Friday, May 13, 2011

2011 calendar wallpaper

2011 calendar wallpaper. 2011 calendar wallpaper march.
  • 2011 calendar wallpaper march.



  • DTphonehome
    Jul 29, 11:39 PM
    The Apple iPhone would have to be better in functionality than a Blackberry to be considered useful, unless they can work out a better input device method or utilize Microsoft's Vista speech recognition program.


    Riiiiight...Apple is going to utilize Microsoft's speech recognition...:rolleyes:

    And why "better than Blackberry"? The Blackberry is practically the perfect corporate phone...the iPhone will probably not compete in that market.





    2011 calendar wallpaper. January 2011 Calendar
  • January 2011 Calendar



  • Benjy91
    Mar 28, 09:37 AM
    Sort of relieved no iPhone 5 announcements, Im firmly bogged down into a 2 year contract.





    2011 calendar wallpaper. 2011 calendar wallpaper for pc
  • 2011 calendar wallpaper for pc



  • bloodycape
    Apr 18, 04:31 PM
    I hope what comes out of this is Samsung is forced to use standard android interface(which is alright), which would lead to faster software updates on a phone with pretty competitive hardware.

    Isn't Samsung making the cpus to iphone and ipad? If this turns sour could this mean, maybe Apple will go with upcoming Tegra 3 cpu(which has rumors of a quad core version), or TI with their nice hardware?





    2011 calendar wallpaper. 2011 calendar wallpaper march.
  • 2011 calendar wallpaper march.



  • snberk103
    May 5, 06:34 PM
    ...
    I don't doubt scientists when they advocate for the metric system, in science. Howeve, since most of the advantages of the metric system are really reserved to the sciences, the question of whether or not everything in life should be metric really isn't a scientific one; it's an economic and convenience one. ....




    2011 calendar wallpaper. 2011 calendar wallpaper. april
  • 2011 calendar wallpaper. april



  • cube
    May 6, 02:33 AM
    The headline is wrong.

    The rumor is NOT that they would abandon Intel. The claim being made is that they would switch from x86 to ARM.





    2011 calendar wallpaper. April 2011 Calendar Wallpaper
  • April 2011 Calendar Wallpaper



  • Maltz
    Apr 25, 09:22 AM
    From what I've read, this really isn't that big of an issue. The database is just a list (that's locally stored) of places that you've been to. If it was uploaded to Apple, I would definitely be concerned but if it's a local file, then what's the fuss?


    It exists. There's no reason for it to exist. You can't disable it. And there are HUGE privacy implications should the file be accessed without your permission - by thieves, stalkers (or worse), advertisers, police, etc. - none of whom can access your cell company's location records, except authorities, and even then only by subpoena. Which means a judge has to agree that there's a good reason for them to need it.

    Why is the file even there in the first place?





    2011 calendar wallpaper. 2011 Calendar Wallpapers.
  • 2011 Calendar Wallpapers.



  • DeathChill
    Apr 20, 08:50 AM
    You and I are thinking alike.

    Sobering stuff when Apple fails to impress.

    Right or wrong the glass iphone will be forever associated with Antennagate.

    I'm too much of an Apple enthusiast to keep an albatross like that.

    Now I will celebrate a change of brand while Jobs and company hunts for answers. :)
    I am extremely impressed with your ability to be disappointed with a product that hasn't been announced and we know nothing about.

    Also, hasn't the iPhone 4 been the best selling iPhone ever?





    2011 calendar wallpaper. desktop calendar wallpaper
  • desktop calendar wallpaper



  • kavika411
    Apr 19, 01:11 PM
    Everyone does pay taxes. The statement that 40+% of the population paid no taxes is a lie. They may have paid no Federal Income Taxes, but that does NOT mean they paid no taxes.

    That is a fair point.

    Perhaps the question is this. For those people who pay no federal income taxes, what other federal taxes do they pay? Since you are a tax attorney, I'm guessing you may have a good link.





    2011 calendar wallpaper. Desktop Wallpaper Calendar
  • Desktop Wallpaper Calendar



  • ftaok
    Apr 25, 11:13 AM
    For the record, I don't see what the big deal is ... however, this could all just go away if Apple were to disclose the nature of the db file and what it's used for. As long as the explanation is benign and plausible, I'd think everyone would be satisfied ... except for the folks that are just looking to disagree.

    Anyways, unless there's a strategic or proprietary reason not to disclose the nature of the file, then they should just come out and explain.





    2011 calendar wallpaper. 2011 Calendar Wallpapers,
  • 2011 Calendar Wallpapers,



  • Indiana82
    Sep 11, 08:07 AM
    Jeez, why do people think Apple will make the movie store/movie management part of iTunes?

    I agree. That makes no sense. Videos are no music. The moviestore will feature an own app, like "iTheatre" or something like that in an animated cinema style.
    I think it's even simpler to make a new app, than to implement all necessary Stuff into iTunes 7.





    2011 calendar wallpaper. 2011 march calendar wallpaper.
  • 2011 march calendar wallpaper.



  • MattInOz
    May 6, 07:52 AM
    Double post





    2011 calendar wallpaper. April 2011 calendar wallpaper
  • April 2011 calendar wallpaper



  • QuarterSwede
    Apr 18, 02:52 PM
    They don't already have the IP? Suing company and people for the heck of it seems like a broken system to me.
    They have patents but they HAVE to pursue infringers or they can lose the rights to the patents. That's why you see so many patent lawsuits. Unfortunately, that's just how the system works (in very basic terms).





    2011 calendar wallpaper. Desktop Calendar Wallpaper
  • Desktop Calendar Wallpaper



  • Stridder44
    Sep 11, 02:36 AM
    Mine connection would take around 14 hours, but we have adsl 2+ now which is up to 24mb/sec. Can't wait to upgrade :cool:

    This movie store is all exciting and all, but with out world stores, it will be the US who will be enjoying it :(


    Holy eff. Im in the states and Im only gettin 786/384 :mad:

    Then again we get it for free...but still....





    2011 calendar wallpaper. 2011 calendar wallpaper girl.
  • 2011 calendar wallpaper girl.



  • Cinch
    Nov 26, 07:54 PM
    Like i stated in one of the other threads, this would be a great buy for Teachers, Artist, Photographers, or anyone else on the go. But, i think it would also be better if it was like IBM's tablet PC; one where you have be a laptop one minute, then a tablet the next minute.

    I still think a notepad/sketchpad in combination with your MacBook/Pro is still far superior from a tablet. You guys get the feeling that a lot of people here and elsewhere wants to unify things that are not meant to be together e.g. TV-computer, Camera-cellphone, mp3-player-cellphone.

    I think a notepad or sketchpad is save here, rest assure. Until a tablet has a feel and responsiveness of a notepad, I just don't see a tablet beating out a superior notepad and laptop

    Cinch





    2011 calendar wallpaper. 2011 calendar wallpaper for pc
  • 2011 calendar wallpaper for pc



  • Manderby
    Mar 31, 04:30 AM
    The lack of color in the system icons is god awful. Color graphics are much more easily identified than a scaled down grey icon.

    Stroop effect (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stroop_effect)



    You are mixing up badly. That example shows that humans who can read, are trained to rely on what they read almost blindly rather than identifying a color. This means, Apples choice of making the icons grey makes it indeed easier to recognize as there is one less distraction. An even stronger conclusion would be: Leave the icons away completely, because reading is much faster.

    Icons were useful in the 1990s, when the number of pixels on the screen was small. Nowadays, just use text, it is way better. Look at websites, icons are used very sparsely. Text is the way to go.





    2011 calendar wallpaper. MARCH 2011 CALENDAR WALLPAPER
  • MARCH 2011 CALENDAR WALLPAPER



  • aarond12
    Nov 22, 03:35 PM
    im pretty sure thats what steevie boy has in mind ;)

    I never buy "locked" phones anymore. Yeah, unlocked ones cost more because they're not subsidized by the cell phone companies, but if service sucks or I go overseas (which I frequently do), I can get another company's SIM and put it in my phone. Voila! It works!

    I have a Sony/Ericsson W810i with 2GB memory card. Its tiny screen only allows 176x144 video (MPEG-4 or 3GP at 30 frames per second), but that also becomes an advantage. Full-length movies at that screen resolution only take up 150-200MB. I use FFMpegX to compress movies for my phone.

    The phone also has a 2 megapixel camera with true autofocus and macro, and plays MP3 and AAC/MP4 audio files with its built-in speaker or outstanding earphones. It has a FM radio with RDS, plays Java games, has Bluetooth and can be used as a Bluetooth controller/mouse or modem on Macs and PCs, it supports EDGE high-speed Internet, it can run the Java version of Opera but it also has a decent built-in browser, and is fully supported by iSync. And it's tiny.

    Okay, Apple... that's your yardstick. Come up with somethings significantly better. I know you can do it.

    -Aaron-





    2011 calendar wallpaper. APRIL 2011 CALENDAR WALLPAPER
  • APRIL 2011 CALENDAR WALLPAPER



  • gnasher729
    Aug 4, 02:16 PM
    I don't see why Apple would put a mobile chip into the iMac. I bought one for my work around a month ago and yes, its portable but not that portable,

    Well, there is a portable chip in it right now...

    Remember, a chip is not "portable" because it is less heavy, but because it takes less power. Conroe takes twice the power of Meron. There is a heating problem with twice the power in an iMac. I am not saying it cannot be cooled down, but it would be really hard to cool it down without making it louder.





    2011 calendar wallpaper. 2011 calendar wallpaper,
  • 2011 calendar wallpaper,



  • ezekielrage_99
    Aug 4, 10:31 AM
    Personally I hope to see with the Intel change for Apple to update each line every 6 months.





    2011 calendar wallpaper. 2011 calendar wallpaper
  • 2011 calendar wallpaper



  • milo
    May 4, 03:22 PM
    Since when is an operating system an "app"?

    Since when does the App Store have to be limited to selling "apps"?

    The App Store (unless they change things) wouldn't allow that.

    Since this will be the first time they're selling the OS itself via the app store, they most certainly ARE changing things. I find it baffling that people can even imagine a scenario where they do a download like this but make no other changes to their terms or functionality.

    Great... just have to download 3+ gigabytes every time I want to install it.

    Why? You don't have to do that now with apps, right?





    AaronEdwards
    Apr 26, 03:30 PM
    You don't hear about Ferrari and Porsche worrying about their market share. Neither should Apple. Let the other guys squabble in the lower end of the market leaving Apple to continue to deliver a premium product and user experience.

    Fiat owns 85% of Ferrari.
    Volkswagen owns 49.9% of Porsche.





    oliversl
    Apr 26, 04:25 PM
    RIM is going down, in 2011 Apple must release the iPhone on Sprint and T-Mobile, then in 2012 launch the iPhone 5 World Edition and take over the world. They may need to build a few new factories too for the iPhone mini.





    applesith
    Apr 26, 02:20 PM
    Apple should have to keep working hard to keep customers. Stay innovative Steve and company!





    Moyank24
    May 5, 05:53 PM
    And leave out the, uhhh, nether regions. No Mordor Mountain Oysters for me.

    What do you think you've been eating for dinner every night for the last 10 years? You love those Mordor Mountain Oysters. :D





    Benjy91
    Mar 28, 09:53 AM
    So your attitude is "if I can't have it, I don't want anyone to have it."?

    Whether it comes out or not, you won't be getting one. So why would it matter either way?

    Did I say that I don't want people to have a new phone? Im just not disappointed there isn't any new ones announced, and relieved I wont have to fork out for one at full price from Apple, and instead get a subsidized one from my Network.

    And in honesty im not surprised, the specs of the iPhone 4 are still plenty (Could only do with larger storage options).
    I think it's too soon for a Dual-Core A5 iPhone, with an 8MP Camera and full 1080p recording, which will probably be what the next one will have.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment