Tuesday, May 10, 2011

blake lively penn badgley kiss

blake lively penn badgley kiss. Lively amp; Badgley smooch!
  • Lively amp; Badgley smooch!



  • AppliedVisual
    Oct 15, 01:08 PM
    How long did macPro delay compared to HPs similar workstation?

    HP, Dell and IBM all had dual Core 2 Xeon workstation systems available 2~3 weeks ahead of Apple's Mac Pro release. Apple has yet to release their new Xserve. HP, Dell, IBM and others have had dual (and even some quad CPU configurations) of Core 2 Xeon 1U servers and blades available for months now...





    blake lively penn badgley kiss. Blake Lively and Penn Badgley
  • Blake Lively and Penn Badgley



  • wolfshades
    Mar 22, 12:48 PM
    I wish RIM all the success in the world, even as I say that coming out with a WiFi-only version of the Playbook is a little short-sighted. Add to that so many executives want to have just one device, not two, in order to talk to their BES servers. (You need to pair the Playbook with a Blackberry)

    I know that for RIM is a catch-22. They want desperately to compete with Apple before the iPad corners the market on tablets, and they didn't feel they could wait until their 3G product arrives at the end of this year.





    blake lively penn badgley kiss. The happy couple Blake Lively
  • The happy couple Blake Lively



  • shk718
    Apr 27, 08:34 AM
    if any of you are concerned about being tracked - why on earth would you buy any product that has a GPS in it (all computers cash info) and why on earth would you buy a cell phone - the towers know almost exactly when (which apple doesn't know) and where you are? The reaction to this news is stupid.





    blake lively penn badgley kiss. Blake Lively Penn Badgley
  • Blake Lively Penn Badgley



  • sachamun
    Nov 28, 11:57 PM
    In the words of Tony Montana...

    "Shu know wha' Capitalism is? Ge' *********"

    http://www.blknblu.com/voxart/lts/img/tony3.gif





    blake lively penn badgley kiss. Gossip Girl#39;s Blake Lively and
  • Gossip Girl#39;s Blake Lively and



  • Lord Blackadder
    Mar 22, 02:48 PM
    There's no denying what is happening in Libya. A dictator is slaughtering his own people.

    Not only that, but the Libyan opposition support the NFZ and associated airstrikes, while also making it clear they do not want or need ground troops. We didn't have anything like that in Iraq. As long as we respect the opposition's conditions they will remain friendly to the UN-mandated forces.

    As long as there is a de facto oppositon movement (controlling large portions of the country) that desires UN help, as long as no foreign ground troops are involved, and as long as the UN sanctions the affiar, this can never be another Iraq or Afghanistan.





    blake lively penn badgley kiss. -lake-lively-penn-adgley
  • -lake-lively-penn-adgley



  • appleguy123
    Feb 28, 08:34 PM
    I said "Both cases are untreatable."

    Very sorry.
    I have dyslexia, so I read sentences in my head, not words. When the words fit, my brain just makes that model of what it thinks the text said.
    Sorry for getting mad. :o





    blake lively penn badgley kiss. 5 of 21. Blake
  • 5 of 21. Blake



  • supremedesigner
    Jul 14, 03:31 PM
    A new Mac Pro for $1799? Not bad people!!!! In essence Apple is cutting the price of the current Dual Core 2 GHz G5 PowerMac by $200..... The same price as it is on the EDU store.

    If you want something cheaper, buy an iMac for Christ's sake! That's why Apple has made them as powerful as they are now. They are meant as a bridge between the "Con-sumer" and the "Pro-sumer". PowerMacs have been and always will be for PROFESSIONALS!!!! Not the weekend warrior who "dabbles" in Photoshop. That's what the iMac is for people!!!

    In my opinion and thoughts there will be no difference between these and the current G5 PowerMacs in performance.

    As for Dual Optical Drives? AMEN! It is a hassle and waste of HD space when you need to copy a disc, especially Application Discs that you might want to keep in a safe place but have a copy always handy. I'm contemplating buying an external DVD Burner to hook up to my Dual Core G5 PM for these very reasons. I might wait though for a Blu Ray Disc Burner first though.

    The thing that perplexes me is the relocation of the Power Supply to the top. This is either bogus info or they know something they aren't letting on about all the Liquid Cooling problems that have been arising lately in the repair world.
    Plus would this not put a strain on the power cord since the cord would have its own weight hanging down on it instead of how it currently comes out of the back of the tower and immediately lays on the floor or desk surface? Something's fishy about this.

    LOL! It hadn't come out yet and people are still complainin'? That cracked me up :)





    blake lively penn badgley kiss. Penn Badgley, while Blake; lake lively and penn badgley kissing. Blake+lively+penn+adgley+; Blake+lively+penn+adgley+
  • Penn Badgley, while Blake; lake lively and penn badgley kissing. Blake+lively+penn+adgley+; Blake+lively+penn+adgley+



  • Thunderhawks
    Apr 27, 08:32 AM
    I'm glad they're fixing this "bug"

    But their response is utter crap. They know it - and now everyone knows it.

    As reports came out over a year ago about this - it's only after this tremendous bad press that they "found" it. Mhhhmmmm sure.

    Even if one is "Apple friendly" when looking at this objectively that's a weak response.

    Don't really care whether that is considered tracking or whatever word you want to find. Also, don't care if Apple upload or not!

    When I turn something OFF, I need to be able to trust that it is OFF

    Yes, we all have to realize we are constantly "logged" with IPs, cell towers,
    EZ-pass etc. BUT there is no way they can make me believe this is a bug. We are almost at ios 5, so plenty of time to fix this.

    It's a bad judgement on Apple's part, thinking that it doesn't cause any harm.

    Well it does - to their reputation!





    blake lively penn badgley kiss. Blake Lively amp; Penn Badgley
  • Blake Lively amp; Penn Badgley



  • lar34
    Sep 18, 11:22 PM
    Merom notebooks by next week I hope, but more importantly, less heat... please.





    blake lively penn badgley kiss. Blake Lively and Penn Badgley
  • Blake Lively and Penn Badgley



  • rezenclowd3
    Aug 14, 11:31 PM
    I enjoyed 4 quite a bit until it got into the super fast races. I have more fun racing a slightly tuned 350z instead of a completely modified GT that is putting 800+hp on the road.

    I do agree there unless it is an F1 or LMP1 race ;-) Must be due to my gaming driving skill:rolleyes:





    blake lively penn badgley kiss. Blake Lively and Penn Badgley
  • Blake Lively and Penn Badgley



  • AwakenedLands
    Mar 31, 06:46 PM
    I bet they tried, but it didn't work well. They're just feigning ignorance. As they themselves said, they cut corners. I read this as they didn't optimize the software-- it's probably very processor and RAM intensive. Just speculation though.

    That's just MORE reason to open source it. Cutting corners is the one thing Apple generally doesn't do (or they spin it perfectly). If Google cut corners on Honeycomb to meet some "deadline", that's one thing that could benefit from a community of free coders willing to code for Android.

    To me it sounds like there is a flaw with Honeycomb that is pretty serious, but they need to make it available for phones as soon as they can to keep up with Apple. Once fix it becomes open.





    blake lively penn badgley kiss. Blake Lively and Penn Badgley Kiss on Set on September 23, 2010. Amid rumors that things might be getting rocky between the Gossip Girl love birds,
  • Blake Lively and Penn Badgley Kiss on Set on September 23, 2010. Amid rumors that things might be getting rocky between the Gossip Girl love birds,



  • Multimedia
    Jul 15, 05:02 AM
    Here's Link To NTI Dragon Burn for Mac OS X (http://www.ntius.com/default.asp?p=dragonburn/dburn4_main).

    Dragon Burn enables Mac desktop and PowerBook notebook computer users to quickly and easily begin producing audio, data, mixed-mode CDs, and DVDs. Dragon Burn's Multi-Burning engine allows users to simultaneously write multiple CDs or DVDs. It also fully supports the newest internal and external drives, including 16x DVD-R drives.Thanks ksz. I checked it out and the multi burning capability is great. But Dragon Burn will not let you write Images which I find incredibly lame. I use Toast 7 a lot and I use it most of the time to write images not to physically burn discs. I would love to be able to write multiple Images with something. But, alas, Dragon Burn is not it. :(http://www.creativemac.com/2001/04_apr/news/toast53.htm

    Still, from what I've read you need multiple instances of Toast open. I'll try Disk Utility for burning two images at once when I get a new image that I need to burn.Wow. I had no idea I could have multiple copies of Toast 7 open. Just made a dupe and it works! Thanks Eldorian. I can really push my Quad to further limits now that I know this. Mucho Gracias.





    blake lively penn badgley kiss. Penn Badgley Kissing!
  • Penn Badgley Kissing!



  • krcbkidz
    Mar 22, 05:07 PM
    You obviously don't know much about samsung. Samsung makes RAM and CPU that apple uses in iphone/ipad. Possibly LCD too. A4 was definitely made by samsung. It's pretty certain A5 is also made by samsung, despite rumors TSMC will make them for apple.

    Samsung being samsung, they can match Apple in price in tablet forever (well maybe not forever but for a long time) even without making much profit (not that they would do it). Samsung is HUGE. They have plenty of other stuff they can sell with profit.

    I know about Samsung & the company's size. Yes, Samsung does manufacture parts for Apple; the parts they manufacture are according to Apple's R&D specifications & are designed by/for Apple only. Apple holds the license for specific parts (ie. the A5/A4 chip designs). Therefore even though Samsung manufactures the parts, they cannot put these parts in other hardware unless deemed so by Apple. Apple pays Samsung a fee to utilize their production facilities, which is a profit for Samsung. This profit is small compared to the margin of parts/production to MSRP that Apple reaps on each iPad. Apple controls hardware development, OS development, & UI development by keeping everything in house. Samsung utilizes a third party OS, & third party processor technology. I don't feel their user experience is as good as it could be. Samsung ultimately controls the manufacturing of the Tab but they leave money on the table as opposed to Apple's business model.





    blake lively penn badgley kiss. 21 of 21. Blake
  • 21 of 21. Blake



  • 2IS
    Apr 7, 12:26 AM
    I'm getting tired of Apple Mac's being INTEL's BIATCH!

    Integrated graphics on a laptop costing THAT MUCH? PLEASE!

    Steve Jobs should threaten to switch to AMD/ATI solutions even if just for leverage with Intel to get discreet graphics chips in these machines.

    If this is true, this is a pathetic technology compromise in my opinion.

    lol... You really think Intel is the reason Apple laptops cost what they do? Really?





    blake lively penn badgley kiss. Actress Hilary Duff and Penn
  • Actress Hilary Duff and Penn



  • tk421
    Nov 29, 10:44 AM
    If all of you on here bought all of your music either from iTunes or from a record store, then, absolutely, complain away if that dollar is passed on to you. But, which is likely in just about every case, you have a few songs you burned off a friend's CD or downloaded from a file-sharing site, then shut up, you are the reason this is necessary.

    I guess I understand this. We all pay a little more on purchases to make up for shoplifting. But all of my music is legal, and I think this is a very bad move.

    As others have pointed out, I doubt any of this money will actually end up in the hands of artists. And who decides which artists? And what about smaller labels? Nobody will be compensating them. My brother is unsigned. Who will pay him for the illegal copies of his music that I know exist? It seems to me, the artists getting the money (if any do) will be the ones that already sell the most and therefore are struggling the least.

    To be clear, I strongly oppose stealing music. I also strongly oppose calling all music listeners thieves and charging us all for it. And I'm all for the blacklist, and I'll gladly tell Universal I'm through with their music!

    Universal Music Group:
    USA (212) 841 8000
    France +33 1 44 41 91 91
    UK +44 0 20 77 47 4000

    feedback_fr@vivendi.com





    blake lively penn badgley kiss. Blake Lively and Penn Badgley
  • Blake Lively and Penn Badgley



  • ShnikeJSB
    Jul 14, 04:30 PM
    ONLY DDR2-667?!? :confused:

    Come on Apple, you'd BETTER use DDR2-800 or I'll be pissed! :mad:





    blake lively penn badgley kiss. Blake Lively and Penn Badgley
  • Blake Lively and Penn Badgley



  • BornAgainMac
    Aug 17, 09:39 AM
    I don't like Adobe anymore. :mad:





    blake lively penn badgley kiss. Blake Lively#39;s Tough Gossip
  • Blake Lively#39;s Tough Gossip



  • brewno
    Mar 26, 12:53 AM
    I tested Lion, and removed it after a month. Not buying it. I'll use Snow Leopard, it's the best OS so far. I'll see the one after Lion, maybe there will be something interesting.





    blake lively penn badgley kiss. Blake Lively and Penn Badgley
  • Blake Lively and Penn Badgley



  • fivepoint
    Apr 27, 02:28 PM
    They're not. The proper file is flat. I downloaded and opened the PDF from the White House. Flat in both Illustrator and Photoshop, just one group on one layer... and no security on the PDF. No embedded fonts.

    This is a fraud.

    Uh huh- thanks again, fivepoint.

    Are you calling me a liar? I literally went to WhiteHouse.gov, opened the file in Illustrator, and moved the text around myself. :rolleyes:
    Some things never change. Laughably bias.

    Anyway, like I said, I'm sure there's an explanation... are there any graphic designers here who can help?





    ctdonath
    Mar 22, 03:05 PM
    I would rather buy that one than the iPad

    Thing is...you can't.





    ctachme
    Sep 18, 11:07 PM
    All I have to say is:
    "what the hell is taking them so frigging long?"





    SuperCachetes
    Mar 1, 06:41 AM
    What absolute bollocks! Homosexuality does not need treatment, since it is not a disease.

    It's amazing how the message can be impacted so much by where it is coming from. If leekohler would have said "I'm chronically gay," many of us might've gotten a chuckle out of it. ;)





    ghostlines
    Apr 25, 02:26 PM
    Maybe I have a bit of tunnel vision but is simply storing location data of customers on THEIR own machines so wrong? I heard in some comments that this info could be used for caching purposes.

    If it's illegal to store location data unknowingly on my own machine then Apple has lost this case already. But I think not. I say prove that Apple did upload and use this location info. Otherwise Apple can simply claim they used it for caching or for a secret location based app they were planning on releasing for people to opt into.(:hint: for Apple's lawyers)

    If Apple loses this then I hope lawsuits follow for similar companies that also do such things. When you're on the top people like to bash for the smallest of things.





    Kevin Monahan
    Apr 5, 06:20 PM
    At present we have to re-encode a lot of our footage (7D / Minicam etc), and you don't need to do that in Premiere, it just plays on the timeline - however editing in that is quite frankly an exercise in sheer frustration and strange bugs.

    I don't find it frustrating, in fact, it runs circles around FCP and I worked at Apple on 2 versions of the software, wrote a book and founded the first FCPUG.

    As for strange bugs, please let me know what they are. Our users aren't complaining about anything strange.

    If you do find something, please report it: Submit bugs to http://www.adobe.com/go/wish . More on how to give feedback: http://bit.ly/93d6NF

    Best,
    Kevin



    No comments:

    Post a Comment