Tuesday, May 10, 2011

chelsea clinton marriage

chelsea clinton marriage. Chelsea Clinton during her
  • Chelsea Clinton during her



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 20, 12:06 PM
    Not as a separate thing. It's the grid IN COMBINATION with the other things that constitutes the trade dress.

    Then it sure doesn't apply to all models then if the trade dress claim is an AND'd combination. Is the trade dress claim only applicable to certain models in the ones listed in the complaint ?





    chelsea clinton marriage. Bill Clinton and his daughter,
  • Bill Clinton and his daughter,



  • iBorg20181
    Sep 19, 11:17 AM
    Except we are going to pay Apple a lot of money. What are you paying me?

    LOL - well said!

    :cool:

    iBorg





    chelsea clinton marriage. wedding Chelsea Clinton Had
  • wedding Chelsea Clinton Had



  • jhedges3
    Aug 11, 03:24 PM
    First, what makes you think the cellusage is similar to internet????? Mind blowing step here.
    Secondly, Europa has 291 million internet users; North america US&Canada 227 milion; Rest of the world 500 million
    Hence europe would be close to 30% of the total market???? What about india??? Japan??? china??? come on you cant say jack *** from this statistics
    World demographics are not the point. US consumers do not make their cell phone purchasing decisions based on signal standards in 'Europa' or elsewhere.





    chelsea clinton marriage. Enquirer: Chelsea Clinton
  • Enquirer: Chelsea Clinton



  • tazinlwfl
    Apr 25, 02:25 PM
    I think most people are missing this key bit of info - Location Services was turned off and the database was purged, and it still made a new database with new data...





    chelsea clinton marriage. wedding of Chelsea Clinton
  • wedding of Chelsea Clinton



  • rovex
    Apr 11, 02:30 PM
    Does Arn write every single article on this forum?





    chelsea clinton marriage. chelsea clinton marriage
  • chelsea clinton marriage



  • hulugu
    Mar 18, 10:57 PM
    What pacifist ever has a realistic chance of becoming the next "commander-in-chief"?

    That's why 5P's contention is so ridiculous.

    Candidates must paint themselves as "strong" and capable of leading our military, otherwise there'd be little chance they'd be elected as president.

    Foreign adventurism is as American as apple pie, but post-World War II it's become a structural constant that no single president is going to change. Paul talks, but when it came down to actually withdrawing US troops from foreign bases, I seriously doubt that it would go as smoothly as fivepoint and Paul suggest.

    It's a worthwhile consideration of Obama that he seems more hawk than dove these days, but I don't see another viable candidate from 2008 that would have done any better because these are difficult and complex problems.





    chelsea clinton marriage. chelsea clinton marriage
  • chelsea clinton marriage



  • boncellis
    Jul 20, 09:28 AM
    ...Quad Duo?
    ...Quadra Duo?
    ...the "holy hell this is faster than you'll ever need" Mac? :D

    Ha, if only. ;) The difference between software developers "taking advantage" of new functionality and "bloatware" is a matter of semantics at times.





    chelsea clinton marriage. mean to Chelsea Clinton.
  • mean to Chelsea Clinton.



  • Nuc
    Aug 25, 02:58 PM
    Well I wasn't to happy with them yesterday because I got hung up on 5 times. The answering system must have been having problems. I'm on the phone right now with them, waiting..., so that I can get the Nike+ iPod kit replaced. To bad they didn't have more support staff to answer calls...

    Nuc





    chelsea clinton marriage. chelsea clinton marriage
  • chelsea clinton marriage



  • BRLawyer
    Aug 27, 02:56 AM
    You are talking crap. It is only about industrial quality. Nothing else.
    There are simply too many individual issues with the new MB and MBP here, and I do not want to repeat them. Mostly hardware, but some are related to using OSX and MSOS. You can read, so do that.

    APPLE has been 'second to none' in the eyes of APPLE users, compared to who? I think MAC OS is fantastic, but it does not mean, that all those who switch now to APPLE have to accept hardware lemons to get this OS... Absolutely no excuse for over 25% crap products delivered to the customers...

    Everybody knows that APPLE could have had a 40+ market share, but decided not to license out. We all would be happier now, but JOBS decided against that years back. So now we are talking about a less than 5% market share... JUst do your math: If they had a 40% share WW, we would hear millions screaming about their lemons...

    It seems there's too much luck involved when buying an APPLE product right now.
    When they finally get their QC act together I will gladly buy their product.

    Cheers, and no hard feelings.

    No hard feelings indeed, but please show me numbers and facts, not anecdotal evidence of some dozens/hundreds of people (as compared to millions of purchasers). I will take your point when you do that, thanks very much. And really, to say that 25% of Apple products are lemons is to be, at very least, extremely glib.

    Besides, if Apple is able to replace/fix those that have problems, there is no reason to complain whatsoever...this is what guarantees and technical support are for.





    chelsea clinton marriage. Chelsea Clinton Marriage:
  • Chelsea Clinton Marriage:



  • Nuck81
    Dec 7, 10:35 AM
    Anyone know where to get a fast car? My level isn't enough for the good ones in store (only 21 atm, need 23) but all my opponents have +900hp ~700kg cars so my 840hp Lambo just doesn't cut it anymore. Have around 1.8m cash plus 40 cars so money isn't an issue but I just can't find any :(

    Corvette ZR1 with Racing Mod. Tune it to max (but get the racing mod and oil change first thing) and you have a 905HP full on racing car for about 600,000cr

    In setting makes sure to give it the Maximum amount of Downforce you can, and turn down the accelerator and torque in the LSD, so it's a little easier to control the power.

    And Soft Slicks are a must as well.

    Here is a pretty good tune (http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=136110#post4225807) for the ZR1





    chelsea clinton marriage. The offer was exactly the same: 40 goats and 20 cows for the hand of Chelsea Clinton. In these times of crisis, the poor man can#39;t offer any more!
  • The offer was exactly the same: 40 goats and 20 cows for the hand of Chelsea Clinton. In these times of crisis, the poor man can#39;t offer any more!



  • progx
    Apr 25, 04:02 PM
    Wow! There are some VERY stupid people out there. Any phone that transmits GPS or has to locate the next available tower signal is GOING TO TRACK your phone.

    Your computer's IP address is a tracking tool as well. Let's sue everyone for trying to make other people's lives easier.





    chelsea clinton marriage. Chelsea Clinton Joins Fight
  • Chelsea Clinton Joins Fight



  • Aztechian
    Jul 27, 09:52 AM
    Yes. I believe people who have gotten their hands on Core 2 Duo beta chips have put them in their mini's with no difference (except a massive speed boost)

    Weren't the notebook CPU's soldered to the boards though?

    ^^^beat me to it ;-)





    chelsea clinton marriage. Chelsea Clinton#39;s husband has
  • Chelsea Clinton#39;s husband has



  • generik
    Jul 29, 09:29 AM
    this would be smart because as of right now the mac book pro doesnt WOW me over the macbook. Do you think the "core 3" will also have the same pin structure as the 2's?

    Not a chance in hell, give up the idea of upgrading your Mac already :rolleyes:

    The newer Meroms that are to come out Q2 2007 will be based off a completely new socket.





    chelsea clinton marriage. Chelsea Clinton marriage over?
  • Chelsea Clinton marriage over?



  • gta50419
    Mar 26, 10:51 AM
    2) $129 is too much. This one cracks me up. Apple is bundling a $500 product into the OS?


    what $500 product?





    chelsea clinton marriage. daughter Chelsea Clinton,
  • daughter Chelsea Clinton,



  • snouter
    Apr 6, 11:09 AM
    Umm... You do realise clock speed is not everything don't you?
    I hope you don't think a C2D is better then a SB Core i5

    True.

    Clock for clock the Arrandales are faster than C2D and Sandy Bridge is clock for clock faster than the Arrandales.

    So a 1.4 Sandy Bridge will be quite a bit faster than than a 1.4 C2D within the same power envelope.





    chelsea clinton marriage. Chelsea Clinton surfaced in
  • Chelsea Clinton surfaced in



  • iNotion
    Mar 25, 10:49 PM
    Why they keep showing Macbook air with OSX Lion?

    My money is ready!





    chelsea clinton marriage. featuring Chelsea Clinton
  • featuring Chelsea Clinton



  • Nuvi
    Apr 11, 05:35 AM
    I think the point is apple is trying to break the mold of traditional NLE editing. Many tools and terms we use in FCP and other NLEs are derived from linear tape editing from 20+ years ago. They are trying to push to the future of editing in a new direction and that may involve rethinking aspects of how we edit. Whether it's going to work or not I guess we'll have to see...

    Don't think so. I think they want to make FCP a tool for consumers who have no idea about narrative structure and storytelling. FCP isn't useful for Apple any more. Regarding editing conventions, they are far older then 20 or so years. However, they've been around for a very long time and those conventions will be here to stay. Why? Because in the end of the day stories are linear and that fact won't change one bit even if Apple releases iMovie Pro.





    chelsea clinton marriage. Chelsea Clinton marriage
  • Chelsea Clinton marriage



  • EagerDragon
    Aug 25, 06:45 PM
    Apple needs to address this situation appropriately. As their products gain higher profile, as their customer base increases and they gain market share, it's only logical to think that there will be a greater need for support. If nothing else, it's simple math - more Macs out there = more problems! Esepcially with how well the Intel Macs have been selling, I think Apple would be foolish to think that what was good enough a few years ago is still good enough today in terms of support.

    Apple must also realize the importance of first impressions. Now more than ever new switchers are coming on board to the Intel platform, and if they have problems right off the bat and poor customer service and support, that's going to leave a sour taste in their mouth, and perhaps they may just get fed up and switch back.

    Apple is so good at so many things - let's hope they ensure this is the case for their Support services as well.

    Well said, I think you hit the nail on the head.





    chelsea clinton marriage. Chelsea Clinton added some
  • Chelsea Clinton added some



  • DeBeere
    Nov 28, 06:26 PM
    And I don't understand why they should...Can somebody explain it?





    iPhysicist
    Apr 27, 08:48 AM
    This is a lie



    Keeping a database of our general location is logging our location. :mad: Does Apple really think this double talk, where they say they keep a database of location but don't log the location is going to fly?

    At least our overlord will now, I hope, stop collecting location data when location services are turned off. It's a disgrace that it took a media storm to shame them into action.

    Apple knows where you live ;) They go straight for your door if they want to deliver the "facepalm award" for stupid big-brother talk.

    I really would like to know if you are just fooling me with a sort of sarcasm I can't understand since I am no native speaker...

    ...but then again I want my phone to know where it is actually - makes calls much easier and just possible.

    :rolleyes:
    Everyone knows how not lose his/her purse, so learn how you not lose your phone and your location is secure - until the surveillance cameras get you. But again there is help - just remember not to look into the cameras. Comes in handy during armed robberies too.
    :rolleyes:





    xPismo
    Jul 14, 07:47 PM
    WWDC ... it's getting closer ... can't wait to see what's announced. Oh yeah ... we'll see the preview of Leopard too.

    Bring it on Steve :D

    Yeah. I don't believe a word. No powercord at the top, no tweaked G5 case, no way. Those bits throw the rest into dispute. I think we will all be shocked at what The Steve has for us at wwdc.

    OTOH, its been great to finally read the benchmark figures for the new apple processors. It hit me that the mac community will finally have overclocking hardware readily available! Wow!

    But this rumor just dosn't look or smell right.





    jessica.
    Jun 8, 07:13 PM
    That's me!
    Nearest Apple Store is 90 minutes away. Nearest Authorized AT&T store that would carry the iPhone is like 60. Radio shack is just 10 minutes.

    I'm wondering though, what would be the advantages/disadvantages to buying it at Radio Shack vs AT&T vs The Apple Store? Once I have the item purchased, will I notice any sort of difference what-so-ever?

    Cheers.

    No advantages. I mean what does it matter? If it's the white Apple bag you want I can send you one. Eventually they become useless.





    bruinsrme
    Apr 27, 08:51 AM
    And now Trump is demanding to see Obama's educational records. It's not going to end. If Obama releases those, then what will Trump demand?

    When this whole birther bullcrap started back before the election, I said that if he ever releases the long form, they'll claim it's fake and then demand more proof. Looks like I'm right.

    Funny I had to prove my education credentials and proof of citizenship for 3 companies that extend offers.
    Is it really out of line for the president to furnish such information?

    Did I cross the the line of being a racist?





    bobsentell
    Apr 7, 11:32 PM
    Meh. Makes room for HP's inventory. You know, the company that sells more computers than any other company. :D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment