Monday, May 9, 2011

amare stoudemire jewish star tattoo

amare stoudemire jewish star tattoo. amare stoudemire jewish
  • amare stoudemire jewish



  • freakonguitar
    Aug 26, 03:55 PM
    well...then maybe we will see a new macbook pro and possibly some other things in the next few weeks to come. :) but from some of the rumors, mermon has worse battery life and more heat than yonah :( ....which is too bad, cause we could use a cpu that gives at least just as good performance but less heat!





    amare stoudemire jewish star tattoo. Jewish+holocaust+tattoo
  • Jewish+holocaust+tattoo



  • deputy_doofy
    Aug 6, 05:23 PM
    As Apple applied for the trademark, it will not be approved.

    It is up to Apple how they want to proceed. A fight that can't win, no matter how much money they have.

    Mac Pro has been the premier Mac dealer in the same county as Apple since 1988. Out of all the names for this new line of computers, why choose one that they know they cannot have.

    We are already getting countless support calls for the macbook pro. It seems they assume we made them When we can't help them, they seem to get very upset.

    Mac Pro is in a position to file for a court order not to release any computer that bears our name.

    So get ready WWDC, we will be watching.



    Mike Ajlouny
    President
    MAC-PRO.com

    Cool. Seems like ANTI-advertising to me. Not that I knew of the existence of mac-pro.com before, but now that I do, I'll stay away... and suggest my friends do the same.





    amare stoudemire jewish star tattoo. amare stoudemire jewish. amare
  • amare stoudemire jewish. amare



  • BlizzardBomb
    Aug 27, 09:49 AM
    Well for one thing, Apple doesn't pay street prices. iMacs will only have 2 cores until Kentsfield. So I think it's fair to expct aggressive Conroe speed in the iMac due to the 2 core limitation. iMacs need to be about the same speed as Mac Pros because they only have 2 cores.

    All pricing of chips are quoted in bulks of 1000s. And does it matter whether its street pricing or not because Apple still has to fork out an extra 30% for the CPU (+ logic board redesign costs).





    amare stoudemire jewish star tattoo. carmelo anthony and amare
  • carmelo anthony and amare



  • bibbz
    Jun 14, 06:26 PM
    My Radio Shack Manager knows nothing about PIN numbers and is opening at normal 9AM tomorrow. Says he still doesn't know exactly how the pre-orders will be conducted. Hasn't heard from corporate yet. Still in the dark he says. :confused:
    Incredible.

    The company call was at 3:30pm cst, then my DM held a call with us at 5pm cst. No reason he shouldn't have the info.





    amare stoudemire jewish star tattoo. amare stoudemire jewish
  • amare stoudemire jewish



  • HORTENSE
    Apr 7, 10:20 PM
    So they DID have my Black 64GB ATT. I'm stuck with this Verizon model ,'-,





    amare stoudemire jewish star tattoo. amare stoudemire jewish
  • amare stoudemire jewish



  • guzhogi
    Jul 20, 10:07 AM
    First of all, you assume that it is possible to make "one big core equal in processing power to the 8 cores". I don't think it is possible to do this (at least not with the x86 architecture using today's technology.)

    But assuming such a chip exists, the answer depends on what kind of efficiency you're thinking of.

    If you mean computational efficiency (meaning the most useful processing per clock-tick), then a single big core will do better. This is because single-threaded apps will be able to use the full power (whereas multiple threads are needed to take advantagte of multiple cores.) Also, the operating system can get rid of the overhead that is needed to keep software running on the multiple cores from stepping on each other.

    If you mean energy efficiency (amount of processing per watt of electricity consumed), then it could go either way, depending on how the chips are made. But given today's manufacturing processes and the non-linear power curve that we see as clock speeds are increased, the multiple-core solution will almost definitely use less power.
    I remember hearing about how it is possible to make multiple cores act like one (Idon't remember where I heard this). Anyways, whether 8 cores acting separately or together like 1 big processor has an advantage depends on the program you use. If the program is multi-threaded, then the cores acting separately might have the advantage while single threaded apps will have an advantage if the cores are acting like one. However, many apps today won't see that much improvement either way (like a simple calculator, or solitare and word processing).





    amare stoudemire jewish star tattoo. amare stoudemire jewish
  • amare stoudemire jewish



  • Michael73
    Apr 11, 11:28 AM
    Hopefully the additional wait time will result in a more revolutionary than evolutionary device.





    amare stoudemire jewish star tattoo. amare stoudemire andfeb
  • amare stoudemire andfeb



  • mygoldens
    Mar 22, 06:34 PM
    It won�t sell because the iPad lines will block the view in store.

    I will probably buy one! :D

    There will not be any lines and hey, they might just have some stock!

    What a novel idea! Have stock for a product that you say you produce, WOW what a concept!





    amare stoudemire jewish star tattoo. that Amare Stoudemire is
  • that Amare Stoudemire is



  • Multimedia
    Aug 27, 09:33 PM
    I think im gonna wait and buy in 2007 with leopard and iLife 07 :rolleyes:I don't think I will be able to wait another 8 months. Waiting for C2D was brutal enough. But I'm gonna try and hold out for a refurb C2 Mac Pro or MB or MBP.





    amare stoudemire jewish star tattoo. tattoo jewish holocaust
  • tattoo jewish holocaust



  • Porchland
    Aug 7, 03:30 PM
    The side menu in the Mail (at least in the Quicktime demo on Apple) shows Notes and To Do. Wouldn't it make sense to finally bring Address Book and iCal into Mail along with these new options?

    I know that would make it very Outlook but Outlook 2003 is one of the (few) things Microsoft has managed to get right.

    I just don't see the need for Address Book and iCal to exist separately from Mail if they're going to be even more integrated with Mail.





    amare stoudemire jewish star tattoo. amare stoudemire tattoos. by
  • amare stoudemire tattoos. by



  • BillyShears
    Aug 7, 10:03 PM
    Perhaps sometime between now and Spring 2007 they might find the time to change that.

    Right, but certainly not "all the pictures" show a unified interface, which is what I was replying to. I'd like if it were unified, though.





    amare stoudemire jewish star tattoo. amare stoudemire jewish
  • amare stoudemire jewish



  • digitalbiker
    Aug 25, 03:35 PM
    Call it what you want but these new MacBooks are crap. Yea there is people who are enjoying theirs without a hitch but look at all the reports of problems. Not once on this forum have we had a flood of problems with a single unit. Apple dropped the ball on this one. Poorly made unit

    I think you are exagerating this just a tad. The MacBook has had very few problems considering it is a generation one release. The MacBook Pro generation one and the G4 TI PB first generation were plagued with many, many more problems than the MacBook.

    In my opinion Apple has done a very good job of quality control on the MacBook. This battery recall doesn't even apply to the MacBook.





    amare stoudemire jewish star tattoo. Than lebron mar not Amare
  • Than lebron mar not Amare



  • ChickenSwartz
    Aug 7, 11:22 AM
    Assuming they're released, they'd probably bring the Apple Store back online around 2:00pm.

    (They traditionally take it down during a keynote...)

    The store is down.





    amare stoudemire jewish star tattoo. Amare+stoudemire+jewish+
  • Amare+stoudemire+jewish+



  • iAlan
    Jul 27, 10:23 AM
    out-of-focus photos of boxes in elevators and poorly photo-shopped renditions of casings...

    The only problem is that Apple will have to be on the ball with upgrades so as not to loose the speed war against other intel machines (running Windows unfortunately) but we will all want the latest and fastest processors in the line-up even if we are not in the market for a new computer...





    amare stoudemire jewish star tattoo. U.S. Basketball star Amar#39;e
  • U.S. Basketball star Amar#39;e



  • ccrandall77
    Aug 11, 02:47 PM
    I am sorry, but it is... 150 million people is a small market compared to the other +6 billion people. Europe alone is more than 700 million people...

    Well only about 1.25bil out of the +6 actually have cell service and I'd suspect only about 300mil in Eurpoe use cell phones (according to internetworldstats.com estimates 291mil in Europe use the internet... I'd assume cell usage is similiar).

    And factor in that the US, Canada and many of the other countries with CDMA service are amongst the most wealthy in the world. Those +150mil customers are nothing to sneeze at.





    amare stoudemire jewish star tattoo. jewish holocaust tattoo
  • jewish holocaust tattoo



  • Full of Win
    Mar 22, 01:29 PM
    Lack of Flash support is the achilles heel of iPad. I hope Jobs gets off his high horse and relents.

    Don't hold your breath. There are many words that one can use to describe Steve Jobs, contrite or compromising not being one of them.





    amare stoudemire jewish star tattoo. jewish holocaust tattoo
  • jewish holocaust tattoo



  • hobi316
    Jun 9, 08:33 AM
    this post is a LITTLE misleading... i looked on the site and it says UP TO
    118$ for 8gb 3G.. which means it could go for less right ? if so you made it seems as not matter what your getting the prices you showed which i believe is wrong.. correct me if im wrong

    If you click on the phone you have it will ask for its condition and overall functionality. I have a newly-replaced 16gb 2G and it showed me that I can get $100 or something like that for it, for instance.





    amare stoudemire jewish star tattoo. jewish holocaust tattoo
  • jewish holocaust tattoo



  • andrewfee
    Aug 26, 05:38 AM
    Apple support in the UK is terrible. :( When I had an iMac G5 (Rev.A) I had no end of problems and was without the machine for at least 2-3 months. (which actually cost me some work, as I had just started to do some web design for a local business)

    After 5 faults (the last two being it coming back from repair with a damaged screen and a dead hard drive) I eventually convinced them to replace it, but rather than getting another iMac, I figured I'd go for a "safe" option and go for a Rev.D Powerbook as I figured they would have sorted out all the faults. Now, to be fair, I did get a maxed out 17" one as compensation (although they screwed that up and I had to get the RAM sent out separately and fit it myself) but I'd rather have had a perfectly working iMac.

    Not much with the Powerbook either though - I had a dead sound board within a couple of weeks of owning it (which meant I was without it for a week or so) and I've now been without the proper use of it for two months again. When it came back from service the first time after being "fixed" it had this:

    http://static.flickr.com/61/200198290_8368452c2c.jpg

    I've had an iSkin cover on it from day one, so it couldn't have been caused by me (see the next pic) and other than a hairline scratch next to the trackpad (you can't even see it in the photo) it was perfect - it hasn't even been out of my house. Not the first scratched machine I've had either. (if I remember correctly, the first Powerbook was scratched out of the box)


    The screen brightness wasn't fixed either, they just disabled my calibrated profile, which gets back maybe 5cd/m2:
    http://static.flickr.com/64/200198281_9d631b8680.jpg

    As you can see, it used to be quite good:
    http://static.flickr.com/56/130208615_cb043ed264.jpg

    They replaced the main logic board, but the buzzing that started (and it makes "chirping" noises when running iMovie) is still there.

    Funnily enough, as soon as I called to complain, they got the part in the next day (or so they claim) and have said I should have it back next week. I've been told to call up again next Thursday - if I have it back (and working!) by then, I'll be entitled to some kind of compensation, if not, then they'll sort out a replacement machine.

    For �280 I'm appalled at the level of service.

    I've had far more downtime since switching to a Mac than any other computer - back when I had a store-bought PC years ago from somewhere local, I was without it maybe for a week over a period of several years. When I started building my own machines (at least 5/6 years ago now) that was down to a matter of days. (I could either pick up the parts locally the same day, or order online with next-day shipping)

    Since buying the first iMac G5 (got one the day they were available, if I remember correctly) it must have been at least 4-6 months I've been without my computer now. (right now I'm now back to using an old PC I've built from spare parts - but there are at least two parts on their way out - keeps crashing and sometimes refuses to boot, but I'm not going to be buying more hardware for it, unless Apple want to pay the bill)

    It probably wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact that I'm disabled, and my only real contact with the "outside world" and friends is via the internet.

    I absolutely love the OS, and Apple's software, and the hardware is fantastic when it works, but I'm having doubts as to whether my next machine will be from them or not. (realistically, I don't think I could drop OSX for Windows, but I can't believe how unreliable these things are)

    At least they're not as bad as Samsung though - they had my two-month-old LCD HDTV in repair for over four months (the store said I had to wait for the repair to be done and get them the TV back to get a refund) which left me with a 14" Portable CRT during that time, and when I eventually did get it back, it went up in smoke as soon as I plugged it in and turned it on - literally! :eek:





    amare stoudemire jewish star tattoo. Amare+stoudemire+tattoos+
  • Amare+stoudemire+tattoos+



  • fluidinclusion
    Aug 11, 06:17 PM
    These rumors surrounding the iPhone have been around for quite a while now, so I sure hope it becomes reality sooner rather than later. Who knows, if it�s really good I may actually buy my first cell phone ever. :cool:

    I have not yet bought a cell phone. This summer it would have been useful, but I've been waiting for Apple (I know it's not the best idea with no real timeline).

    The sooner it's released, the more likely the phone I buy will be from Apple.





    Al Coholic
    Apr 6, 05:21 PM
    Based on the heat being generated by the new MB pros I hope Apple issues a fire extinguisher with each Air. :eek:





    Barabas
    Jul 20, 09:21 AM
    Why don't they just call it: Big Mac.





    iJawn108
    Aug 7, 03:26 PM
    Hey nice to see osx will have system restore =D





    iJohnHenry
    Mar 24, 04:57 PM
    Today, calling people who disagree with the Obama administration's antics "racist" is equivalent to calling someone a "doo-doo-head".

    This is a discouraging trend.

    They water-down the label, by misusing it so often. It will lose all real value.

    Fairly, no, make that really, stupid.





    chrmjenkins
    Apr 11, 12:58 PM
    This is bunk. Apple will not miss Christmas. Period, end of discussion.

    If the 5 launches a short while before Christmas, the supply constraints would be 10x worse than they are for the iPad right now.

    The only thing this rumor proves is that bloggers, speculators, and analysts are getting irritated with the lack of solid info compared to this time last year.

    I agree. I'm going to have a good laugh if WWDC intros the iPhone 5 to be available within a month, just like the last 3 years have been.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment