Wednesday, May 11, 2011

american flag background free

american flag background free. american flag background with set of stars. Stock Photo - ssylenko100500024.jpg
  • american flag background with set of stars. Stock Photo - ssylenko100500024.jpg



  • shadowx
    Sep 26, 02:11 PM
    This is fine. I'm sick of those cripplers at Verizon.

    Yeah - if Verizon didn't have the most comprehensive coverage and good customer service I'd go back to T-mobile. I'll never own a bluetooth phone from Verizon, that's for sure...





    american flag background free. An American Flag Background
  • An American Flag Background



  • Josias
    Aug 28, 02:45 PM
    To the guy that on page 2 requested a 7600GT in the MBP's: Why? The X1800XT is gonna whoop it's butt, and ATI is way better at making mobile cards. Oh BTW, the X1600's were not underlocked. I saw a thread somewhere, that said they wouldn�t run at full speed when not needed.;)





    american flag background free. +american+flag+ackground
  • +american+flag+ackground



  • JGowan
    Sep 5, 05:14 PM
    I've seen some posts about transferring "that much data" in disbelief. I calculate that a two hour movie will no more about 450MB. I hope it is, of course. This is based on a 1-hr episode of Lost is about 200MB. I fudge in 50MB for the fact that each Lost episode never is EXACTLY 1 hour.

    I can transfer that size (450MB) from my ReplayTV wirelessly to my PowerBook in less than a half hour with my Airport Extreme Basestation.

    So... I see no problem. Perhaps the show will be delayed a little but not more than a few minutes





    american flag background free. +american+flag+ackground
  • +american+flag+ackground



  • LarryC
    Apr 22, 05:51 PM
    Hey, they could build a little hub with a cord that plugs into the TB port and provide a few USB 1,2,3 ports, maybe a firewire port, plus a glowing Apple logo on top and call it an iHub.

    Apple drives me crazy with their practice of naming everything with a "i" in front of it. I wonder if when Steve Jobs goes to the bathroom if he has an iBM :D





    american flag background free. American Flag Background
  • American Flag Background



  • BC2009
    Mar 30, 11:40 AM
    It goes to show you what our legal system really is like. Kind of goes to show you that much of our legal system is nothing more than expensive babies fighting. Also goes to show you why our government is such a mess because guess what most of our political leaders are........ You guessed it LAWYERS. This is pretty much a world wide thing.

    Yeah -- makes you wonder why the American Revolution ever happened. We replaced somebody who ruled by birthright with somebody who ruled by the merits of being a better lawyer. I guess you can't win. If only all political leaders could have been like George Washington who hated political parties.





    american flag background free. American+flag+ackground+
  • American+flag+ackground+



  • MattyMac
    Aug 31, 12:14 PM
    My birthday is the 13th...what a sweeeeeeeeet gift...hopefully:D


    EDIT:
    You too! Happy Birthday!
    9/12


    One day before Yebot's birthday. Good timing. I smell a MBP in my future.





    american flag background free. free american flag clip art.
  • free american flag clip art.



  • linux2mac
    Apr 29, 09:56 AM
    I still don't understand why nobody has managed to make a viable alternative to Microsoft Office, esp. Microsoft Excel. Apple's iWork is fine, but clearly not enough and of course there is no Windows version. Google is too obsessed with the cloud and ad thing and didn't make Google Docs a local app for Windows / Mac / Smartphones with Dropbox like cloud capabilities. :(

    So Microsoft can continue to be fed with its Windows / Office monopolies for the foreseeable future.

    I have clients that I have saved thousands of dollars by ridding their office of MS Office and replaced with OpenOffice and NeoOffice. And because some of my clients run Linux and OSX, they have also saved even more by not needing Anti Virus software for each of their computers.

    I also have clients that still wish to remain on Windows. I don't mind because that is easy money as I can always count on Windows to screw up and give me more billable time. ;)





    american flag background free. Free Rebel Flag Backgrounds
  • Free Rebel Flag Backgrounds



  • neil1980
    Apr 25, 02:29 PM
    I love the way so many people say that 'nobody' has a use for the SuperDrive.

    Admitedly from when I got my MacBook in 08 till 10 I only used it a few times but this year I've actually used it quite a bit.

    I've been doing a spot of photography for a club and at the moment there isnt a cheaper more convenient way of giving a few hundred+ MB worth of images to someone than on a CD/DVD that just took 2 mins to burn.

    Without the SuperDrive my only option would be either USB stick (which cost more and you never get given them back anyway) or online via drop box (which takes ages as my ADSL is pretty slow as I pretty much live out in the sticks.

    So personally I hope they keep the SuperDrive on the pro... until USB sticks become a few pence each anyway





    american flag background free. +american+flag+ackground
  • +american+flag+ackground



  • Mattie Num Nums
    Apr 4, 12:35 PM
    Try shooting a gun in real life while moving, adrenaline pumping, life on the line. Guarantee you that shot to the knee can accidentally turn into a head shot.

    All of you people defending the robbers are the reason why we let child molesters, gang bangers, and drug dealers roam the streets. Put a bandaid on that bleeding heart already.





    american flag background free. Old American Flag Wallpaper
  • Old American Flag Wallpaper



  • AndroidfoLife
    Apr 22, 02:31 AM
    A lot of people have more than 5GB in their music collection, so for these people the Amazon service doesn't work.

    Purchase an MP3 album from the Amazon MP3 Store by 11:59 PM PST on December 31, 2011.

    * If you qualify for this offer and either have not signed up for Amazon Cloud Drive or have the 5GB Amazon Cloud Drive plan, you will be automatically eligible for the 20 GB plan for one year from the date of your MP3 album purchase. Unless you set your account to auto-renew to a paid plan, the 20 GB plan will revert to a free plan one year from the date of your MP3 album purchase.

    * If your Amazon Cloud Drive account is already at 20 GB or higher when you qualify for this offer, the offer will be saved to your account as a $20 credit toward any future Amazon Cloud Drive plan fees you may incur at the time your plan renews or at the time you upgrade your plan. If you elect to downgrade your plan to a free plan at the time of renewal, your upgrade offer will be applied towards the 20 GB plan at that time.

    MP3 albumes start at just 69 cents





    american flag background free. Otheramerican flag featuring a
  • Otheramerican flag featuring a



  • roocka
    Mar 22, 02:53 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

    http://www.patentlyapple.com/patently-apple/2010/11/apple-wins-patents-relating-to-multi-touch-liquid-metal.html

    Hopefully we'll see the Liquidmetal patent introduced on the internals..





    american flag background free. american flag background
  • american flag background



  • VPrime
    Apr 30, 02:32 PM
    I understand where you are coming from. With your feet planted in set in concrete, unable to fathom future developments based on the experimental or high-end tech of the day, the Blu-Ray seems endlessly of value. Much like the tape reels of the 60s.

    The BluRay is going away for one very specific reason: mechanical. By 2016 the flash memory chips for 50gb will probably be so everyday and cheap that bulky, mechanical BluRay will seem awkward. By 2019 I'd bet you can store several times more than a BluRay on medium-priced thumb-drive.

    Proof? Look back 6 years when a 1gb thumb-drive was a huge chunk of cash. Look back 10 years when a 512MB thumb-drive was almost prohibitive to buy. The future is non-mechanical.
    You are also stuck in current times. Physical media will be dead by then, everything is going to be cloud based, there will be no such thing as a physical copy of movies any more :)





    american flag background free. USA Flag Animated Wallpaper
  • USA Flag Animated Wallpaper



  • drsmithy
    May 4, 11:38 AM
    And where on the MBP logic board would you like to place the second video card?
    You don't need two video cards to drive two outputs.





    american flag background free. high resolution american flag
  • high resolution american flag



  • WiiDSmoker
    Apr 22, 07:18 AM
    Clean your glasses.

    Nice response. :rolleyes:





    american flag background free. American Flag Background
  • American Flag Background



  • chrono1081
    Mar 23, 04:57 PM
    No one likes drunk drivers. No one. Period. That being said, Apple should not pull the App. Speed trap apps will be next (Trapster)... Keep the app store open to everything thats legal. This is no different than a friend calling you telling you to avoid a check point. Neither is illegal.

    +1 I highly doubt anyone who is drunk is going to dig out their phone to look where the traps are.





    american flag background free. Free+us+flag+wallpaper
  • Free+us+flag+wallpaper



  • Yeldarb31
    May 3, 10:17 PM
    Apple suggests that all of the new iMacs are expandable to 16GB ram, but 16GB ram isn't even an option for the 21" iMacs through their online store. Are the 21" iMacs only upgradeable to 8GB? Or has Apple given up on up-selling maxed out ram on the lower, cheaper models bought by "cheap" customers? :confused:





    american flag background free. +american+flag+ackground
  • +american+flag+ackground



  • EdRossignol
    Oct 27, 10:41 AM
    hmm





    american flag background free. +american+flag+ackground
  • +american+flag+ackground



  • sevimli
    Apr 20, 09:55 AM
    This really sucks! :eek:





    american flag background free. +american+flag+ackground
  • +american+flag+ackground



  • cirus
    Apr 22, 02:18 PM
    This may have been asked and answered before, but is the common belief that USB and Firewire will be completely gone soon? For example, my Macbook Air has room for only two ports - a mini-display drive, and a USB drive. Is the idea that the Thunderbolt drive will replace the USB, and that purchasers of the new Air will use an adapter of some sort for "old" USB peripherals moving forward?

    I don't think so. It would kinda destroy the purpose of an ultraportable if you have to carry an adapter around. The minidisplay will be replaced by thunderbolt instead. USB is still used a lot (currently) so it would be like shooting yourself in the foot to remove it (printers, USB memory keys, mice, etc.)





    Rocketman
    Oct 12, 01:03 PM
    You think Mac fanboys are intense, Oprah fangirls are radically intense and a couple of orders of magnitude more numerous. The demographics of the audience tells the story of the "heartstrings" decision to support a charity targeted to women and children.

    As for why release it on TV and "risk" a leak (which has happened obviously)? It's simple. The TV audience is vast. The Orpah watchers are MOTIVATED and spenders.

    I suspect Apple needs to skew their demo to blacks, females, and people who spend more time on the TV than the internet.

    Preparing for a major couch potato release I suspect.

    The blurb even ends saying so.

    Rocketman





    timmillwood
    Oct 12, 06:06 PM
    so its real but nothing on apple site yet.

    i guess they will put it on tomorrow and the MBP too!





    MacVault
    Sep 19, 04:36 PM
    Err, buy an external HD or upgrade your iBook HD!

    I have a 1Ghz iBook with a 80GB HD (upgraded it myself) and 2 160GB firewire HD's so what was your point?

    My point is...

    1) The Movies take up huge amounts of storage space.
    2) I hate having to always plug external drives into my iBook.
    3) We need redundancy for storing these movies we buy. An "external HD" just won't cut it.
    4) If I want to take my iBook on the road with me, then how are the other people in my house going to access the Movies and other media via iTV if it's stored on my iBook or some "external HD" which requires a host computer to be of any use.





    balamw
    Sep 10, 06:18 PM
    Maybe Steve will be using the new iChat Theater features of Leopard to do his keynote presentation ;)
    They've actually created an AI based on a download of Steve's brain into a Mac Pro and will use one of the new VoiceOver personalities as its voice.

    Virtual Steve will take over the CEO job immediately Max Headrom style. All future keynotes will be given by Virtual Steve.

    B





    Mac Dummy
    Sep 12, 11:27 PM
    The new 'pod pricing seems to be at the old Education Store levels anyway. So basically they got rid of it for students and gave it to everyone.

    That's right, the 5G 60Gb was $369 normally, and with the Educational discount it was $349, and the 30Gb was the same way $269 vs. $249. I least I think that's right?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment