Wednesday, May 11, 2011

derrick rose mvp 2011 wallpaper

derrick rose mvp 2011 wallpaper. Derrick Rose 2011 MVP Dunk
  • Derrick Rose 2011 MVP Dunk



  • direzz
    Aug 28, 04:15 PM
    On time? The other companies just announced, and are not actually shipping. Give apple time, I'm sure they'll be shipping before the others. :-)


    yea, with tons of problems to the machines.

    i love apple, but everytime i buy one of there laptops, they suck!





    derrick rose mvp 2011 wallpaper. derrick rose mvp 2011
  • derrick rose mvp 2011



  • Kufat
    Sep 12, 03:07 PM
    so you have to re-rip any albums that are affected by the gapless feature?

    No, you don't. I just didn't have Quadrophenia loaded on that iPod before.





    derrick rose mvp 2011 wallpaper. derrick rose mvp 2011
  • derrick rose mvp 2011



  • JZ Wire
    Sep 10, 02:13 AM
    I was credit card in hand when these were released, but I stopped myself. I'd like to wait a bit and see the 64 bit boost (if there is any), and Leopard in general.

    I feel like these are speed demons, but I can't take advantage of a lot of it due to my heavy use of CS2 and the in-between feeling of Apple's apps/OS right now.

    The second Leopard is out, I'm on the 24" iMac train.

    Yea, I know what you mean. Apple needs to get on the ball with that already. They have been shipping dual core machines for a while yet OS X cant truly take advantage of it. Since intel will be using more cores as time goes by it only makes sense for OS X and it's apps to be able to harness the full power of all the cores/processors. I really really hope thats what they have planned for Leopard. Maybe its one of the " Super Secret Features" ??? :rolleyes:





    derrick rose mvp 2011 wallpaper. derrick rose mvp 2011
  • derrick rose mvp 2011



  • evilgEEk
    Oct 12, 01:09 PM
    A red nano would look pretty hot. That might just be enough motivation for me to finally buy one.

    Of course convincing the wife to let me buy one, now that's different. ;)





    derrick rose mvp 2011 wallpaper. derrick rose mvp 2011
  • derrick rose mvp 2011



  • twostep665
    Apr 4, 12:08 PM
    ...Eh, shoot back? But not in the head... A head shot, geez... That wasn't meant to stop him, that was meant to kill him...

    Have you ever fired a gun under pressure? How do you know that he was aiming at the head. When your life is on the line and a weapon is in your hand, your accuracy may not be perfect. My opinion is the security guard did the public a service by eliminating this scum.





    derrick rose mvp 2011 wallpaper. derrick rose mvp 2011
  • derrick rose mvp 2011



  • llama-man
    Sep 6, 07:21 AM
    I have just had confirmation of one of our suppliers that new iMacs are on the way next week. He didn't elaborate on the details though.

    Next week is gonna be expensive.





    derrick rose mvp 2011 wallpaper. derrick rose mvp 2011
  • derrick rose mvp 2011



  • cadillaccactus
    Sep 5, 12:41 PM
    i just picked up 30 shares of AAPL. i have a very strong outlook on the next 6 months.





    derrick rose mvp 2011 wallpaper. derrick rose mvp 2011
  • derrick rose mvp 2011



  • toddybody
    Mar 22, 02:19 PM
    Brian Tong could announce a 30inch 300dpi + 6 Core SB i7 + 24GB RAM + 500GB SSD + crossfired 6970 iMac for 500.00...and he'd still be totally worthless (unintelligent + NOT funny + unattractive + annoying as hell + probably hides cameras in the CNET women's bathrooms).


    ...Now Brian Cooley on the other hand, THAT DUDE ROCKS!





    derrick rose mvp 2011 wallpaper. derrick rose mvp 2011
  • derrick rose mvp 2011



  • PlipPlop
    Mar 29, 01:06 PM
    WP7 is very good but I dont think anything can stop Android now.





    derrick rose mvp 2011 wallpaper. derrick rose mvp 2011
  • derrick rose mvp 2011



  • /Moke
    Mar 29, 02:25 PM
    Although SL does not have a stupid name like snap for being able to put windows side by side, we have been able to do it for years and it is one of my favorite features of OS, and what a concept allowing me to move a window where ever I want it and scroll through the page even if it is not active. All of you W7 humpers please try and "snap" two excel or word files next to each other. Oh that right you cant, because heaven forbid I would want to do that and work simultaneous on two MS office files.
    Not sure why people are complaining about the Cut feature either, dragging works great and and so does Cmd+x;c;v, respectively.

    Drag Left, Drag Right. Done.





    derrick rose mvp 2011 wallpaper. derrick rose mvp 2011
  • derrick rose mvp 2011



  • jouster
    Apr 22, 03:48 PM
    Apple should produce a really light and small MacBook Air: 400 to 600 g and 7-inches. The Mac in your pocket. Always.

    You have big pockets!





    derrick rose mvp 2011 wallpaper. derrick rose mvp 2011
  • derrick rose mvp 2011



  • MattSepeta
    Apr 20, 04:44 PM
    For all the bleeding heart liberals I've spoken with over the years, who want crazy amounts taxed in order to support social uplift programs, I never see any of them giving away 50+% of their income to charity. It's a lot easier to ask the government to give other peoples money to charity.


    Sure is. A hypothetical I like to propose:

    Considering that the discrepancies between "rich" and "poor" as far as voting goes are far over blown (http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/10/24/even-more-on-income-and-voting/) (Rich DO vote liberal and poor DO vote conservative) with the top third of white income earners STILL voting liberal, despite their high incomes and the ever-pervasive myth that rich people vote republican.

    If this top third of income earners, instead of trying to legislate their charities through democratic votes and the force of law, simply put 50%, 60%, 70%, hell, 90% of their incomes towards charity rather than owning a home, owning multiple vehicles, owning boats, "traveling", shopping at Lunds or Kowalskis, etc, the poverty problem would be fixed, or at the very least, helped significantly without forcing ANYBODY to do ANYTHING.

    But then again, these people would rather force everyone to pony up the dough rather than take a hit to their lifestyles.

    Charity is a beautiful thing, but forced charity?





    derrick rose mvp 2011 wallpaper. derrick rose mvp 2011
  • derrick rose mvp 2011



  • cube
    Apr 22, 06:36 PM
    I wish they would use AMD processors as a way to get around this problem with intel and ati. We would benefit from AMD's gpu's and a better price for the end user. Flame away.

    I would also prefer AMD, but I don't think there will be Llanos low-powered enough for the MBA.

    Look at the Zacate E-350. It's 18W, and CPU-wise it's at a dual core Atom level.
    OK, it's bulk 40nm, and Llano is 32nm SOI, but the quad mobile Llano I've seen is supposed to be 45W. MBAs are at 10W and 17W.

    Llano is still a Stars+ core. Maybe next year with Bulldozer Fusion.





    derrick rose mvp 2011 wallpaper. derrick rose dunk wallpaper
  • derrick rose dunk wallpaper



  • darwen
    Sep 15, 05:53 PM
    why is the US so far behind Europe with this kind of technology?


    (edit: maybe it isn't i haven't shopped for a phone in nearly a year)

    It is. I believe this is because of the pricing. Europe is much cheaper when it comes to price-per-minute. My guess is the american companies tried to get as much money for as little functionality as possible from the get go (a simple American business tactic) and they are now catching up. There is more demand now so companies have no choice but to innovate and are unfortunately behind Europe. This is all just my guess.





    derrick rose mvp 2011 wallpaper. derrick rose mvp wallpaper.
  • derrick rose mvp wallpaper.



  • JayLenochiniMac
    Apr 4, 12:42 PM
    From article (http://www.10news.com/news/27421748/detail.html):

    The male suspects and their alleged female accomplice then got into a silver Acura that crashed while still inside the shopping center's parking lot, Facicci said, noting that one of the men was driving and he died in the crash. He appears to have been killed by a bullet that went through the passenger window, Chula Vista Police said.

    This explains the headshot as the driver was sitting in the car and they were likely still firing at the guard while attempting to get away.





    derrick rose mvp 2011 wallpaper. Derrick Rose Wins MVP
  • Derrick Rose Wins MVP



  • min_t
    Aug 23, 07:38 PM
    There's more to this than anyone here as realised I believe.

    A hundred with 6 zero's is an awful lot of cash, even for Apple, but what gets me is just how quickly this has been settled.

    Before going down that road though, lets understand that fighting this case could have cost Apple between, let's say half as much and maybe 3 times as much, so it's a fair gamble. Additionally it seems that Apple have endorsed the creative patent, which may pave the way to creative receiving further license fees of which it seems Apple will receive a share.

    The deal also lets creative move into the accessory market with made for ipod and out of the mp3 player market. I don't know if this is usual but I have an ipod which cost � 270, but I have around � 400 of made for ipod accessories. Perhaps creative will earn more from accessories than their zen. creative have struggled against the ipod, the zune may not have a significant impact on ipod sales but it would destroy the zen.

    In many ways it is all the accessories for the ipod that make it so irresistible. creative may not only join the made for ipod market, but enhance it and ultimately benefit Apple. Also whilst not clear here whether the tag is free or not, I believe the made for ipod tag earns apple 10% of sales, which if not free is likely to recover all if not more than the $100 m paid to creative.

    Now to the issue of how quickly Apple settled. I have to wonder why Apple could not have hung on for 6 months, offered creative half or 3/4 as much and had their hand snapped off because of creative's declining situation. Put simply I believe the deal had to be done quickly because Apple are about to announce something big, something that may have made the $ 100m look miniscule.


    I was thinking the same thing. Creative was asking for a cease order to stop deliveries from Asia. There must be something on that super transport leaving Shanghai harbor last week.





    derrick rose mvp 2011 wallpaper. derrick rose mvp 2011
  • derrick rose mvp 2011



  • LagunaSol
    Apr 20, 07:32 PM
    Sorry [/puts on apple shades] WHOA! I see now! Steve Jobs is actually GOD!!!!

    Now you're getting it!

    Would you guys get a room already?

    (The trolling grows tiresome.)





    derrick rose mvp 2011 wallpaper. Derrick Rose NBA MVP 2011 only
  • Derrick Rose NBA MVP 2011 only



  • longsilver
    Sep 2, 04:43 PM
    I'm sure there's actually a perfectly reasonable explanation, but it would be fun to indulge in groundless speculation and suggest that declining to bother to go to Paris to give this keynote is a riposte to the French and their recent legislative fiddling with DRM and iTMS.





    derrick rose mvp 2011 wallpaper. derrick rose mvp 2011
  • derrick rose mvp 2011



  • BC2009
    Mar 30, 12:18 PM
    Yeah -- makes you wonder why the American Revolution ever happened. We replaced somebody who ruled by birthright with somebody who ruled by the merits of being a better lawyer. I guess you can't win. If only all political leaders could have been like George Washington who hated political parties.


    Yes, military rulers have always been so wonderful in human history. :rolleyes:


    You like the irony? I was trying to be subtle on that one.





    Silentwave
    Jul 17, 06:23 PM
    I'd bet it all that the iMac gets an Allendale with maybe a Conroe top-end option.

    That makes sense, it offers some product differentiation, and saves Apple a few pennies allowing them to offer a lower priced consumer desktop. Mac Pros will likely get at least one Woodcrest dualie model on the top end and perhaps a Conroe on the bottom but it is entirely possible that it will be Woodcrest across the board, to achieve economies of scale both in purchase power and motherboard engineering.

    I'd actually say they'd be more likely to go straight Conroe, TDP is the same, has speedstep so it throttles back, and the Conroe has a bigger L2 Cache- just like the Meroms that would be most likely for the iMac.

    Could someone answer me this, who actually understands the Core Microarchitecture. Is the Conroe extreme edition (2.93 GHz) a better high end gaming chip than a quad woodcrest setup, say at 2.66 GHz? I've heard more than a couple comments that the Conroe is better suited for gamers than a Woodcrest but this makes no sense to me. Again please, no fanboy speculators answering this, I'd really like to know the rationale using some expert technological analysis. What makes the conroe EE so expensive? At a higher cost than the 3.0 GHz Woodcrest, it must excel in some regard.

    Well, the main thing here is its a desktop chip not a server/workstation chip. Woodcrest is the same microarchitecture and all that. Just a 1333 FSB and slightly different clocks. The woodcrest's additional costs however would be a totally different MB/Chipset, and FB-DIMM RAM.

    I suppose it may depend on how the game is written to take advantage of the cores.





    williedigital
    Sep 13, 10:52 PM
    Two things

    1) it seems like people are overexagerating with the "having to slide the clickwheel up to call anyone" thing. Everyone I know uses a contact list almost exclusively, something which could very easily be incorporated into the standard ipod interface (already is sort of). Calling the odd number i'd be fine with sliding it up. Perhaps they could introduce some really innovative contact list stuff software wise to make it even less necessary to "dial" people.

    2) Maybe all the touchscreen stuff we think is for the video ipod is really for the phone and the dialpad and clickwheel both use a touch sensitive thing to work.





    shawnce
    Sep 26, 03:08 PM
    When will we see global releases of iTunes stuff? When the copyright holders, trade organizations, labor groups, local governments, etc. clean up their ***** mess of laws, taxes, etc.

    ...do that and then Apple will roll it out in very short order.

    The simple fact of the matter Apple wants to make a simple to use and consistent service but so many road blocks exist to doing that because of the above mentioned mess that they cannot do it universally. Folks should be happy that companies like Apple are trying to push the world forward in this space.

    Yet, it works fine in the middle of nowhere. On my way down to New Orleans, I was on the phone in some tiny little town that couldn't have had more than 500 people. The only thing this place had was a gas station. I'm on my phone and call quality is excellent. An hour later in NO, dropped calls and low signal as usual. Or when I'm on the backroads in Missouri talking, again, perfect signal. Enter the STL city limits? Goodbye service. What phone you have? The newer quad band phones get great service in and out of urban areas using Cingular.





    Moyank24
    Apr 4, 11:53 AM
    As others have said, it looks like it was more than a simple smash and grab...the suspects appear to have been armed. I'm sure as the day goes by we'll get more of an idea of what happened.

    From the article:

    Two men and woman apparently did a "smash and grab," in which glass doors and windows are broken and merchandise is grabbed quickly, CVPD Capt. Gary Facicci said.

    A private armed security guard interrupted the burglars and at some point, gunfire was exchanged with the two male burglars, who were also armed, Facicci said.

    The male suspects and their alleged female accomplice then got into a vehicle that crashed while still inside the shopping mall, Facicci said, noting that one of the men was driving and he died in the crash. Reports from the scene indicate he had been shot in the head.

    The getaway vehicle crashed into a wall at the mall.

    The second male suspect and female were arrested at the scene, Facicci said. Both were described as being in their mid-20s.





    Multimedia
    Sep 13, 12:16 AM
    what's with all the video issues that the old 5gen canNOT be compatible with?? and what's with the pixel number?
    dammit i'm totally ignorant when it comes to tech issues.....

    so can any of you please bother to elaborate about the suitable file types for both the old on and the new one?

    :eek:This Handbrake tutorial is pretty complete (http://www.freesmug.org/tutorial/handbrake/). But you need to substitute the H.264 max dimension of 320x240 up to 640x480 the new MAX. Trouble is, as far as I can tell, the Handbrake H.264 encode to those new dimensions yields files that won't load onto Video iPods. So far only a QT Pro no options fixed iPod export works. But those files are about 150% larger than similar non-H.264 files. I have written the author of Handbrake (http://handbrake.m0k.org/) about this problem. Hopefully it will get fixed in the next month or so - I hope.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment