Monday, May 9, 2011

2011 jimmie johnson photos

2011 jimmie johnson photos. Jimmie Johnson Martinsville
  • Jimmie Johnson Martinsville



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 11, 03:42 PM
    A good chunk of the remaining 19% is CDMA.
    Ever heard of DoCoMo?





    2011 jimmie johnson photos. 2011 Jimmie Johnson #48 Chevy
  • 2011 Jimmie Johnson #48 Chevy



  • MacQuest
    Jul 21, 05:42 AM
    It's the future, you know, soon the clock speed will be irrelevant and we'll be expressing processor speed in number of cores octocore, hexacore, tricontradicore, hexacontetracore, hecticosoctocore, and such and such

    Word.





    2011 jimmie johnson photos. Jimmie Johnson To Guest-Star
  • Jimmie Johnson To Guest-Star



  • DrGruv1
    Jul 15, 01:43 AM
    Maybe along the line of the g4 quicksilver (without the handles)

    a nice short compact apple tower with more expansion than the mini and with a conroe for....

    $1099

    Now you'd be talkin' :)

    let people switch out their monitors, etc and give them a nice tower - not the stupid mini :) - i say (stupid mini) only because i wish it was a smallish tower with expansion capabilities :)





    2011 jimmie johnson photos. Jimmie Johnson 2011
  • Jimmie Johnson 2011



  • BillyShears
    Aug 7, 09:32 PM
    all the pictures i've seen of leopard show a unified interface :D

    Safari appears to be brushed metal. Go here (http://www.apple.com/macosx/leopard/dashboard.html) and go to about 1/6 of the way through.





    2011 jimmie johnson photos. champion Jimmie Johnson,
  • champion Jimmie Johnson,



  • azzurri000
    Sep 18, 11:39 PM
    I still think it's funny that everyone thinks these Macbook Pros are "long overdue" - when, exactly, did the FIRST Dell laptop with C2D ship? I thought it was supposed to be around tomorrow...but surely it couldn't have been before last Monday or so at the earliest.

    So that's, what? A week behind in the worst case scenario? Oh God...

    However - if they waited till November, then yeah, I'd agree that they were overdue...:)

    I see your point... I think Merom has been really overhyped, and I can say that I have gotten caught up in it all. There has been so much talk about Merom for so long, that it's almost hard to believe that it's brand new. Perhaps Santa Rosa will be the same later on...





    2011 jimmie johnson photos. Jimmie Johnson Green Flag
  • Jimmie Johnson Green Flag



  • jpine
    Apr 25, 03:03 PM
    I dont understand how anyone would get the info from your phone.

    Easy.

    http://thenextweb.com/us/2011/04/20/us-police-can-copy-your-iphones-contents-in-under-two-minutes/





    2011 jimmie johnson photos. Jimmie Johnson Diecast 2011
  • Jimmie Johnson Diecast 2011



  • Huntn
    Apr 28, 09:58 AM
    Imagine that, three responses which utterly fail to refute let alone dispute my clear and truthful argument. Instead, they leave snide remarks. No substance WHATSOEVER. :)

    You accuse every 'liberal' in this forum of being blinded by their bias. I suppose all of the 'conservatives' see clearly and are willing to consider all reasonable alternatives. Lol. And then the debate becomes what is reasonable? :p

    If you are unwilling to admit there is a racial aspect to some of the attacks on Obama who is being blind? There is no other President in the history of the U.S. who has been asked for so much proof of citizenship.





    2011 jimmie johnson photos. SEE OUR FEEDBACK!! 2011
  • SEE OUR FEEDBACK!! 2011



  • Silentwave
    Sep 19, 09:16 PM
    well they're working through a pretty active period right now, what with the major architecture change. It'll sorta taper out a bit in a while, and so the next 'big thing' besides more cores will be 45nm, followed by the Common System Interface for the Xeons in '08.





    2011 jimmie johnson photos. 2011 2011 Jimmie Johnson Talladega Win Autographed Mounted M
  • 2011 2011 Jimmie Johnson Talladega Win Autographed Mounted M



  • RebootD
    Apr 10, 11:39 AM
    Considering the number of shocking disappointments (Lion being more iOS, no FCS updates, glossy everything etc) as of late with Apple releases I'm still not holding my breath that they will release something to take me away from CS5. I would love to be surprised though.





    2011 jimmie johnson photos. Jimmie Johnson 2011 Round
  • Jimmie Johnson 2011 Round



  • Rodimus Prime
    Feb 28, 09:12 PM
    Very sorry.
    I have dyslexia, so I read sentences in my head, not words. When the words fit, my brain just makes that model of what it thinks the text said.
    Sorry for getting mad. :o

    I have dyslexia as well. Word of advise. When ever something gets you all mad like that always and I repeat ALWAYS re read it a few times before posting. I have caught myself a few times. Not that it always works.

    I was about to say something but saw another posted did.


    what it does show is that the brain is wired a certain way. I personally believe homosexallity is both a choice and genetic.

    We all fall on a scale that goes from complete homosexaul to straight. Now majority of people are much closer to the straight side and all clustered over there. Then people who are spread out across the all the way to the other end. I do not know how many fall in the bi range compared to complete homosexual cluster.

    What this means is some people are much more predisposed to be homosexual than others.
    I will repeat there is nothing wrong with it and I have said before they should have the right be married. We have little control over who we are attracted to. We can over ride it somewhat but only to a point. Mostly it feel we take the predisposition and induld it and we go that way.





    2011 jimmie johnson photos. Jimmie Johnson middot; 2011
  • Jimmie Johnson middot; 2011



  • Benjy91
    Apr 27, 09:06 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-gb) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

    A lot of people are upset over this. But, no one seems to care that the US Government can snoop on any electronic communication it wants for well over 10 years now: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echelon_(signals_intelligence)

    Data transmissions, cell phone calls, you name it. I think we're trying to cook the wrong goose if you ask me.

    Of course, anyone who doesnt like this idea, is a communist who hates America and Freedom.





    2011 jimmie johnson photos. Nascar 2011 Car - Jimmie
  • Nascar 2011 Car - Jimmie



  • Daringescape
    Aug 12, 10:49 AM
    If this phone would affect Nano sales, do you think that could be the reason Apple is giving them away with MacBook and MacBookPro sales? Trying to get rid of extra stock before the iPhone is released?

    just a thought

    Russ





    2011 jimmie johnson photos. passes Jimmie Johnson in
  • passes Jimmie Johnson in



  • Rt&Dzine
    Apr 27, 10:14 AM
    Trump is a hero. :rolleyes:

    �Today, I�m very proud of myself because I�ve accomplished something that no one was able to accomplish,� Mr. Trump told reporters who gathered in an airport hangar. �I am really honored, frankly, to have played such a big role in hopefully getting rid of this issue.�

    http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/27/trump-takes-credit-for-release-of-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate/





    2011 jimmie johnson photos. Jimmie Johnson Jacket 2011
  • Jimmie Johnson Jacket 2011



  • Teddy's
    Jul 20, 12:47 PM
    "The-Most-Powerful-machine-more-powerful-than-Pentium1-2-3-4-Merom-Conroe-Norah-Or-was-it-Jonah-or-Yonah-Xeon-Neon-Freon-Argon-Vista-Panther-JamesBond-MrBean-Xmen-Batman-and-Jesus-put-together"

    And more famous than the Beatles...





    2011 jimmie johnson photos. Jimmie Johnson, driver of the
  • Jimmie Johnson, driver of the



  • aegisdesign
    Sep 13, 11:54 AM
    All that BeOS had was separate threads per window at the UI level. This does nothing for parallelizing compute tasks. These extra thread that BeOS had spent most of their time doing absolutely nothing.


    Whilst true in that regard, BeOS also had threads for event queues too if you used BLooper, which could also be overused.

    I think the threaded-ness just gave everyone the impression it was fast and not waiting on anything to a large extent rather than it actually being fast. Most of the speed just came from it being very lightweight and the apps written for it being written by good programers that knew how the thread.





    2011 jimmie johnson photos. Jimmie Johnson 2011
  • Jimmie Johnson 2011



  • Details Matter
    Mar 31, 03:48 PM
    Let the Apple fanboys begin patting each other on the back, and taking something and running wild with it.

    By the end of this thread, it'll be impossible to decipher what the original story was about.

    Ironic. You took the thread off-topic to complain about people taking the thread off-topic. Thanks for the giggle.





    2011 jimmie johnson photos. Jimmie Johnson is scheduled to
  • Jimmie Johnson is scheduled to



  • jeanlain
    Apr 5, 05:14 PM
    Strange, I thought that Apple had decided to ignore such meetings, and that they would showcase new products only during their own events.





    2011 jimmie johnson photos. Jimmie Johnson 2011 Daytona.
  • Jimmie Johnson 2011 Daytona.



  • ciTiger
    Apr 27, 08:58 AM
    It seems a good argument to me.
    But saying they are going to "issue" an update specifically for fixing related things seems fishy....





    2011 jimmie johnson photos. jimmie johnson 2011 wallpaper.
  • jimmie johnson 2011 wallpaper.



  • rwilliams
    Jun 8, 09:30 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

    On launch day at the Apple store, are there usually separate lines for pre-orders and walk-up customers, or is it one enormous line?





    Michael383
    Apr 6, 12:14 PM
    I would love to see a 15" laptop with no optical drive, with the specs and price somewhere between the MBA and MBP.

    Would be nice to see a 15" MBA.





    gorgeousninja
    Apr 21, 09:29 AM
    Choosing icons that have taken on universal meanings and thus are similar, is quite a bit different from direct copying, of which we see none.

    The closest ones in that group are probably the phones, and yet if you search for a phone icon on the web, or even on cell phone buttons, probably a quarter of them are slanted. Moreover, green is an extremely common color for the primary phone button, which is why Apple chose it themselves.

    The use of rounded square icon backgrounds is a bit more damning, but still a style choice. Also, Apple's has a shadow and my Fascinate doesn't have the rounded square on most anyway.

    Btw, I have noticed that Apple hasn't tried to claim ownership of the twirling wait symbol, but a lot of us were using that before they were.

    I think Apple might have much better luck showing that the Galaxy phone shape greatly resembles the 3GS.

    ooh i was just waiting for that magical term 'generic' that we always hear about after another 'copy' comes along. 'Style choices' is a classic, are you a politician?

    "Hey look at how well designed that iPhone is I think I'll make a few 'style choices' and copy every single one of their icons..then have my lawyers deem them all generic".





    Chupa Chupa
    Apr 10, 09:12 AM
    Something is rotten in the state of Denmark, and it ain't the whole fact that Apple pushed aside every professional vid company just to announce their product. It's that they never have announced pro-level products at/alongside professional trade shows prior to this. CES is one thing, but I don't ever recall Apple ever placing any presence at/during NAB or AES (the latter of which they would present something related to the Logic Pro) before.

    You need to consult a doctor ASAP because your memory isn't so good. It's only been a few years since Apple pulled out of NAB. Prior to that Apple use to announce products alongside NAB all the time. In fact the very first version of FCP was announced at Supermeet.

    Since then:

    NAB '01: DVD SP 1.5
    NAB '02, '03: new versions of FCP
    NAB '05, 06, 07, 09: new versions of FCS

    Anyone else call BS on that whole article?



    Huh? Did you see the video. This is a legit NAB discussion panel. But I see where you are coming from b/c it's completely unlike Apple to go off on a new paradigm. I mean Apple would be the last company to shock customers and the industry by ditching the floppy drive at the peak of it's existence. And it would never just completely rewrite a popular consumer program like iMovie. Or take the lead on a new connector like Thunderbolt. Never, because we all know Apple is a company that follows other's lead. :rolleyes:

    I since there will be a lot of the usually howling when this new FCP is previewed. It looks like Apple is taking video editing in a completely new direction, hence the sentimental journey back to the place where FCP was first launched. Based on the video Apple is jettisoning old media (TV, Movie) editing for new media (web). The latter market is bigger and it also fits in better with Apple's new consumer-leaning sales model.

    Personally I'm excited to see what Tues brings.



    Although a new FCP is great news, I'm wondering if the new Motion is going to be equally exciting. It's about time it stepped up and challenged After Effects.

    I suspect Apple did a re-think of the entire suite and the Motion graphics will not only give AE a run for it's money but that Motion will be better integrated into FCP.





    milo
    Jul 27, 11:55 AM
    so cn you put it in a mb too?

    mini and iMac can be upgraded, they have a socket.

    MB and MPB can not (at least not do it yourself), they are soldered.





    gkarris
    Mar 22, 01:22 PM
    My take on this.

    The good:
    1. Great specs
    2. Great price
    3. Great form factor


    Yes, my only complaint for the iPad is the size... :(



    No comments:

    Post a Comment