Tuesday, May 10, 2011

christina hendricks boyfriend geoffrey arend

christina hendricks boyfriend geoffrey arend. Sorry gentlemen, Mad Men star Christina Hendricks (pictured right) is off the market. The very sexy and curvy actress tied the knot with fiancé Geoffrey
  • Sorry gentlemen, Mad Men star Christina Hendricks (pictured right) is off the market. The very sexy and curvy actress tied the knot with fiancé Geoffrey



  • Super Dave
    Aug 6, 01:43 PM
    As Apple applied for the trademark, it will not be approved.

    It is up to Apple how they want to proceed. A fight that can't win, no matter how much money they have.

    Mac Pro has been the premier Mac dealer in the same county as Apple since 1988. Out of all the names for this new line of computers, why choose one that they know they cannot have.

    We are already getting countless support calls for the macbook pro. It seems they assume we made them When we can't help them, they seem to get very upset.

    Mac Pro is in a position to file for a court order not to release any computer that bears our name.

    So get ready WWDC, we will be watching.



    Mike Ajlouny
    President
    MAC-PRO.com

    Admittedly trademark law isn't my specialty, but I suspect Apple has a trademark on the word "Mac," and adding a generic word like "Pro" to it does not seem like something you could claim any originality with. Especially since it's based on their trademarked word in the first place. Is there something I'm missing?

    Oh, and a computer and computer store aren't exactly the same thing. How are you going to claim consumer confusion?

    David :cool:





    christina hendricks boyfriend geoffrey arend. Christina Hendricks marries
  • Christina Hendricks marries



  • AwakenedLands
    Mar 31, 05:58 PM
    "We have no idea if it will even work on phones."

    Um, so rather than find out, let's just not release it so we never know. That's an awesome decision. Way to take a chance there Google.

    On the same note, I'm not sure if I can run the trail by my house in under 10 minutes, so I'm not even going to try.





    christina hendricks boyfriend geoffrey arend. oyfriend geoffrey arend,
  • oyfriend geoffrey arend,



  • Bill McEnaney
    Apr 29, 12:47 PM
    So what? Who said liberals never partake in name calling? You claimed that liberals do more name calling. You want me to go dig out examples of name-calling done by conservative voices such as Limbaugh, Beck, etc.?
    Please do dig them out. It's only fair that you should be free to point out point out evil that some conservatives do publicly. Meanwhile, let's see whether this (http://www.mrc.org/Profiles/odonnell/welcome.asp) link works now.

    RT, did you notice that I said that whomever does it, name-calling is libel or slander?





    christina hendricks boyfriend geoffrey arend. of geoffrey arend and Hamm
  • of geoffrey arend and Hamm



  • Rt&Dzine
    Feb 28, 08:05 PM
    They still can not have valid sacramental marriage

    Fornication doesn't matter if the person doesn't care about the religious connotations of marriage

    Sure they can. There are other beliefs than Catholicism and Christianity.





    christina hendricks boyfriend geoffrey arend. Christina Hendricks wed her
  • Christina Hendricks wed her



  • Mike84
    Apr 25, 03:29 PM
    As I pointed out in my earlier blog posting (LINK (http://markshangout.com/blog/2011/4/25/apple-gets-sued-yes-again.html)), until somebody proves that Apple is both collecting the to their servers AND using the data in a manner that allows them to personally identify a specific user, this lawsuit is meritless and a waste of the court's time.

    Mark

    The lawsuit would still be meritless unless Apple was violating some act of Congress or state law. It seems these two idiot lawyers have not alleged that, therefore the lawsuit would still be meritless.





    christina hendricks boyfriend geoffrey arend. Personal Life -Hendricks wed
  • Personal Life -Hendricks wed



  • princealfie
    Nov 29, 12:30 PM
    ... Is Ford going to start asking for a share of the groceries I haul in the trunk?

    Alas, Ford is nearly bankrupt too.





    christina hendricks boyfriend geoffrey arend. Christina Hendricks, TV#39;s
  • Christina Hendricks, TV#39;s



  • Peace
    Aug 7, 04:12 PM
    I thought an interesting part was more UB apps next week..

    Office?
    CS2 ?





    christina hendricks boyfriend geoffrey arend. Mad Men star Christina
  • Mad Men star Christina



  • VanNess
    Aug 7, 04:24 PM
    By the way, I don't want to say Leopard is a disappointment compared to Vista, obviously we were not shown Leopard in action to any great degree yet. But the keynote (at least the Leopard part) was definitely a disappointment. It hardly scratched the surface of just about everything that everybody was most interested in/concerned about.

    http://www.misterbg.org/AppleProductCycle/CryBaby2.gif





    christina hendricks boyfriend geoffrey arend. that Geoffrey Arend scored
  • that Geoffrey Arend scored



  • filmguy
    Aug 7, 07:26 AM
    Hey Guys.

    When do you think they'll update their website with the new "Mac Pro's"?

    Regards,

    George





    christina hendricks boyfriend geoffrey arend. oyfriend geoffrey arend,
  • oyfriend geoffrey arend,



  • eawmp1
    Apr 27, 08:09 AM
    I thought looking at my location histories was interesting. I, too, have no delusions that I cannot be tracked (cell phone, credit card purchases, etc.) I wonder if all the paranoids realize that any GPS camera encodes that information in the image. Share that photo online and anyone can get the metadata with location of photograph.

    You wanna be connected, you can't be truly anonymous.
    You wanna be anonymous, sell you computer, smart phone, cut up credit cards, and move to an undocumented shack in the middle of nowhere with no utilities.





    christina hendricks boyfriend geoffrey arend. christina hendricks
  • christina hendricks



  • Dan==
    Jul 31, 12:35 PM
    I did see your earlier design, actually. I had though that it was meant to be the same footprint as the Mac Mini. Seeing it again, I can see that I was mistaken. By comparison, my design is 10"W x 11"D x 4"H. I think to bring it down to the MP 8.1"W, it would have to be made taller, to be reasonable.
    Yes, mine's about 5" high, which is tall enough so it would probably need some low hand grips or something. I'm not an engineer for these things, so I'm not even sure it would fit everything, but it looks like it might.
    Also, in the vein of quibbling, I think that the perforated look of the MP allows for much better cooling, and therefore hotter components, such as extra boards, faster processors, higher-end GPU, etc. That's the reason I went with it... :)
    Perforation only might help cooling. I've heard getting cool air on the parts in question is the most important, and internal flow may actually be better served with a mostly (obviously not completely) closed case design. (I'm probably wrong though in my recollection.)
    Maybe now I should draw a scene with the Mac++, a keyboard, a mouse, and an ACD. What do you think?
    Sure, I'd love to see some more pretty pictures of what we're dreaming about. It's a little like holding a lottery ticket in your hand, waiting for the numbers to be drawn, visualizing what you're going to buy with the winnings. :-)

    -Dan





    christina hendricks boyfriend geoffrey arend. new husband Geoffrey Arend
  • new husband Geoffrey Arend



  • Kevin Monahan
    Apr 5, 06:20 PM
    At present we have to re-encode a lot of our footage (7D / Minicam etc), and you don't need to do that in Premiere, it just plays on the timeline - however editing in that is quite frankly an exercise in sheer frustration and strange bugs.

    I don't find it frustrating, in fact, it runs circles around FCP and I worked at Apple on 2 versions of the software, wrote a book and founded the first FCPUG.

    As for strange bugs, please let me know what they are. Our users aren't complaining about anything strange.

    If you do find something, please report it: Submit bugs to http://www.adobe.com/go/wish . More on how to give feedback: http://bit.ly/93d6NF

    Best,
    Kevin





    christina hendricks boyfriend geoffrey arend. music Christina+hendricks+
  • music Christina+hendricks+



  • nagromme
    Mar 22, 01:01 PM
    Widescreen is great for movie watching, and the spec-lover in me is all over that... but it’s not very flexible for portrait use. (Which is how you hold a tablet one-handed, and is how you see the most content on a web page or scrolling document.)

    A 10.1” 1280x800 screen is actually almost exactly the same screen area as an iPad: the iPad is 45.2 sq. in., and the 10.1 is 45.8 sq. in.

    Held in portrait mode, the 10.1 is .75” taller... but .5” narrower than an iPad. I don’t think I’d care for that. (But with 1280x800 you do gain 32 pixels of width, and 256 pixels of height. Still not great for portrait use.)

    The 8.9 display, though—which seems to save a few bucks—is an interesting option for dropping the price floor on “real” tablets. (Not that I’d settle for Android’s failings. As pointed out: specs alone don’t make a good car, nor a good computer, nor a good tablet!)

    I hope these catch on enough that I can actually buy an iPad.

    Ha ha :D Good thinking!





    christina hendricks boyfriend geoffrey arend. christina hendricks boyfriend.
  • christina hendricks boyfriend.



  • kentkomine
    Apr 11, 03:42 PM
    Aww, I was really hoping/expecting for a summer release :( But with all the other rumors suggesting that WWDC 2011 will be software-oriented, it makes sense. The iPhone 5 better be AWESOME, or else!!





    christina hendricks boyfriend geoffrey arend. Christina Hendricks know,
  • Christina Hendricks know,



  • filmguy
    Aug 7, 07:26 AM
    Hey Guys.

    When do you think they'll update their website with the new "Mac Pro's"?

    Regards,

    George





    christina hendricks boyfriend geoffrey arend. Geoffrey Arend amp; Christina
  • Geoffrey Arend amp; Christina



  • samcraig
    Apr 25, 04:16 PM
    You have a RIGHT? Really? And where does that RIGHT come from? The only right you have is the right to choose another product if you don't like something about the one you're using.

    Stop whining. The phone doesn't even track you. As others have pointed out, the data is cell tower based, not GPS. The phone only logs the same kind of information your cell company already logs.

    Normally I would argue that the customer doesn't have a right to a lot of things. But in this case - if you bought a device and it is tracking you (I'm not saying it is or it isn't) - the customer does have a right to know.

    This (sort of) reminds me of how now your are legally allowed to get a free credit report once a year to determine whether or not it's correct. Companies used to make a fortune charging for something that people, inherently had the right to know.





    christina hendricks boyfriend geoffrey arend. christina hendricks hot
  • christina hendricks hot



  • addicted44
    Apr 19, 02:50 PM
    But it doesn't make sense to a lot of us. The monthly fees on an iPhone are just too much for a lot of budgets. You pay your iPod touch once and that's it. No more to pay every month after that.

    Yeah, but everyone has a phone.

    Not everyone buys an iPod.

    Additionally, the iPod touch has to compete with all the other iPod models.





    christina hendricks boyfriend geoffrey arend. hendricks boyfriend
  • hendricks boyfriend



  • yodaxl7
    Apr 7, 11:56 PM
    As best as I can figure, it works like this. Managers get good grades if they sell certain amounts of products.

    I'll use low numbers here. Let's say BB corporate wants you to sell at least 5 iPads a day to make your "Quota". One day, 10 iPads come in. You sell all ten, yay, you made quota for the day.

    But the next day, none get shipped to the store. So, boo, you didn't make quota, since you didn't have any to sell.

    So, if you get 10 the day after that, & not knowing if more are coming tomorrow, you sell 5, make quota, and hold the other 5 for the next day when, low and behold, none get shipped to the store. You still have 5 left over to sell, which you do, and again you make quota for the day.




    Basically the more days you make quota, the happier BB corporate is, and the better chance Mr. Manager gets a bonus down the road.

    Mr. Manager (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4DMPmoJkJQ)

    Best buy should fire these managers! Days without iPad, these days less customers in the store. Withholding a few would bring customers on days without any in stock.





    christina hendricks boyfriend geoffrey arend. christina hendricks boyfriend.
  • christina hendricks boyfriend.



  • Multimedia
    Jul 21, 04:37 PM
    Oh, so that's why you want Handbrake fourfold, I was going to ask wether you had 4 optical drives.I have way more than 4 optical dirves. But multiple DVD/CD duplication is not my thing. Moreover, running a bunch of copies of Toast to burn DVDs or CDs is not processor intensive at all and does not recquire more than one core.





    Unspeaked
    Nov 29, 11:12 AM
    But I can definitely see why Apple wouldn't do that. Universal could threaten to yank all their content from iTunes if Apple refuses but at this point that might hurt Universal more than Apple.

    I don't know, see the list up above and tell me that it wouldn't hurt Apple to not have those artists available on the iTunes store (um, U2, anyone?).

    Plus, if Universal pulled out, it would probably open the floodgates for other labels to threaten the same thing...

    We might hate to admit it as Apple fans, but Apple needs the labels for the iTunes store to work just as much as the label needs Apple.





    SevenInchScrew
    Aug 19, 04:19 PM
    Based on what, old gameplay footage?
    Do you consider official images and video from E3 of this year, a mere 2 months ago, to be "old" footage? If so, then yes, I'm basing it on old gameplay footage. Look at the model and texture in this pic, and tell me that isn't straight out of GT4, just higher res....

    {Click to huge-size}
    http://i.imgur.com/KCOCw.jpg

    http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/gallery/d5258.html

    Look at this pic:
    {pic}
    That rx-7 looks tons better than anything GT4 ever had, but its still not as nice as the "premium" cars.
    The pic you provided, with the RX7, Supra, etc, as with all the images shown recently from GC10, is of Premium� cars. Can you see in the windows? If so, then it is a Premium� car with a fully modeled interior. If not, they are a Standard� car, and have the dark tinted windows.
    Time will tell, of course, but i'm certain they didnt just import models from GT4. What the hell would they have been doing for the past 5 years?
    Oh, I don't know, maybe it was the....




    boncellis
    Jul 20, 09:06 AM
    I wonder just how Apple would react to news that the next processor update is ahead of schedule. Presumably their plans are carefully laid out, and if a PC competitor can jump on Intel updates faster than they can without having to conform to a similar timeline, then Apple might get burned, if only slightly.

    That's one aspect of the transition that I've always wondered about. Apple has often marketed new "products" more than "updates" in the past, but with Intel's speed of development, perhaps Apple will now focus more on updates and minimize redesigning/new releases. I don't think it's bad, just something of a departure from what I've grown accustomed to.





    JDawg76
    Jul 20, 12:53 PM
    Anyone on here agree that we are entering the world of PC's of sh*ot in the way where we buy a Mac and 2 months later there's news of something better down the road? Or is this just for now since this is the transition period for Apple to the Intel chips. Just curious.





    ugp
    Jun 11, 09:23 AM
    I'm on a conf call and just got word about the early openings. As soon as i get to work in a minute ill post all the info i have. :)

    Please let me know ASAP! :D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment