Tuesday, May 10, 2011

chris hemsworth thor movie

chris hemsworth thor movie. The movie stars Chris
  • The movie stars Chris



  • Zimmy68
    Apr 7, 11:36 PM
    If there is one indisputable fact of this world...

    Those on message boards that say they hate Best Buy, are the first to grab the Sunday ad and visit the store at least weekly.

    Bank on it.





    chris hemsworth thor movie. Chris Hemsworth brought wife
  • Chris Hemsworth brought wife



  • Moonlight
    Aug 26, 08:14 PM
    I just called Apple support, I was on hold for over 20 minutes, then I was disconnected. No wonder people are unhappy :mad: :( :confused:





    chris hemsworth thor movie. Chris Hemsworth as Thor
  • Chris Hemsworth as Thor



  • Nuck81
    Dec 8, 07:53 PM
    so its been out for some time, would you guys recommend this game? i do enjoy racing games, and am very close to buying it - just need somebody to push me over the edge!

    Buy it, you won't regret it. And if you do, return it and get your money back...





    chris hemsworth thor movie. chris hemsworth thor picture
  • chris hemsworth thor picture



  • mmmcheese
    Aug 15, 12:18 PM
    I did...:D

    DIE POWER PC...DIE!!!

    (sideshow bob)The Power PC...The!!!(/sideshow bob)





    chris hemsworth thor movie. Thor Movie Poster
  • Thor Movie Poster



  • jlblodgett
    Apr 11, 12:49 PM
    This will be disappointing, if true.

    I was expecting the iPhone 5 to be introduced at WWDC -- even if it wasn't available for a month or so. But I cannot imagine them introducing the iPhone 5 at WWDC and then not making it available for retail sale for 5-6 months.





    chris hemsworth thor movie. Chris Hemsworth Pictures: Thor
  • Chris Hemsworth Pictures: Thor



  • EETFUK
    Apr 8, 12:01 AM
    It's great that BB sells them. I just walked right in and bought my iPad 2 instead of waiting for a month or longer from Apple. BB was happy to take my cash. haha.





    chris hemsworth thor movie. The new THOR trailer is out
  • The new THOR trailer is out



  • Shananra
    Aug 6, 11:29 AM
    Does no one else think this event will only be about leopard? If they release any hardware, it's going to be the mac pro, and even that will only get five minutes of attention. (The xserves seem logical too because of what processors they are using) No other hardware, just leopard leopard leopard.

    Also, I don't see this as being as monumental of a release as everyone is making it out to be. There are some features that I would like to see implimented, but I'm not holding my breath. This is not to say that I'm being pessimistic, though.

    I think we will see some better game support, performance and security enhancements (for all the flaunting Apple has been doing about their security, they had better give us some security worth flaunting!), and something to do with bootcamp. (I still love the name!)

    Other minor things I'm expecting are the ability to put widgets on your desktop (without using some sort of "dev mode" like you do now), having multiple dashboards that can be assigned to different hotkeys, enhancements to most of the bundled apps ala the report from friday, and of course the updated finder.

    Oh, and finder. I don't think it will have tabs at all. Instead, I think your equivelant of tabs will appear in the left column, along side the favorite folders and drives. Notice how your harddrives/volumes is separated from your favorite places, picture a second separater there and below that your active folders. And for god's sake, give me a directory tree! :rolleyes:

    Vista doesn't concern me much, and it shouldn't concern Apple. Tiger still kicks Vista's ass up one side and down the other, then up the first side again for good measure. Has anyone else here tried the vista beta? It's such a pain to use, and I've been a windows user since DOS. I see no reason why Vista should be so... unintuitive other than to try and compete with OSX. If they don't do some serious rethinking on it, Apple will continue to enjoy quite a bit of growth. ;)





    chris hemsworth thor movie. thor
  • thor



  • PolarIced
    Apr 6, 10:09 AM
    Has Intel R&D come up with a new, low-power, backlit keyboard? ;)

    (Figured I'd throw that out straight off, as it's bound to come up somewhere along the line)





    chris hemsworth thor movie. First Look: #39;Thor#39; Movie
  • First Look: #39;Thor#39; Movie



  • zacman
    Apr 19, 02:34 PM
    Sigh. The iPhone is still gaining market share. Not losing market share.

    You're wrong. Apple is losing marketshare for over 2 years now. Just because they are selling MORE iPhones doesn't mean they are gaining marketshare. The market grows much faster than the iPhone sales. Have a look at Nokia: In Q4/10 Nokia sold almost 7 million more smartphones but they lost about 10% marketshare. In Q1/11 Apple lost about 2% marketshare despite the fact that they sold about 2.5 million more iPhones. Just read the latest GfK numbers (needs registered account), it's all in there. NDP numbers for Q1/11 will be released next week if you trust them more.





    chris hemsworth thor movie. The movie is expected to do
  • The movie is expected to do



  • fullmanfullninj
    Apr 8, 02:19 AM
    This is not entirely true. The apple tv2 best buy sells for $99 and best buys cost is around $90. Also, best buy honors student discounts on apple products. Apple does not reimburse bby for that. You really think bby is going to pay customers to buy apple products?

    Anyway, I hate bby. I used to work there. Few of the employees give a **** about the customer.

    Well right now I'm looking at both their online stores. Both sites have the Apple TV @ $99, so... uh.. Lol.
    Wait ... I don't think I mentioned Best Buy paying customers to buy Apple products. I don't fully understand your post :/





    chris hemsworth thor movie. chris hemsworth thor movie.
  • chris hemsworth thor movie.



  • AhmedFaisal
    Apr 29, 09:14 AM
    This is Trump's MO. And it's working! Even if you don't like Obama's politics, you have to admit that Obama has much more class than Trump.

    Trump is a nutjob that should be locked away in an asylum. He is a spoiled little richkid that rode a wave of luck and great circumstance when he increased his inherited fortune. There is NOTHING admirable about him and he is batshit crazy as he proves time and again...

    I dislike Obama's policies because they are too right leaning for my taste. He does have style, poise and a decent diction. To compare him to Trump is an insult to him IMHO. Trump shouldn't even be compared to a Chimp considering that you'd insult the Chimp.





    chris hemsworth thor movie. Today, I watched THOR.
  • Today, I watched THOR.



  • Bill McEnaney
    Apr 28, 12:40 PM
    And you sure do like to talk in circles. So doubting and not believing the certificate is legitimate are two different things. What in the heck are you talking about?? You birthers are all alike...in the face of being proven wrong, you just try to make stuff up as you go along.
    I ask you whether Rockwell Blake would be a competent President of the United States. You reply, "I have no idea. Who's Rockwell Blake?" You don't believe that he would be a competent President of the United States. You don't doubt that he would do that. You haven't formed any opinion about whether he would be a competent one.





    chris hemsworth thor movie. Thor movie scene with Chris
  • Thor movie scene with Chris



  • Dark K
    Jun 19, 03:29 PM
    If anyone can answer me this question, it would be most appreciated :D

    Does anyone know how many iPhone 4s Radioshack will be getting apart from those that they "reserved"?





    chris hemsworth thor movie. Comic-Con,Chris Hemsworth,Thor
  • Comic-Con,Chris Hemsworth,Thor



  • Super Dave
    Aug 6, 12:04 AM
    P.S. How about seamless MSN/Yahoo! Messenger support in iChat?

    I would LOVE if that happened, but there's no evidence of it other than that I daydream about it.

    David :cool:





    chris hemsworth thor movie. Thor star Chris Hemsworth
  • Thor star Chris Hemsworth



  • Kabeyun
    Mar 22, 01:03 PM
    Blackberry playbook = The IPad 2 killer - you heard it here first.

    ...and last, at least as far as the spec war argument goes. You're grafting a computer-shopping mentality onto a tablet market, and people don't think of tablets as computers. People don't buy tablets based on specs, and the spec difference between current or impending offerings it not what will define the user experience.





    chris hemsworth thor movie. Chris Hemsworth - quot;Thorquot; Movie
  • Chris Hemsworth - quot;Thorquot; Movie



  • Bill McEnaney
    Mar 1, 10:07 AM
    Fair point. Then again, if one makes the assumption that Heaven is full of people with ideas like yours, I'd rather stay here or in Hell. Which is basically the same thing anyway. :p
    After a politician died, he met St. Peter at the pearly gates. "We don't quite know what to do with you guys," the first pope admitted. "I'll tell ya what. You hang around heaven for few days before you ride the elevator to hell." Then you come back and tell me where you prefer to stay."

    The politician hops on the elevator, presses the "basement" button, and before you know it, the elevator doors open to reveal a fantastic party. Satan greets the politician warmly, throws his arm around him, invites him to mingle."

    After the bash, the party, the politician goes back to heaven. "Pete, I really enjoyed the harps, the singing angels, and lounging around on the clouds. But I think I prefer hell."

    "That's all right. It's up to you."

    Back to the elevator the politician goes, so it'll take him to hell where the Devil is is waiting for him. "What! I don't understand. Last time, everybody was having lots of fun. Now you guys are in agony."

    "Sir," the Devil replies, last time we were campaigning. This time, you voted for us."





    chris hemsworth thor movie. hemsworth Thor+movie+loki
  • hemsworth Thor+movie+loki



  • saltyzoo
    Apr 5, 05:12 PM
    I'm not trolling, this is an honest question. But isn't a Final Cut pretty much worthless for commercial use without a way to put the results on Blu-Ray?





    chris hemsworth thor movie. the Chris Hemsworth Thor
  • the Chris Hemsworth Thor



  • jamesryanbell
    Mar 31, 03:16 PM
    Jobs was right. AGAIN.

    When he speaks, listen.





    chris hemsworth thor movie. Chris hemsworth and we are
  • Chris hemsworth and we are



  • cult hero
    Mar 26, 01:19 AM
    I am disappointed about this too. But I am not surprised. Apple's next filesystem was going to be ZFS. But Sun being purchased by Oracle has probably killed any chance of that happening.

    The newer Linux FS'es are just not stable enough at the point (or don't do things Apple has somehow managed to bake into HFS+, like the snapshots, and things like directory Hard Links, etc). I don't see Apple moving to any version of ReiserFS or ext#, so I think we are stuck with HFS+ and extensions/improvements of it, until the ZFS situation gets clearer.

    Oracle's acquisition of Sun was just... bad. I have nothing good to say about that.

    I loved ReiserFS (v3 anyway). I was using it in beta on Slackware about as early as I could.

    And for my unnecessary griping about HFS+, I've never had a problem with it the whole time I've used Macs (so, about 6 years now). ZFS would be cool though.





    whatever
    Nov 29, 10:45 AM
    So they say.... :rolleyes:

    Yes, Microsoft went to Universal, because Universal refused to allow their music to be added to the Microsoft Marketplace. Microsoft then offered the dollar to other companies.

    Boycotting Universal and these companies is not the answer.

    I recommend that we buy more music from the iTunes Music store and when it comes time for the new iTunes contract, Jobs will be able to present the numbers and then threaten to walk away from the table (I hate to call this the Walmart model, but when you selling more product than anyone else, you'll have to play ball). The industry will not risk losing a growing revenue strain.

    There are currently over 67 million iPods out there. The music industry's accountants (notice that I specify their accountants) are not that stupid. They now that if 10% of those people buy one .99 song from iTunes a year, they'll make more money than they would if they imposed a $1.00 tax on every new media device sold.

    And those are the numbers that Apple will present to them.





    wizz0bang
    Jul 20, 09:57 AM
    Bring on the multi-core GPUs! :)





    Denarius
    Mar 22, 07:36 PM
    Don't tell me a flagship armed with 100 Tomahawk missiles and full targeting information just happened to be passing.

    I think if military action of this scale is even a possibility, whether you've made a decision, it's pretty normal to put the necessary pieces on standby. I believe keeping strategic targeting information regularly up to date is pretty normal military practise even when you're not at war.





    asiayeah
    Aug 25, 06:36 PM
    Apple support for me has been nothing but great. This year my household has bought an intel iMac and a macbook. Being revision A I was expecting some sort of problems with them at some point and the problems did come. First I had some serious video problems on the iMac. So, I made an appt using Concierge and it was right on time. So, the genius looked at the problem and in ten mintues told me I needed to have the logic board replaced. So, I left it at the store and picked it up 2 days later. I wasn't glad that I had problems with the mac but their support was great.

    Now the macbook was having the dreaded problem of turning off at random times. This one was a bit more tricky. I made my appt just as I did for the iMac and saw the genius. She had to replicate the problem of it turning off at random before she could put it into their system in order to be fixed. Thankfully it turned off within a couple of minutes so she put in the request to have the logic board replaced. However, it took 4 days this time to get it fixed. While I would have loved to have had it fixed in the same time it took to fix the iMac I realized that just wasn't in the cards. It has been fine ever since. Although, a few weeks later the battery started to buldge but they replaced it right away and we were only at the genius bar for around 15 minutes to get a new battery.

    After hearing the horror story of my best friend trying to get his Dell fixed I was certainly happy about my experience with Apple. (as far as the dell story goes he still doesn't have it replaced because Dell lost his notebook after he sent it back to them and they are trying to tell him that it was somehow his fault) The people at the genius bar were excellent with good customer service skills. While I realize that some have had experiences that weren't quite as good I thought I would point out that some of our experiences with Apple support have been excellent.

    I think you are in the States, aren't you?





    JAT
    Apr 6, 03:51 PM
    I guess it wouldn't hurt their future sales to announce international release dates. Several people I know have ordered or bought an iPad 2 simply because it is available (even with order backlogs) compared to Honeycomb tablets.
    Here in continental Europe, all I saw so far was an announcement for the second quarter, which can slip to whenever...
    Those of you who already got it - is it worth the wait?

    Every Costco here has had Xooms in abundance since the first shipment. I'd say availability is good, interest...not so much.

    Costco probably shouldn't have dropped Apple, wonder if they think about that.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment