Monday, May 9, 2011

barry bonds

barry bonds. HISTORY: Barry Bonds broke the
  • HISTORY: Barry Bonds broke the



  • Nym
    Nov 29, 11:28 AM
    I don't listen to anything that comes from that Universal Artists list shown above :)

    So Universal Music Group must have received something in the region of $112 so far from Zune sales.

    AHAHAHAHAHA

    You my friend, sound like a socialist...

    More like a Capitalist, he thinks they should get money, profit logic.

    Universal is being greedy, they are entitled to 1$ per iPod the same way as I am, because after all, I'm advertising for Apple when I'm holding it in my hand right? It's just stupid beyond everything I've heard! And the artists will be the last ones to get even a glimpe of the money that M$ is gonna pay Universal (7$ ??).
    If by any chance Apple would give in to Universal, every crap Record Label would start requiring the same fee and one day we'll have "the new iPod Nano, starting at 500$" :)

    iPoop on Record Labels :D





    barry bonds. Barry Bonds (photo credit:
  • Barry Bonds (photo credit:



  • AlligatorBloodz
    Apr 8, 02:23 AM
    Well right now I'm looking at both their online stores. Both sites have the Apple TV @ $99, so... uh.. Lol.
    Wait ... I don't think I mentioned Best Buy paying customers to buy Apple products. I don't fully understand your post :/

    What don't you get. Best buy gets the ATV2 from apple for $90, then sells it for $99. The same price apple sells it for. Best buy makes $10 or less on every atv2 they sell.

    Also my point about the student discount was it wouldn't make sense for best buy to honor it if they lost money. It would make more sense not to sell it.





    barry bonds. Baseball has Barry Bonds and
  • Baseball has Barry Bonds and



  • iMikeT
    Aug 5, 07:36 PM
    I can't wait!





    barry bonds. Barry Bonds Picture amp; Photo
  • Barry Bonds Picture amp; Photo



  • Mattie Num Nums
    Mar 31, 02:42 PM
    If anything this is Google telling the manufacturers to get their crap together. All of the custom UI's need to be updates in some sort of a Google approved Roadmap.

    IE: Google releases Android 2.3.3. All manufacturers have X amount of time to port their Custom UI's (HTC Sense, TouchWiz, etc.). What this will do is take the pressure off of the "fragmentation" of Android and place it in the hands of the real culprits... the manufactures, HTC, Samsung, et al.

    It's because of the Buy One Get One option. Nothing more. People choose that option because it makes financial sense and if they don't really care about the OS or the phone, they will choose the one that fits their check books. If Apple was to OK ATT and VZ to do a Buy One Get One on the iPhone, there would be no comparison. It would be game over for Android.

    -LanPhantom

    Thats not true. Me and my gf both switched because we hated AT&T and Verizon. We went to Sprint and are very happy. I have an EVO she has an EVO-Shift. Almost everyone I know with Android phones have high end phones.





    barry bonds. Barry Bonds outside court.
  • Barry Bonds outside court.



  • pixelpp
    Nov 29, 03:08 AM
    I heard about this.
    This garbage is making me furious.
    Microsoft, get your butt out of the music business, you're lame, so very lame.





    barry bonds. SAN FRANCISCO — Barry Bonds
  • SAN FRANCISCO — Barry Bonds



  • kdarling
    Apr 20, 09:49 AM
    No they wouldn't. They have to prove likelihood of confusion, not actual confusion. Actual confusion is evidence of likelihood of confusion, but it's not necessary.

    Yes sir, that's why I explicitly said "could" have to provide proof, because I read of cases where evidence of actual confusion ended up being one of the methods used.

    Thank you, as always, for making the clarification in any case.





    barry bonds. The Barry Bonds perjury trial
  • The Barry Bonds perjury trial



  • afields
    Aug 5, 06:02 PM
    iMac - No.
    iPod - No.
    MacBook - No.
    MacBook Pro - No.
    MacPro - Yes.
    Xserve - Yes.
    Displays - Yes.
    Leopard Preview - Yes.
    iPhone - Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

    I agree with this. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if it was just a leopard preview and mac pro announced. Remember....It's always less than you expect. I would be absolutely *shocked* if anything iphone or ipod related is announced.





    barry bonds. Super slugger Barry Bonds is
  • Super slugger Barry Bonds is



  • eastercat
    Apr 6, 02:21 PM
    This can't be right. MR posters have assured me that the Xoom is better than the iPad. I mean, if you can't trust MR posters, whom can you trust?Dude, you forgot to use your android fan-filter. :p

    Yep, not bad considering it's $800 without contract.This is why the xoom won't sell as well as the ipad. It needs to offer a low-end introductory model.
    Andy Ihnatko wrote if an ipad competitor were to have a weekend retreat about the goals of their tablet, then a sub $500 price wouldn't be a bad place to start. Granted, that can't be its only feature, because Dell has proven that a cheap price won't bring them in droves. However, if that's the starting point and then the manufacturer adds the requisite features, the tablet might do well.





    barry bonds. Barry Bonds arrives at a
  • Barry Bonds arrives at a



  • Hastings101
    Apr 6, 03:37 PM
    What you are talking about are these "tablet netbooks" running on the Intel Atom. You can swing the display so it closes to hide the keyboard while still showing the screen. Models like ASUS Eee PC T101MT-EU17-B and Lenovo Ideapad Tablet are what you are talking about.

    IMO these "tablet netbooks" are the biggest sleeper product out there. Cheaper than you typical iPad, runs Windows apps and are quite compatible. I have one myself alongside with my iPad for development and IT issues since this is what most whom I work with use. I'm impressed by both.

    Never heard of that but it's been a long time since I shopped for a non-Apple computer, I'll have to check out Lenovo's Ideapad tablet. Thanks :)





    barry bonds. Barry Bonds#39; number of felony
  • Barry Bonds#39; number of felony



  • janstett
    Sep 15, 07:48 AM
    The Today show is an embarrassment. The US major tv networks do not have any real morning news programs. How to trim your dog's ears and an inside look into American Idol contestants is NOT NEWS. It is an entertainment talk show.

    The network morning "news" shows have always been fluff. What's worse is that the so-called "hard news" shows are just as bad, and not just in the morning -- CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News all run mindless fluff instead of news. And don't get me started with MSNBC airing Eye-Puss in the Morning.





    barry bonds. Bonds
  • Bonds



  • Mattie Num Nums
    Apr 20, 11:32 AM
    I'd say even the icon grid claim is reaching. The pictures shown all show the Android application drawer. The actual home screen on Galaxy S devices, what shows up after unlocking, is not the icon grid with a dock. You have to dig into the phone to get to the grid of icons, which frankly again has been shown to be a pretty standard phone UI. Older Palm/Sony models had the "icon grid" UIs in their phones also. :

    http://www.mobiledia.com/reviews/sonyericsson/t610/images/front.jpg[/tim]
    [timg]http://www.mobileincanada.com/images/unlock/att-palm-treo-600.jpg

    Let's face it, the "icon grid" has been a UI for quite a while now :

    http://www.computerhope.com/jargon/p/progman.jpg
    http://i55.tinypic.com/jzzc53.png
    http://www.guidebookgallery.org/pics/gui/system/managers/filemanager/cde15solaris9.png

    I pointed out the Grid layout many times in the other thread and was told that wasn't part of the lawsuit. If it is than Apple isn't just stretching... they are being idiotic.

    Another thing to mention to is that Androids/Samsungs homepage may look similar but is in fact a lot different. When was the last time you could place a widget on the home screen of iOS?





    barry bonds. Barry Bonds (Photo Credit:
  • Barry Bonds (Photo Credit:



  • Thunderhawks
    Apr 25, 02:50 PM
    Number 1: Apple is apparently labeling the reports as false
    Number 2: Who even cares if Apple or Google or Microsoft or any corporation is tracking our location? What things are you involved in where you would even care? What harm could their knowledge of that information cause you? (apart from the crackpot theories of paranoid people)...
    People will sue for anything these days and hopefully legislation will be passed soon to stop the ridiculousness.

    Brings to mind:

    If you outlaw guns, only the outlaws will have guns.

    Seriously, communication between your device and cell towers etc. has been this way since the first cell phone.

    It's similar to getting your phone bill showing you all the calls made.
    You keep the bill, it's private info and only at the phone company.
    Somebody steals it, different problem.

    If Apple was still a small company nobody would have cared.

    They are connecting themselves to Apple to get publicity.

    BTW: I have been asked plenty of times by my iphone whether I want to allow location services. I click yes, as I have nothing to hide.

    The criminals that this would actually be harmful to are using stolen cell phone etc.





    barry bonds. arry bonds may be in a little
  • arry bonds may be in a little



  • nvbrit
    Apr 25, 02:01 PM
    What I don't understand is even if Apple is tracking us, why did Steve Jobs simply lie about the claims, thats whats fishy about all this..

    he didn't lie, Apple isn't tracking people, because the information doesn't get sent to Apple so his response was correct and truthful.





    barry bonds. ABDB Ep3: Barry Bonds#39;
  • ABDB Ep3: Barry Bonds#39;



  • smokeyboi
    Jul 20, 11:14 AM
    any talk of a quad core merom or mobile cpu?





    barry bonds. arry bonds trial. of the
  • arry bonds trial. of the



  • Popeye206
    Apr 11, 11:28 AM
    Cool... I'll wait. Nothing wrong with my iPhone4 and in September/October I'd have a better chance of an early out with AT&T.

    Besides... with it being delayed until September, maybe we'll get more than we think with the iPhone 5 update? iOS5 should keep us busy over the summer anyway with new toys for our current iPhones. :)





    barry bonds. Barry Bonds Trial Begins
  • Barry Bonds Trial Begins



  • moochermaulucci
    Apr 6, 05:05 PM
    Or...

    It could be considered being close minded and afraid of new things.

    Just saying, you know?

    Yes, it could...
    ...and then again, maybe not. Brilliant deduction. Great, now we're no further along than we were three posts ago.





    barry bonds. Barry Bonds guilty of
  • Barry Bonds guilty of



  • orthorim
    Apr 9, 01:24 AM
    The trouble is .. I find the TDP numbers for Sandy Bridge very misleading. For example the previous i7 2.66Ghz dual core had a TDP of 35W and the current i7 2.2Ghz quad core has a TDP of 45W. Theoretically, it should only use 10W more when doing CPU intensive task, but according to anandtech who measured the task, the i7 Sandy Bridge Quad core was using almost 40W more when running cinebench.

    http://www.anandtech.com/show/4205/the-macbook-pro-review-13-and-15-inch-2011-brings-sandy-bridge/14

    It just doesn't make any sense. Going by those figures, if the i7 dual core was 35W, the i7 Sandy Bridge quad core would be around 70W.

    Not sure how this relates to potential MacBook Air Sandy Bridge processors, but keep in mind.. there must be a reason why Samsung went for the ULV processor in their 13" laptop instead of the LV one.

    TDP != Max power draw

    The quad uses less than double the power of the older dual core when fully loaded - that makes perfect sense. It's getting more than double done when fully loaded too, so it's 4 cores -and- improvements in power usage and efficiency. That's exactly what I'd expect from the next generation product.

    Under normal use he 2011 mbp gets better battery life too. Hmm.... Maybe I'll get one after all, looks very compelling. Even if Illl have to hack the opti bay.





    barry bonds. *Barry Bonds never lied to a
  • *Barry Bonds never lied to a



  • raymondso
    Sep 19, 09:26 AM
    Come on APPLE! My pocket is full and ready for a New C2D MacBook! :D





    barry bonds. Barry Bonds dressed up
  • Barry Bonds dressed up



  • infidel69
    Apr 11, 11:57 AM
    I don't think so.

    Apple will announce iOS 5 at WWDC. It will have a lot of new features people whose contracts are ending will drool over.

    They will announce that iOS 5 will be available with the new iPhone 5 in September/October. This will give enough time for developers to make new apps and people to not jump to new contracts, because of what is promised coming soon.

    Of course, hackers will get beta versions of iOS 5 installed on their iPhone 3s and 4s to keep them happy, for the summer.

    Those new features will have been available on competing phones for months by the time the iphone5 is available. They won't really be new for anybody but Apple. Sure the die hard Apple fans will wait an eternity for the next iphone but alot of people wont.





    Multimedia
    Jul 28, 05:07 PM
    Okay, I did some tinkering myself, just for kicks, and here's what I came up with. I thought that we were talking about a computer that was somewhere between a Mac Mini and a Mac Pro (Power Mac), so I thought, maybe the style should be a combination of the two. Let me know what you think.

    It's not a Mac Plus... It's a Mac++!

    http://www.ghwphoto.com/Mac++1.PNGhttp://www.ghwphoto.com/Mac++2.PNGThat looks stunningly beautiful. wish there were 3 or 4 card slots though.





    Macsterguy
    Mar 26, 04:47 PM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mL1k4Zwf1I





    Leoff
    Sep 19, 06:12 AM
    What's funny is that even if new MacBooks and MacBook Pros were released tomorrow with the newer Merom chip, 90% of you folks in here wouldn't notice a difference in your daily computing. You would not say "OMG, this 64 bit processing and extra .16Ghz speed is AWESOME!!! I can't BELIEVE I lived without this for so long!!!" You wouldn't even notice unless someone told you.





    Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 11, 03:59 PM
    Only if you have an active subscription on all of them. That's the number the graph behind the link shows.
    I have three subscriptions. Two in europe, one in US. How does that count?





    Peace
    Aug 5, 04:01 PM
    I can't wait for Monday. I'll be working that day, so I am going to try to watch the keynote before reading any updates. I even have the Quicktime Events page bookmarked. :D I figured I would be more surprised by taking this route.

    This is the first WWDC I'm really looking forward to, mainly because of what we're going to see... Leopard in action! :D

    Edit: Peace, that's not entirely true. None of us know whether Apple will release Cinema Displays with iSights built-in. I'd say it is unlikely, but you never know until it actually happens.


    Just an opinion p0intblank.We all have em :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment