Wednesday, May 11, 2011

black ops zombies kino der toten rocks

black ops zombies kino der toten rocks. Black ops Kino Der Toten
  • Black ops Kino Der Toten



  • Xeperu
    Apr 27, 11:43 AM
    Just think of it like this, how hard would it be to fraud this? NObama's administration could whip one up in an hour the most.

    While I personally don't doubt NObama is born in Hawaii, I doubt this will matter for one bit.





    black ops zombies kino der toten rocks. lack ops pack a punch COD
  • lack ops pack a punch COD



  • toddybody
    Apr 6, 01:52 PM
    Wait, theres other brands of Tablets out there?





    black ops zombies kino der toten rocks. Black Ops-Zombies: Kino
  • Black Ops-Zombies: Kino



  • Burnt_Toast
    Apr 11, 01:58 PM
    it'd be nice if iPhone 5 was available this Fall, when I'm eligible for an upgrade.

    But if not, no worries.

    I'm still reeling from happiness that I don't have to carry around a laptop, a phone, a PDA, a flash drive, an ipod, etc.

    Just the 3GS and a flash drive.





    black ops zombies kino der toten rocks. Call of Duty: Black Ops - Kino Der Toten Zombie Guide
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops - Kino Der Toten Zombie Guide



  • wizard
    Apr 6, 04:05 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    For a programmer dealing with Terminal, Xcode, Netbeans, Eclipse, etc (not graphic intensive softwares), would this macbook air be a better deal than the 13/15" Macbook pro?

    Anyone?

    It depends upon the programmer doesn't it?

    One concern I would have is wear on the SSD. Due to that I couldn't recommend the current model with it's limited SSD size. Look at how much space your current installation uses and then multiply by 3. That ought to give you enough excess capacity to assure that wear leveling works to your advantage. Considering how my machine is set up that would mean about 350GB of SSD.

    In any event why would you even ask if an rumored un released machine is suitable for your usage? There are many factors to consider and to evaluate them you need the machines real specs nit rumors.





    black ops zombies kino der toten rocks. Black Ops Zombies Kino Der
  • Black Ops Zombies Kino Der



  • twoodcc
    Aug 18, 08:32 PM
    NO WAY!! that would be awesome

    yeah...please share a video if you can





    black ops zombies kino der toten rocks. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops



  • ssk2
    Mar 22, 04:40 PM
    You know, on second thought....there never will be an iPad "killer".

    Show me a single tablet, from any manufacturer...that will out-sell the iPad.

    You can't.

    Which of the announced competitors will sell over 15 million in a year? To be the iPad killer...something will have to sell at least 15 million...and that was before iPad2 was released.

    Even if you take into account something that has not been announced yet...you can't find an iPad killer. There are too many competitors to the throne...how can the public differentiate between the competitors, some of which are the same thing hardware and software wise....and pick one that will be the "killer".

    There has not been an iPhone killer released ever....there has not been an iPod killer released ever...and there will not be an iPad killer released...ever.

    And yes, the Android fanboi cult will chime in and tout the latest and greatest...which will be superseded in two weeks by something else from HTC or Motorola or whoever...if any of these are the killer..why are their sales so much lower than a comparative iDevice?

    And don't toss me total number of Android sales or activations....show me a single model from any manufacturer that has sold greater than any comparable Apple portable device (iPad, iPhone, iPod)....there isn't one.



    (awaiting the "sales don't matter" comments...and "specs are where its at" dribble.....)

    This is EXACTLY what I was talking about in my first post on this thread - fanboyism at its worst.

    "There will never be an iPad killer"? What a ridiculous statement to make. Who knows where mobile tablet computing is heading in the next 1/2/3/10 years. Maybe demand for small tablets will rise? Maybe other operating systems will outstrip iOS? You knows how many units ANY particular tablet will sell next year? It so dismaying to see such a ridiculous view spouted as gospel.

    And anyway, why the obsession with a 'killer'? People don't use a Dyson vacuum cleaner because its a Bosch vacuum killer, people don't use chopsticks because they are cutlery killers, hell, apply the analogy to anything. People will ALWAYS pick (rabid fanboys aside) the consumer tool that works best for them. If that means that I find the Playbook fits my needs, I don't give two hoots if it's not an iPad killer. It really doesn't matter to the sane individual.

    FWIW, I believe that for all its failings, Android's spread across many developer platforms DOES have its benefits - who knows, we may seem a really strong Android OS this time next year?





    black ops zombies kino der toten rocks. Kino Der Toten.
  • Kino Der Toten.



  • nunes013
    Mar 25, 11:41 PM
    If they start pumping out release candidates now, I think late July is is too far away. WWDC early June is more likely.

    Major OS releases have historically been $129. I don't think that'll happen this time--$99 or $79 makes more sense (Apple likes people to upgrade, and their software prices aren't as high as they used to be). But that's just me speculating.




    i was thinking and kind of hoping for that. wwdc release and them saying that it is a great price. apple has definitely been done a lot with pricing lately with the ipad starting at $500, snow leopard and ilife prices pretty cheap and maybe mobileme coming down in price. apple is getting better with pricing imo. they are more reasonable for many things lately.





    black ops zombies kino der toten rocks. KINO DER TOTEN
  • KINO DER TOTEN



  • starflyer
    Nov 29, 10:40 AM
    most of the new stuff out sucks.

    I agree. I am SICK AND TIRED of the music industry blaming lack of sales on piracy! Piracy is actually down from what it was a couple years ago but they still claim profits are worse now than ever.

    Maybe if they didnt put out the same cookie-cutter bands year after year, album after album, put out albums with 9 good tracks instead on 1 good one with 15 filler pieces of crap sales might improve!

    my $0.02





    black ops zombies kino der toten rocks. Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies Kino Der Toten Round 80 Solo
  • Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies Kino Der Toten Round 80 Solo



  • Moyank24
    Apr 27, 12:30 PM
    I suspected it was a copy, I've never trusted the president, and I probably never will.

    You suspected what was a copy? Had you just read the article before commenting, you would have known it was a copy.

    And you don't trust the President? Shocking.





    black ops zombies kino der toten rocks. Call of Duty: Black Ops Guides
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops Guides



  • babyj
    Sep 19, 07:57 AM
    It amazes me that people who are so opposed to discussion of upcoming Merom notebooks still click on the links to the forums with titles using the terms "Merom" and "MacBook Pro". If you're a regular on the forums, sure, I can see how constant discussion about the "next" platform might get old. So ignore them. Do something productive with your time.

    That isn't exactly what I said, I don't have a problem with people discussing new and upcoming products and features and when we might see them. Count me in.

    Its the people that are getting so worked up, annoyed at Apple, threatening to dump the platform and move to Windows, claiming Apple are three months behind Windows systems and generally bitching.

    Its all pointless as the same people will start up again with the next technology advances as soon as the Macbook range is updated with Merom.





    black ops zombies kino der toten rocks. Kino der Toten is a Nazi
  • Kino der Toten is a Nazi



  • digitalbiker
    Aug 25, 09:51 PM
    I thought apple was supposed to be better at support than dell?

    I have always exected Dell's support to be top notch and they have never let me down. However,I always paid for the upgraded 3 year support and I have never used the standard 1 year support. I also have always paid for Apple's 3 year AppleCare. In my opinion there is no comparison. Dell is better.

    This is one reason I thought that previous surveys always rated Apple too high. The only explaination I could think of that made sense is that Apple has a tremendously loyal fan base. I think this fan base gives Apple rosey numbers and exagerates Apple's support response. Now that Apple marketshare has grown some, I think these users are seeing that it ain't so rosey red at Apple.





    black ops zombies kino der toten rocks. Kino Der Toten is the new map
  • Kino Der Toten is the new map



  • DotCom2
    Apr 27, 09:25 AM
    Problem is, if you turn "Location Services" off, then you can't use "Find My iPhone" which I think is quite a useful feature! :(





    black ops zombies kino der toten rocks. Call of Duty Black Ops Videos
  • Call of Duty Black Ops Videos



  • georgee2face
    Mar 22, 02:17 PM
    I hear that the PlayBook is really easy to hold one-handed. If you know what I mean.

    it un-nerves me that I think I do! :)





    black ops zombies kino der toten rocks. Kino Der Toten -- Zombies four
  • Kino Der Toten -- Zombies four



  • OceanView
    Apr 11, 01:46 PM
    I can live with it if they include a larger screen, 4G, Larger Capacity and the A5. Possibly 1GB RAM. That would be sweet :)





    black ops zombies kino der toten rocks. Black Ops Zombies Kino Der
  • Black Ops Zombies Kino Der



  • citizenzen
    Mar 17, 11:36 AM
    How many times did Barack Obama attempt to draw a difference between himself and Hillary by saying "I was against the war from the beginning."? Lots.

    Being against a specific military action doesn't make one a military dove.

    I see you included lots of "lots" but no "links". I'm sorry, but mere rhetoric only goes so far in this forum. If there are so many instances that prove your point, why haven't you actually produced them?





    black ops zombies kino der toten rocks. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops



  • ready2switch
    Sep 19, 09:32 AM
    It gets annoying. Why? Because it's true and most people don't want to admit it.

    In a few cases here and there, the extra processor power/speed is going to help. But for a majority of people buying a MacBook, they're not going to be burning home-made DVD's, doing intense Music compositions, or using it for hard-core gaming. They're going to SURF and WRITE.

    As for the "resale" value, again, most people who are buying a used MacBook are NOT going to ask "is it a Merom?" They're going to ask how nice the case is, how much use it's gotten, and how much it is, and that's it.

    Everybody likes to play "ooo, I'm the hard-core computing whiz and I need the BEST out there", but I bet you if you took an honest poll out there of everyone who's answered this thread, you'd find at least 75% these Apple fans have no need for for the extra speed, they just want it because it's "cool" and "fast" and it's the latest thing out there.

    62% of all statistics are made up to add false weight to the speaker's argument.

    :eek:

    Unless you have conducted or can site a scientific study calculating exactly how mac users USE their apple machine, stop calling other people annoying and claiming to know exactly how overpowered these systems are for "most" of the users.





    black ops zombies kino der toten rocks. Kowloonnov , dead ops on War
  • Kowloonnov , dead ops on War



  • Lord Blackadder
    Mar 23, 05:50 PM
    Here we have an article laying out the case for non intervention (http://english.aljazeera.net/indepth/opinion/2011/03/2011322135442593945.html) by a Princeton law professor (emeritus) published by Al Jazeera. A worthy read, and here are two exerpts I've commented on.

    In effect, overall historical trends vindicate trust in the dynamics of self-determination, even if short-term disasters may and do occur, and similarly underscores the problematic character of intervention, even given the purest of motivations, which rarely, if ever, exists in world politics.

    I find it hard to disagree with this, but watching Gaddafi strongarm his way back into authority is a very bitter pill to swallow - plus, historical trends also suggest that other nations rarely resist the temptation to intervene when they feel they have something to gain by intervention (be it increased political influence, territorial gains, economic interests etc). The current structure of the UN is unable to prevent this. Also, even without direct intervention, the process of self-determination does not exist in a total vaccum. I wonder how the author regards more passive measures such as official censure, economic sanctions, asset-freezing etc etc? Do he consider those to be intereferences to self-determination?

    The Charter in Article 2(7) accepts the limitation on UN authority to intervene in matters "essentially within the domestic jurisdiction" of member states unless there is a genuine issue of international peace and security present, which there was not, even in the claim, which was supposedly motivated solely to protect the civilian population of Libya.

    But such a claim was patently misleading and disingenuous as the obvious goals, as manifest from the scale and character of military actions taken, were minimally to protect the armed rebels from being defeated, and possibly destroyed, and maximally, to achieve a regime change resulting in a new governing leadership that was friendly to the West, including buying fully into its liberal economic geopolitical policy compass.

    Using a slightly altered language, the UN Charter embedded a social contract with its membership that privileged the politics of self-determination and was heavily weighted against the politics of intervention.

    Neither position is absolute, but what seems to have happened with respect to Libya is that intervention was privileged and self-determination cast aside.

    It is an instance of normatively dubious practise trumping the legal/moral ethos of containing geopolitical discretion with binding rules governing the use of force and the duty of non-intervention.

    We do not know yet what will happen in Libya, but we do know enough to oppose such a precedent that exhibits so many unfortunate characteristics.

    It is time to restore the global social contract between territorial sovereign states and the organised international community, which not only corresponds with the outlawry of aggressive war but also reflect the movement of history in support of the soft power struggles of the non-Western peoples of the world.

    I do agree with him that it would be foolish not to recognize that the ultimate goal here is - yet again - regime change regardless of what the official statements and resolutions state.

    But while the author adheres to a legal argument, reality is more expansive in my mind. Isn't the UN, by it's very nature, interventionalist on some level? Also, at what point does outside influence affect "self-determination" to the point that it is no longer that? Surely there will always be outside influence - but when does it interfere with self-determination?

    Of course, all of these considerations are irrelevant if you are against the concept of the UN or even foreign alliances, as a vocal minority of conservatives are in the US. I imagine they'd prefer to let the "free market" somehow decide what happens.





    black ops zombies kino der toten rocks. Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies Kino Der Toten Round 80 Solo
  • Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies Kino Der Toten Round 80 Solo



  • aafuss1
    Aug 6, 05:31 PM
    Why sell a new keyboard for front row, if you can sell a new Mac to the same person? Including the sensor in the Cinema Displays would enable Apple to sell more of their display, on which they probably have a very good profit margin (when you compare to other manufacturers).

    They could also just put it into the tower. Even if that is under the desk, it might not be that much of a problem. In my experience the sensor responds very nicely to the remote even if the line of sight between them is somewhat obstructed.

    However the best solution I think, was suggested by someone on these forums. I don't know, whether it has been quoted here already, because I did not go through all the messages. This poster suggested to combine the sensor with an external iSight. That could be connected to any monitor and would probably have a good IR reception because of beeing on top of the monitor and thus very exposed.

    Apple would make the IR and iSight work on XP-first under Boot Camp and on PC's





    black ops zombies kino der toten rocks. Wep0n for Black Ops/W@W
  • Wep0n for Black Ops/W@W



  • macpross
    Aug 6, 01:34 PM
    As Apple applied for the trademark, it will not be approved.

    It is up to Apple how they want to proceed. A fight that can't win, no matter how much money they have.

    Mac Pro has been the premier Mac dealer in the same county as Apple since 1988. Out of all the names for this new line of computers, why choose one that they know they cannot have.

    We are already getting countless support calls for the macbook pro. It seems they assume we made them When we can't help them, they seem to get very upset.

    Mac Pro is in a position to file for a court order not to release any computer that bears our name.

    So get ready WWDC, we will be watching.



    Mike Ajlouny
    President
    MAC-PRO.com





    MacBoobsPro
    Jul 20, 08:34 AM
    It's the future, you know, soon the clock speed will be irrelevant and we'll be expressing processor speed in number of cores octocore, hexacore, tricontradicore, hexacontetracore, hecticosoctocore, and such and such

    You mean its the future today? I thought it was next week! :D





    cyberdogl2
    Aug 27, 06:27 PM
    Fair enough, and I won't argue any more about it. I can't think of anything more tedious than a debate about whether a joke is funny or not...:)

    Which, to me, is pretty funny.





    jholzner
    Jul 27, 03:54 PM
    Maybe not way too low, but a bit low, especially when you compare specs to the $799 mini. The problem with MAC by itself as a name is that people will ask "what kind of mac" and the response is "Mac". It's a bad slapstick routine. It's like Ford selling a car called the Ford.

    Actually, it'd be like Ford selling a car named Model. Instead, they used to use Model-T etc. What model is it? It's a T model. What Mac is it? it's a mini...and i(Mac) etc.





    ~Shard~
    Aug 25, 04:29 PM
    the vocal minority are always the ones who have problems :rolleyes:

    So in other words, the squeaky wheel gets the grease? ;)





    Multimedia
    Sep 13, 11:20 PM
    Well if the content is crap, who cares to watch? Content of TV is more important to me. I'd rather see a fascinating news show or program over rabbit ears than watch the Today Show in HD.

    This wasn't clear the first time. You sounded like a crazed American Idol fan with your original post. And HD broadcasts are nothing new...This is NEW because it is on a 3 hour weekday morning telecast. That makes it NEW and NEWS. Nothing about content. I NEVER watch American Idol. You are judgemental.

    Millions watch that crap so your opinion of it is irrelevant to the market forces.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment