Monday, May 9, 2011

derek jeter home florida

derek jeter home florida. Derek Jeter, is currently
  • Derek Jeter, is currently



  • hyperpasta
    Aug 5, 07:51 PM
    To me the answer to the whole IR/Mac Pro/Front Row thing is obvious - put an integrated IR receiver into the keyboard. The keyboard would come with the Mac Pro (unlike the display) and is rarely under the desk. :)

    Plus they could sell the keyboard for any Mac (including ones that don't have Front Row - they could include the app with it).

    Wow. Why didn't I think of that?

    Well, regardless, I still think a Cinema Display update is badly needed, and if not alongside new pro towers.... when?





    derek jeter home florida. derek jeter home in florida.
  • derek jeter home in florida.



  • michaelz
    Mar 25, 11:06 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8C148)

    In another news: iPad 3 is released in Fall 2011.

    Yes, ipad3 will run os x lion! MBA will have a touch screen!!





    derek jeter home florida. house built by Derek Jeter
  • house built by Derek Jeter



  • Jamvan
    Nov 29, 11:37 AM
    I apologize as I have not read through all the comments as yet but if this goes through, how long before we see the request for these types of fees for all PC/Mac sales as those are used to download and listen to music as well?





    derek jeter home florida. New York Yankees 2 Derek Jeter
  • New York Yankees 2 Derek Jeter



  • emotion
    Jul 20, 08:11 AM
    WOW! Octo cores:eek:

    We just need most software to support that efficiently now.





    derek jeter home florida. Derek Jeter
  • Derek Jeter



  • skunk
    Mar 22, 07:30 PM
    Don't tell me a flagship armed with 100 Tomahawk missiles and full targeting information just happened to be passing.





    derek jeter home florida. derek jeter house florida.
  • derek jeter house florida.



  • Multimedia
    Aug 27, 10:59 AM
    Speaking of wish expectations Multimedia;

    I know you're hangin' out for Santa Rosa. The article mentions that it's expected in early 2007. Do you think that would be the date for official announcement of production-standard architecture, or actual availability announcement?

    Seems very early to be shipping...

    I could go out in September and get a Merom notebook, but I don't mind waiting 6 months for Santa Rosa to hit the street.I don't expect the Santa Rosa setup to be ready before Leopard is next Spring. I was going to wait that long. But hanging out here makes me want something this Fall once Core 2 is in full swing - IE some of it hits the refurb page. :p

    I'm thinking 17" MBP or MacBook depending on if MBP has the MB removable easy access HD feature. MacBook is really a bargain @ $949 refurb. I may even go for just a bottom of the line 1.66 GHz C2D refurb mini. But my penchant for spanning says a $949 MacBook at least. I've been a spanner since it became possible in 1986. Find one screen impossably confining - ESP since the 24" is also a TV most of the time thanks to Elgato's amazing EyeTV technologies.

    Mac Pro does crush video about 33% faster than this Quad G5 does. Still not fast enough. But significantly faster than I can do it now. But so might the MacBook. I really can't say yet. My mind is in flux. Still have to test Core 2 Duo performance Vs. Mac Pro for my particular video crushing needs. Two bottom of the line Minis may be an option as well.





    derek jeter home florida. derek jeter home in florida.
  • derek jeter home in florida.



  • shawnce
    Jul 27, 04:29 PM
    What would you suggest as an alternative to "successor" to describe these future chips?

    The normally accepted definition of successor is one who replaces the one that came before it (as in succession).

    The normally accepted definition of "next generation" in this field implies a new architecture (aka Core 2 to Core 3, or G4 to G5).

    Kentfield and Clovertown are simply a different packaging of the Conroe and Woodcrest... putting multiple Conroe or Woodcrest chips into a multiple-chip module (MCM).

    Not trying to quibble just make sure folks don't read things incorrectly.





    derek jeter home florida. Tour of MLB NY Yankees Derek
  • Tour of MLB NY Yankees Derek



  • bibbz
    Jun 9, 08:48 AM
    I like the trade-in part. But must we activate the phone in the store? I would rather take the sealed box home and activate there over the phone with AT&T. Will that be allowed? :confused:
    No, we activate all phones in the store. we connect the phone to our cashlanes and open itunes and activate them after we are finished processing the upgrade inside ATT's system. The phone will be on, your numbers transferred and everything when you walk out the door. At least at my store. :)


    But honestly this whole trade in thing sounds fishy. Why would they give you 270 for a phone you can buy brand new starting the launch date for half that.
    Like i said, once the iPhone 4 launches, i would imagine the prices come down some on the trades, but as of last night, those were the values. We trade in 3G's for roughly $100 off 3G's all day at my store. Its a really good system. A lot of phones you don't get much for, like a original razr will get you about 10 bucks. We just pay out a lot for iphones.

    This is a huge story. I don't understand why it wasn't posted on page 1 especially since learning of the Radio Shack Trade-In program. I think the Doctor should reconsider not putting this on Page 1. :confused:
    Who do i need to PM this too, i would LOVE for The Shack to get this attention.

    How can I check which stores will be carrying the phone on launch day? And also, if I go into a particular store next Tuesday and pre-order, you're saying I will be able to pick that phone up on the 24th?
    Stores that carry the iPhone now should have them on launch, give your local store a call in the next few days and we should know.


    this post is a LITTLE misleading... i looked on the site and it says UP TO
    118$ for 8gb 3G.. which means it could go for less right ? if so you made it seems as not matter what your getting the prices you showed which i believe is wrong.. correct me if im wrong
    Up to means we appraise the phone. In store we have a much more detailed system when we process the trade in. It's about 15 questions about the condition of the phone. If your phones in good shape, i promise you will get very close, if not exactly what the site says.

    If you click on the phone you have it will ask for its condition and overall functionality. I have a newly-replaced 16gb 2G and it showed me that I can get $100 or something like that for it, for instance.
    Thank you!!




    Guys, if any of you are in DFW, shoot me a pm i will be more than happy to help you guys and get you your iPhone 4 setup at my store. I'll be getting mine there. :)





    derek jeter home florida. derek jeter home in florida.
  • derek jeter home in florida.



  • charlituna
    Apr 5, 10:34 PM
    Problem is, its still Final Cut and will still suck at managing media.

    Guess you want us to believe you are one of the folks blessed with an advance look

    I'm not trolling, this is an honest question. But isn't a Final Cut pretty much worthless for commercial use without a way to put the results on Blu-Ray?

    It's called 3rd party software and an external burner. Us big boys do it that way all the time.





    derek jeter home florida. derek jeter home in florida.
  • derek jeter home in florida.



  • Chaszmyr
    Jul 27, 10:04 AM
    Rule 1 of Apple Events:

    You never get all the marbles.

    Very, very true. You usually only get half the things you expect... the real gem is when you get something you didn't expect.





    derek jeter home florida. derek jeter house florida.
  • derek jeter house florida.



  • kiljoy616
    Apr 8, 02:10 AM
    You really think Best Buy needs to help create a demand? Seriously?

    Yes they do, its a company not a religion. Well ven a religion need to hype up the fantasy so why would best buy be any different. Apple does it all the time not with their products but how secretive they are before the program comes out. But once the product is announced they are very good at not causing any artificial shortage. :D (good boy apple good boy)

    On the other hand take your pick of companies from say Cisco to Sony we know months and months ahead what is coming.

    Look at HP they put out a really nice UI and interesting tablet probably the only one I really see as wanting yet we have to wait almost 6 months before it comes out.:mad: Have you ever seen Apple do something that dumb? :eek:

    HP should have been ready to sell their product a week or two after announcing and not do the MS$ in the future check out this cool vapor-ware we have coming. :rolleyes:





    derek jeter home florida. derek jeter house florida.
  • derek jeter house florida.



  • CaoCao
    Feb 28, 07:42 PM
    Do you not think that the priests should be jailed for raping children?
    Crimes against children are usually seen badly in the public eye. The priests should not be an exception.

    priests should be held to the same standard and jailed for raping children after there is conclusive proof.





    derek jeter home florida. derek jeter home in florida.
  • derek jeter home in florida.



  • 4God
    Jul 14, 02:35 PM
    ... and the other one HD-DVD! :eek: ;) :D

    Doh! Well, again IMHO, it is my preference to have only one optical drive built in. I could always add an external later.





    derek jeter home florida. derek jeter home in florida.
  • derek jeter home in florida.



  • daveaudio
    Aug 11, 12:53 PM
    The US GSM carriers suck. T-Mobile has great customer service, but their coverage stinks. Cingular has great coverage, but they have BY FAR the worst customer service.

    Plus EVDO beats the pants off of EDGE. And Verizon + Sprint + Amp'd + US Cellular + a bunch of other, smaller CDMA carriers account for over 60million potential customers in the US. If they only do a GSM version of the phone, it'll be a big mistake.


    Hahahahaha you do not know much about the cell business here in the U.S. T-Mobile uses Cingulars network in a better part of the country, and Cingular uses T-Mobiles in the other parts, under a roaming deal agreement they made when Deustche Telecom bought Voicestream creating T-Mobile.




    derek jeter home florida. derek jeter house florida,
  • derek jeter house florida,



  • walterwhite
    Apr 25, 01:54 PM
    Lawyers never seem to see or feel the Karma stick for nonsensical and litigious lawsuits that just end up effecting the rest of us... that do our best to be good human beings.





    derek jeter home florida. derek jeter house florida.
  • derek jeter house florida.



  • anim8or
    Apr 12, 01:17 AM
    I use ProRes for almost everything, so this doesn't bother me.





    derek jeter home florida. derek jeter house florida,
  • derek jeter house florida,



  • DakotaGuy
    Aug 11, 02:51 PM
    In terms of the global mobile market, it is.

    The network coverage in America is just awful too. Until I moved to England, I thought that mobile communications were generally problematic. Now I realize that American cellular service just sucks. Even in NYC.

    See now that is something I never understood, how the cell service can be so poor in a place like NYC, yet I was making calls on my CDMA phone in the middle of Wyoming this summer. In fact, there are few places in very unpopulated midwest and west that you can't get a decent signal at least with a CDMA phone. People that come here with GSM are out of luck anywhere except metro areas.





    derek jeter home florida. derek jeter home in florida.
  • derek jeter home in florida.



  • NJRonbo
    Jun 14, 11:40 AM
    BTW...

    Quick question...

    How does Radio Shack know what your upgrade
    price will be?

    I mean, I know already I am not eligible for a
    discount and will have to pay $399 or $499.

    Does Radio Shack have access to your AT&T
    account to determine your upgrade price?





    derek jeter home florida. derek jeter mansion florida.
  • derek jeter mansion florida.



  • PCClone
    Apr 27, 10:40 AM
    How I create a location map on my iPad 2?





    povman
    Aug 7, 05:46 PM
    From Vista Help:
    "Previous versions of files and folders are copies that Windows automatically saves as part of a restore point. Any file or folder that was modified since the last restore point was made (usually 24 hours earlier) is saved and made available as a previous version. You can use previous versions of files to restore files that you accidentally modified or deleted, or that were damaged."

    I can use this now but without childish animations. Simple right-click the folder and select "restore previous versions".

    from your description, the 'restore previous files' thing is more like backup&restore

    If apple really is using zfs in leopard, then time machine is going to be a lot more than just saving files and restoring them.... It's more like 'hey we got some extra disk space. instead of overwriting this file, lets write it somewhere else so the old version is still there :D'

    i.e. ALL versions of all files are saved until you run out of space, then you start to lose old stuff. Well i guess there might be some modifications so it only applies to certain files or something...

    i do hope they lose the space stars background on it though... replace it with a rotating spiral and i'd be happy :D





    cmaier
    Apr 19, 02:35 PM
    Yes. People here are failing to understand the difference between traditional patents that we usually hear about here, and design patents. I believe what Apple is suing over is infringed design patents.

    7 utility patents and 3 design patents, plus 3 trade dress registrations and a bunch (7? i forget) trademark registrations, plus some unregistered state-law unfair competition/trademark stuff.





    Sydde
    Apr 27, 02:43 PM
    ... are there any graphic designers here who can help?
    What you really need is a gang of mods to show you how to use "[ t i m g ]" :mad:





    savar
    Sep 13, 07:14 AM
    A bit pointless given that no software utilises the extra cores yet. But nice to know, I guess.

    I'm still getting used to having two cores in my laptop!

    Man, I don't know why people keep saying this. On OS X, *all software utilizes the extra cores*. The only way it wouldn't is if you have less than 8 processes running, which I guarantee you that you don't. (System alone requires 20-30 processes to run.)

    Granted, 8 cores won't make Mail open up faster, but there are still plenty of ways to use those cores, and that's only going to increase as apps are re-written to be more heavily multi-threaded.





    GekkePrutser
    Apr 6, 12:36 PM
    I completely disagree with that statement.

    Well at least the iPad does have a backlit keyboard :p

    Edit: But I agree, I own an iPad myself and while it serves its purpose brilliantly there's many things that can just not be done on it. Just wanted to say there's a few things it does have over the MacBook Air (the built-in 3G option is another)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment