Tuesday, May 10, 2011

derek jeter new house pictures

derek jeter new house pictures. derek jeter new house in
  • derek jeter new house in



  • gnasher729
    Jul 20, 01:21 PM
    Is having more cores more energy efficient than having one big fat ass 24Ghz processor? Maybe thats a factor in the increasing core count.

    Absolutely.

    The power consumption of a chip is proportional to the clock speed, multiplied by the voltage squared. So at the same voltage, a hypothetical 24 GHz chip would use eight times as much power as a single 3 GHz chip, and the same as eight 3 GHz chips.

    However, with any given technology, you need higher voltage to achieve the higher clock speed. So with the same technology, that 24 GHz chip would need much much higher voltage than the 3 GHz chips and accordingly it would take much more energy than eight 3 GHz chips.

    As an example, some iPods have two ARM chips running at half the clock speed and lower power instead of a single ARM chip running at higher speed, in order to safe power.





    derek jeter new house pictures. derek jeter new house tampa.
  • derek jeter new house tampa.



  • azzurri000
    Sep 18, 11:32 PM
    All I have to say is:
    "what the hell is taking them so frigging long?"

    This update better be bitchin!





    derek jeter new house pictures. Derek Jeter house
  • Derek Jeter house



  • Tomaz
    Aug 7, 05:12 PM
    Yeah, Apple is definitely copying Microsoft now... it's pretty undeniable. Time Machine is virtually identical to Microsoft's backup system for Vista.

    "Previous Docs" from Wikipedia:
    ...

    System Restore, Shadow Copy, and Backup in Vista now run on the same technology (so they are considerably different than the XP versions).

    iChat basically got the remote screen sharing feature that Microsoft shipped with XP in 2001...
    Mail and iCal got a bunch of features from Outlook 2007 and Windows Live Calendar/Mail.
    Dashboard's ability to clip web pages is straight out of Active Desktop.
    the Spotlight improvements were things that Indexing Server in XP/2000/2003 already did. ...
    Spaces is virtual desktops just like the powertoy MS released years ago
    ...
    Core Animation looks like Apple's response to all the DX and WPF (Avalon) animation tools in Vista.

    Bingo !





    derek jeter new house pictures. derek jeter new house
  • derek jeter new house



  • fabian9
    Apr 11, 12:46 PM
    My 3Gs contract ends in June and Apple will be pushing it's luck for me to go half a year without me being tempted to jump platforms instead of waiting for the iPhone 5.

    Can you not reduce your monthly contract cost at the end of the contract? After 18 months, you have essentially paid off the phone, at least that's how it works in the UK. Of course you have to ask for it!

    Besides... with it being delayed until September, maybe we'll get more than we think with the iPhone 5 update? iOS5 should keep us busy over the summer anyway with new toys for our current iPhones. :)

    How do you know iOS 5 is being released this summer? They might just show it off at WWDC and release it alongside iPhone 5 later in the year...


    iPhone 1 - 2G
    iPhone 2 - adds 3G
    iPhone 3 - adds 3GS


    I don't understand - you can't "add" 3GS, because 3GS is not a data network. 2G and 3G is� the S in the iPhone 3Gs simply stood for "speed", because it was faster than the iPhone 3G.





    derek jeter new house pictures. derek jeter new house.
  • derek jeter new house.



  • NoSmokingBandit
    Dec 7, 06:21 PM
    I was saving up for a Lambo before i remembered i can get a murcielago with the voucher thing i got with the game.

    I did kinda just blow a ton of money on a Mine's R34. Its awesome and should get me through the GT World Cup easily enough.





    derek jeter new house pictures. derek jeter new house.
  • derek jeter new house.



  • LegendKillerUK
    Apr 6, 10:54 AM
    Of course we do. The integrated graphics card will perform just as poorly as every other Sandy Bridge processor because it's the same.

    What do you intend to do on an Air that will require what little extra power the nvidia gfx offers over Intel. You sure as hell can't game with it.





    derek jeter new house pictures. homes. Derek Jeter
  • homes. Derek Jeter



  • maclaptop
    Apr 19, 03:26 PM
    Pssstt... I think it already is a religion to many.
    So True...

    Poor lost souls rely on Steve to think for them, bring them courage, and guide them in worship.

    Anyone who fails to fall in line, is immediately a threat to them.

    It's this weakness is laughable.





    derek jeter new house pictures. derek jeter new house in
  • derek jeter new house in



  • kdarling
    Apr 19, 07:05 PM
    That is not the case. The user can know they are buying a product that is a rip off of another and it is still wrong.

    A primary test is if a casual buyer would mistakenly believe both products came from the same source. If they know it's a copy, no problem.

    After reading some of the lawsuit, I had to post this...

    Showing a bookshelf picture is nothing new. Heck, there was a bookshelf homescreen theme for old Windows Mobile phones.

    For that matter, people say that Apple ripped off their bookshelf from Delicious Library. Which itself took it from who knows where.





    derek jeter new house pictures. derek jeter house in tampa
  • derek jeter house in tampa



  • jessica.
    Jun 8, 07:13 PM
    That's me!
    Nearest Apple Store is 90 minutes away. Nearest Authorized AT&T store that would carry the iPhone is like 60. Radio shack is just 10 minutes.

    I'm wondering though, what would be the advantages/disadvantages to buying it at Radio Shack vs AT&T vs The Apple Store? Once I have the item purchased, will I notice any sort of difference what-so-ever?

    Cheers.

    No advantages. I mean what does it matter? If it's the white Apple bag you want I can send you one. Eventually they become useless.





    derek jeter new house pictures. Derek Jeter World Series
  • Derek Jeter World Series



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 6, 10:52 AM
    The Intel IGP is a serious downgrade. It's too bad Intel kicked nVidia out of the market, they have no talent for graphics. I would not have bought a SB MBA with Intel graphics, quite happy with my C2D+320m one.





    derek jeter new house pictures. derek jeter new house in
  • derek jeter new house in



  • Music_Producer
    Sep 18, 11:14 PM
    APPLE I NEED A NEW MACBOOK PRO. I NEED FIREWIRE 800, I NEED A DL SuperDrive, i'd like MEMROM. If you had to releace a half-assed Prosumer laptop in the first place to start your transition for the love of god PLEASE update it now. Its been a LONG time since we've seen any updates. Apple is now competeing in INTEL land, were they need to keep their laptops current. Releace the laptops (notebooks in your case as you like to call them) i'll place the order and wait for them to ship. PLEASE.!

    mike

    For the love of God, please, learn to spell.





    derek jeter new house pictures. at White House Derek Jeter
  • at White House Derek Jeter



  • Ugg
    Apr 27, 11:41 AM
    It's good that he released it. I'm sure it was for political purposes but that's fine.





    derek jeter new house pictures. derek jeter new house.
  • derek jeter new house.



  • enil8tr1
    Mar 22, 03:56 PM
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1561238414/tapose-bringing-the-courier-to-the-ipad?ref=recently_launched





    derek jeter new house pictures. Derek Jeter#39;s New House!
  • Derek Jeter#39;s New House!



  • Huntn
    Aug 17, 01:17 PM
    Shift was good, but i thought it was really easy. Its also very forgiving, you dont need to have a lot of driving skill to finish the top races because drifting is really easy to control, you can enter turns quite a bit faster than you should, and you'll have more money than you know what to do with.



    What you scale the difficulty up? On NFS:Shift, I started on easy A.I, quickly moved to normal, and am now doing most of my races on hard A.I. My car settings for traction and control and such is normal.





    derek jeter new house pictures. derek jeter new house
  • derek jeter new house



  • aricher
    Sep 13, 12:17 PM
    Clovertown is a 64-bit CPU.

    Ask your PC-loving IT guy if he uses Windows XP64 and more than 4 gigabytes of RAM. If not, then 32-bit processors are apparently okay for him, too.

    This was his response:

    "Cloverton is not 64, Cloverton MP (Tigerton) is 64 and is still on the drawing board last I heard.




    derek jeter new house pictures. derek jeter new house 2011. to
  • derek jeter new house 2011. to



  • NebulaClash
    Apr 27, 10:40 AM
    I'm a little confused at the magnitude of people's reaction here.



    It's Apple. If Apple does something, it's the end of the world. If everyone else does something similar, *shrug*

    Apple does well in the market place, so it behooves the tech media to attack Apple as often as their partners wish them to. Standard PR tactics.





    derek jeter new house pictures. derek jeter new house. thedec
  • derek jeter new house. thedec



  • fraserdrew
    Aug 6, 01:02 PM
    I have tried the vista Beta, and ran in via BootCamp, so no different hardware. Tiger is miles ahead of vista.
    Put simply: Tiger Works.... Vista Crashes and takes 2 years longer than tiger to do the same task.
    I don't care how it looks, i don't care about see-through windows. I want something that works. Tiger gives me that.... and i hope leopard makes it even better. Tiger is ahead of the competition, hopefully leopard will be further forward, beating Vista to where it should be... In a beige, boring box:D





    derek jeter new house pictures. derek jeter new house 2011. to
  • derek jeter new house 2011. to



  • Bill McEnaney
    Apr 27, 12:27 PM
    I guess you missed the part where the one that is being shown is a certified copy.



    Maybe?? For someone who isn't a birther, you sure sound like one.

    Apparently the short form wasn't convincing enough...which is why the long form has now been presented.
    I suspected it was a copy, I've never trusted the president, and I probably never will. It's one thing to doubt that the certificate is legitimate. It's quite another to believe that the certificate is not legitimate.





    derek jeter new house pictures. Hats off: Derek Jeter leads
  • Hats off: Derek Jeter leads



  • fatfish
    Aug 7, 09:06 PM
    When I first saw this feature I thought great. I do regular back ups, but some of my AW docs keep corrupting (probably something to do with keep duplicating the same old document and modifying rather than starting anew). Time Machine will help me no end. I was also thrilled that windows had nothing like this........ until I read through these posts.

    Then it seemed very similar to what was coming in Vista and I felt a bit dissapointed that Apple had made such a point about M$ copying them, but seemed to do the same themselves with Time Machine.

    However on closer examination this is not the case and my confidence in Apple's innovative skills is restored.

    Firstly, there has always been back up and restore apps, so if you want to take this copying thing to a ridiculous level, of course you can do. Copying in my book is when an app does and looks the same (just like the screenshots in the presentation, safari RSS/IE7 RSS, ical/M$ calender etc). It appears to me Time Machine does much more than anything before it and has it's own unique UI to boot.

    Secondly, I would imagine work on Time machine started long before a beta of Vista was released, even if the two utilities were more or less identical it would be coincidence not copying.

    Thirdly, it seems quite clear that Vista's restore (whatever it's called) will not do what Time machine will do. Ultimately you may well be able to restore any deleted or modified file in Vista, but it doesn't appear to occur with the same ease or functionality.

    If I create a file, modify it and move it several times, rename it, convert it, modify it some more, move it several times and finally delete it, I rather suspect it would be an absolute nightmare to recover in Vista, whereas it seems that Time Machine would have little problem.

    I don't see how it is possible in Vista to perform the recovery with either the same simplicity or pizzaz as Time Machine. Perhaps if M$ had not abandoned their intended file system for Vista it might have been possible, but as it is I doubt it.

    Finally it does not appear that Vista has the option to restore within a database application (i.e. iphoto, mail, address book), no doubt if you understand how a particular database works, the possibility exists to restore a particular photo, but let's not pretend it will be easy or anywhere near the experience of time machine.

    And finally, finally, although I agree the UI may appear a little childish, this is exactly the sort of thing that makes it so easy to use.





    rickvanr
    Apr 10, 09:21 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Wayne Gretzky.





    daneoni
    Aug 27, 08:01 PM
    Do you mean Vista Premium compliance? I'm pretty sure I've seen "Ready for Vista" stickers on plenty of current notebooks featuring GMA950 graphics, for example.

    And btw, I have to say "good job" to Apple for doing whatever was necessary to avoid having to put a bunch of goofy decals on their computers. The most amazing thing to me is the number of PC notebook users that leave all those stickers on (I've even seen some people leave the "features" stickers on).

    Yeah i never got that either. First thing i do is scrape them off even if i have to use a knife





    scottlinux
    Sep 13, 01:54 PM
    Hey everybody the Big News is
    NBC Today Show went High Definition today!

    The Today show is an embarrassment. The US major tv networks do not have any real morning news programs. How to trim your dog's ears and an inside look into American Idol contestants is NOT NEWS. It is an entertainment talk show.





    skunk
    Feb 28, 06:16 PM
    Lee, I agree with you about what you say, but he clearly did say that this was only his opinion. People are allowed that, even if it is hateful and exclusionist.Sure, but if they are going to air their opinions, they should also be able to back their opinions up with something better than hearsay.





    AndrewR23
    Apr 11, 11:23 AM
    I hope not. I want the 5 now :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment