Even though we're not ready to get a replacement for Maguire yet....
And I know that Peter has said "not till we get back from our Labor Day Cruise" ...
And I know that Peter has said "never ever again a dog that is a schnauzer mix ...
And I've never had a desire to have a female dog ...
Sunshine is a 3 yr old, 25lb Schnoodle girl. She loves meeting people and loves her walks. She walks great on a leash and will greet everyone she meets with a wagging tail. Sunshine is a cuddler as well. She will jump on the sofa when invited and scoot over so her head is in your lap and paw on your leg.
Sunshine will sit when you ask her to and will give you gentle kisses if you let her. She is a happy, gentle dog. She is having her heartworm treatment now, but will be ready for a home in late May. You can apply now to adopt her and come meet her. She is vaccinated, microchipped, and spayed. Her adoption donation is $xxx.
But ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment