefits. With 8 cores in each processor, it is almost as good as having 8 times as many computers in the cluster, and a lot less expensive. This concept will scale up as the number of cores increases, assuming motherbaords can be designed with enough memory and FSB bandwidth to keep them all busy.

    I think we might see a single quad-core chip in consumer systems, like the iMac. I think it is likely that we'll see them in Pro systems, like the Mac Pro (including a high-end model with two quad-core chips.)

    I think processors with more than 4 cores will never be seen outside of servers - Xserves and maybe some configurations of Mac Pro. Mostly because that's where there is a need for this kind of power.I strongly disagree. I could use 16 cores right now for notihng more than simple consumer electronics video compression routines. There will be a Mac Pro with 8 cores this Winter 2007.

    You are completely blind to the need for many cores right now for very simple stupid work. All I want to do is run 4 copies of Toast while running 4 copies of Handbrake simultaneously. Each wants 2 cores or more. So you are not thinking of the current need for 16 cores already.

    This is not even beginning to discuss how many Final Cut Studio Editors need 16 Cores. Man, I can't believe you wrote that. I think you are overlooking the obvious - the need to run multiple copies of today's applicaitons simultaneously.

    So as long as the heat issue can be overcome, I don't see why 8 Cores can't belong inside an iMac by the end of 2008.

    I apologize if I read a little hot. But I find the line of thought that 4 or 8 Cores are enough or more than enough to really annoy me. They are not nearly enough for those of us who see the problem of not enough cores EVERY DAY. The rest of you either have no imagination or are only using your Macs for word processing, browsing and email.

    I am sincerely frustrated by not having enough cores to do simple stupid work efficiently. Just look at how crippled this G5 Quad is already only running three things. They can't even run full speed due to lack of cores.





    dianna agron hair down. Dianna Agron Hair
  • Dianna Agron Hair



  • AwakenedLands
    Apr 25, 02:38 PM
    Thinking it's only stored on the device and not used by Apple is naive. What's the point of logging your every location if it's not going to be used in some way.

    I'm going to assume if you wipe your phone, your location data isn't lost... it will still be in Apple's possession. What else is iOS storing and sending to Apple that we don't know about? Slippery slope if you ask me.





    dianna agron hair down. dianna agron hair down.
  • dianna agron hair down.



  • daneoni
    Aug 25, 08:26 PM
    Right. Because the whole "if your battery's serial number falls within this range, this range, or this range" concept was so terribly difficult to grasp.

    No, because different versions of the ranges were initially posted only recently has it been clarified...get with the program and stop trying to be a smartass





    dianna agron hair down. BEST LOW BUN: Diana Agron
  • BEST LOW BUN: Diana Agron



  • stapler
    Sep 12, 11:30 AM
    This development isn't surprising, but reassuring nontheless that Apple didn't cripple the expandability of these machines.





    dianna agron hair down. I love Dianna Agron#39;s hair
  • I love Dianna Agron#39;s hair



  • Macsterguy
    Apr 27, 08:19 AM
    So track me... I'm not ashamed of where I go...

    We are giving up our rights just by typing in this forum on the "World Wide Web" because it is World Wide...

    This was all started by 2 paranoid people that need to throw away their technology and crawl into a cave with that guy with the long grey beard that is hiding from the world (until he gets caught)...





    dianna agron hair down. Glee star Dianna Agron has a
  • Glee star Dianna Agron has a



  • generik
    Sep 19, 06:08 AM
    Why do you even visit this site? You are doing nothing but criticising Apple and their products. Please leave.
    Ps. If I was Admin I would ban you :p

    Apple is beyond critique! Omg! :rolleyes:





    dianna agron hair down. Dianna agron accurate details
  • Dianna agron accurate details



  • SandynJosh
    Mar 31, 10:40 PM
    Thats not at all what this article is saying. The Android project is still going to be "open source".

    Uh, yeah...and all animals are equal, but pigs are more equal.





    dianna agron hair down. dianna agron hair up.
  • dianna agron hair up.



  • scelzifan
    Apr 11, 02:32 PM
    Are you serious? Your comments are not only incorrect but just flat out ignorant. Whoever said that angry birds is not available on android obviously can't read or just does not know how to use the app store because I have all three on my Thunderbolt and they are full versions and they were free to boot. So before you go make comments about people being ignorant you might want to do some research first!! And why do people keep saying we are getting throttled?? I am using between 8-10 gigs a month on LTE and I am still hitting mid 30's in download speeds so if I am getting throttled then I would hate to see how fast the network really is!! Plus I get unlimited data and all the 4G I can use. And I hate to tell you but the iphone is seriously outdated, look at benchmark test, download tests etc and on top of that the flaws the phone has physically and internally like the way it delivers messages and mail is absolutely terrible. It is not even close to the top phone on the market anymore and has not been for several months now and its only going to get worse!! So if people think that most consumers will just wait it out for the next iphone because it is an iphone is sadly mistaken, its not going to happen. Why would you when android has at the moment passed apple on every standard out there?Are you serious? The Moto Droid (i.e.: the original one) is slower than molasses. You cannot be talking about the original Verizon Droid. That phone under-delivered out the gate. My friend from work whose entire family uses Verizon bought a Motorola Droid and she thought she was getting the equivalent of an iPhone and hated it ever since. She was jumping up and down when Verizon got the iPhone.

    Maybe, just maybe, a Verizon Motorola Droid, rooted and with the latest stable version of Gingerbread installed you can get decent performance and responsiveness, but certainly not with an approved Froyo update running on it.

    I sure hope you are talking about a newer "Verizon Droid" phone -- some of those are nice, but I still would not trade the Apple user experience for the Android experience -- though I hate having to wait until Sep/Oct.

    As a side note, I laughed heartily last night when my sister-in-law asked if I had Angry Birds on my iPhone or iPad because her mom loved that game. Her husband, my wife's brother, who owns a Motorola Droid and a Xoom and is a huge Android enthusiast promptly answered her saying "that Angry Birds is only available on Android". I proceeded to show him the number of "Angry Birds" games available on iOS. Made me realize that Android enthusiasts often don't know that there is something better out there, and yet Apple enthusiasts are called "ignorant, stupid, and sheep". His response was to show me an app he had that could automatically throttle his CPU down to save battery when the phone was not in heavy use. I admitted that I did not have that capability, but that I also did not need it. The moral of the story was, if you want really useful apps and games and fantastic user experience and tight integration with a suite of great (albeit sometimes expensive) products, then you buy Apple. If you want a heterogenous computing environment, your greatest apps to come from Google, and the ability to throttle the clock-speed on your smartphone's CPU, then Android is for you.

    I think it is very telling that last week (http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9215598/Clorox_cleans_out_BlackBerries_in_favor_of_iPhones_Android_devices?taxonomyId=154&pageNumber=1) when Clorox CIO offered 2000 Clorox employees the option to switch off Blackberry and get an iPhone, Android or Win Phone 7 device on the company's dime to replace their Blackberry device, that 92% of those 2000 employees chose a 10-month-old iPhone 4, with only 6% choosing Android, and 2% choosing WP7. Google would have you believe that people prefer Android. The truth of the matter is that the people who don't care about having a smartphone or not just choose the best "free phone" or BOGO option that the carrier offers -- if that option happens to be Android, then sure Android commands a greater market share of the growing smartphone market. Those customers will never care what their mobile OS is -- they were just looking to get what they could for free (or cheap). Its like asking somebody if they would prefer the Honda or Hyundai -- most would prefer the Honda, but many may settle for the Hyundai if it is cheaper. But when you take cost out of the equation then the story changes. The moral of that story is that Apple needs a cheaper entry point for an iOS smartphone if they want to command market share and especially to put their phones in the hands of more teenagers.





    dianna agron hair down. dianna agron hair down.
  • dianna agron hair down.



  • guzhogi
    Jul 14, 07:11 PM
    Re-read the article.

    It says there will be three available slots - 2 4x and 1 8x. These are the slots that will not be used by factory-bundled devices.

    The bundled ATI X1800/X1900 video card will be in a 16x slot. It probably won't physically fit anywhere else!
    4 slots. 3 unused. Not 3 total.

    Most PCs don't have more slots, either. Sure you can find a few counter-examples, but 6-slot systems are not common. And with the exception of the PM 9500/9600, Apple has never shipped a 6-slot system. (The Quadra 950 had 5. Everything else shipped with 4 or less.)
    You seem to think that a Pro system must have the capability of accepting every hardware device ever invented. (And how do you do this without making the case six feet tall?)

    Dual video cards are only used by gamers. I doubt gamers are going to be interested in buying one of these, for the same reason they don't buy other Macs - the software comes out for other platforms first.

    As for FC interfaces, they can work fine in any of the available slots. And there's no need for audio cards when you've got S/PDIF optical audio in/out.

    Remember also that a studio won't be doing both video and audio editing on the same console! The people who are expert at one job are not going to be expert at the other. And if your studio is so strapped for cash that the different editors have to share a single computer, then you're in pretty sad shape!

    I don't think you realize what you're asking for. A system that is capable of performing all possible tasks at once is just unrealistic. Nobody will ever equip a system like that, because no user will have those kinds of requirements.

    Even in the PC world, where more slots are common, you almost never find a system that has actually filled all those slots with devices.

    You're probably right about the slots, but I never said that it had to do everything at once. Just saying that it is my understanding that Apple is trying to make this a workstation (or at least that's what the rumor sites make it out to be) and it might as well have as much power as possible.

    Also, as for the sound card, what about sound in? Some musicians might want MIDI in/out. I know, a lot of MIDI instruments come w/ USB now, but some musicians might want MIDI. Also, gamers aren't the only ones who might want/need to use 2+ graphics cards. What about CAD designers? Some of their stuff is pretty graphic intensive. Plus, since MacTels can run Windows, gamers might buy Macs, too. Just saying that some people might want this stuff, not necesarily everyone. To be honest, I don't care. Different strokes for different folks.

    On a completely different note, I wonder what the Intel xServes will be like, along with new xServe RAIDs. If I read Apple's xServe RAID site, correctly, it uses ATA/100, not SATA. I wonder if/when Apple would upgrade? If I'm right (correct me if I'm wrong) SATA II has a max transfer rate of 3 Gb/s (or 750 MB/s), though I've also heard 300 MB/s. ATA/100's is 100 MB/s. Also, Western Digital's Raptor X is a 10,000 RPM drive and only has a SATA interface while all the ATA/100 drives I've seen are just 7200 RPM. People who need high bandwidth might want this.





    dianna agron hair down. Dianna-Agron-Half-Up-Half-Down
  • Dianna-Agron-Half-Up-Half-Down



  • thunng8
    Apr 7, 05:31 PM
    ULV CPUs (17W) will go to 11.6". The TDP of 320M is not known but 9400M has TDP of 12W so it is quite safe to assume that the TDP is similar to that. That means current 11.6" MBA has TDP of 22W (includes CPU, GPU, chipset) while SB 11.6" MBA would have a TDP of 21W (17W for the CPU and ~4W for the PCH).

    13" will go with LV CPUs (25W). Again, currently it has 17W for the CPU and 12W for 320M. That's 29W. 25W CPU and ~4W for PCH gives you the same 29W.

    11.6" - Core i5-2537M (option for Core i7-2657M)
    13.3" - Core i7-2629M (option for Core i7-2649M)

    The trouble is .. I find the TDP numbers for Sandy Bridge very misleading. For example the previous i7 2.66Ghz dual core had a TDP of 35W and the current i7 2.2Ghz quad core has a TDP of 45W. Theoretically, it should only use 10W more when doing CPU intensive task, but according to anandtech who measured the task, the i7 Sandy Bridge Quad core was using almost 40W more when running cinebench.

    http://www.anandtech.com/show/4205/the-macbook-pro-review-13-and-15-inch-2011-brings-sandy-bridge/14

    It just doesn't make any sense. Going by those figures, if the i7 dual core was 35W, the i7 Sandy Bridge quad core would be around 70W.

    Not sure how this relates to potential MacBook Air Sandy Bridge processors, but keep in mind.. there must be a reason why Samsung went for the ULV processor in their 13" laptop instead of the LV one.





    dianna agron hair down. dianna agron hair down,
  • dianna agron hair down,



  • Eraserhead
    Jul 14, 02:35 PM
    As usual though they come with 50% of the necessary RAM :rolleyes:, why Apple can't get this right I don't know.

    Also I'm surprised the top model doesn't have Intel's fastest chip, surely Apple want to say they have the fastest possible computers?

    Dual Optical drives is OK, good if you want to have a blu-ray drive as well I suppose...





    dianna agron hair down. Glee-esque hair.
  • Glee-esque hair.



  • moogs
    Sep 13, 10:57 AM
    Would it be smart to wait for these 8 core mac pros or are they still a long ways away?





    dianna agron hair down. Dianna+agron+hair+down
  • Dianna+agron+hair+down



  • Lord Blackadder
    Mar 22, 12:48 PM
    Though, for what it's worth, I'd much rather we returned to the constitutional practice of getting approval from congress before committing ourselves to military intervention.

    I agree with the sentiment, though I wonder how much difference it would make - Bush managed to lie, cheat and steal a vote out of congress in favor of the Iraq invasion. Plenty of congress members were either duped or cowed into voting in favor. It wasn't a declared war, it was even better - he had congressional sanction without being restrained by a declared war.





    dianna agron hair down. Glee star Dianna Agron was
  • Glee star Dianna Agron was



  • RebootD
    Mar 31, 05:24 PM
    What?

    Just speaking to your 'year of the linux' quote that's all.





    dianna agron hair down. Dianna Agron
  • Dianna Agron



  • daneoni
    Aug 26, 03:47 PM
    PowerBook G5 next tuesday?





    dianna agron hair down. Dianna Arrgon from Glee
  • Dianna Arrgon from Glee



  • shawnce
    Jul 20, 11:55 AM
    He was referring to my post in which I was referring to MWSF '07, not the WWDC.

    Ah I see ... thought it was about WWDC 2006 my bad.

    I still don't think we'll se a full release at MWSF but I think the date will be announced.

    Yeah I don't think we will see 10.5 released at MWSF '07 (thinking CQ2 2007) but after I get back from WWDC I may have a different understanding of the current state of 10.5.





    dianna agron hair down. Dianna Agron Glee Hair - Page
  • Dianna Agron Glee Hair - Page



  • Iconoclysm
    Apr 19, 08:34 PM
    Well Rovio (Angry Birds) thinks otherwise:

    http://www.insidemobileapps.com/2011/03/13/angry-birds-android-ios/

    "The company said in December that it expected to make $1 million per month from Android by the end of 2010. (...) Now that the app has seen about 100 million installs across all platforms, Rovio is not getting the same initial bump in paid download revenue from Apple�s app store. On Android, the company doesn�t offer paid Angry Birds apps, but sees recurring revenue from advertising."

    So they make more money with their free Android version than they do with the paid iOS version.

    Actually, that article does not say they make more money - they say that the two are making about the same money RIGHT NOW. After the initial amount that they made from Apple, when revenues were much higher.





    daneoni
    Aug 25, 07:15 PM
    well im certainly annoyed with Apple's support right now. 3 times my Macbook has been in and now they tell me they cant FIX the problem (the only way I can get my macbook to boot up is to zap the PRAM every time). If I had known it was gonna be this much trouble I would have stuck with my pb or bought a Vaio... :mad:

    You should demand a replacement or refund





    xxBURT0Nxx
    Apr 6, 10:31 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    I have a 13" ultimate of the current generation. The limiting factor for me is the graphics, not the processor. so going to sandy bridge with the intel 3000 would be a less appealing machine for my uses than the current model. It's really too bad the sandy bridge macs are tied to those garbage integrated graphics.

    only the 13" mbp has integrated graphics, they are not quite as good as the 320m on older models or in the current mba, but they are much better than integrated graphics of the past. All other mbp models come with the integrated graphics as well as a discrete graphics processor.





    ImAlwaysRight
    Sep 13, 09:01 AM
    Great news. I can't afford nor do I need that much power, but great to see it can be done.





    Pro31
    Mar 31, 04:36 PM
    Maybe they should have thought of focusing on integration a little more than putting out a phone every week.





    NY Guitarist
    Apr 5, 08:50 PM
    I agree I for see FCP needing Mac OS X Lion


    I'm just guessing but it's possible that Apple will announce the new FCS and ship it when Lion ships, perhaps around the June WWDC.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment