We had a nice evening last night, went out for a quick bite, Peter took a nap from 7-8pm, I did some things around the condo while he watched the Cubs game on ESPN.
It was nothing out of the ordinary, and at the end of the evening, about 10:45p I took out Maguire, set the table for breakfast, and while measuring out the coffee I heard the song "Let's go Cubs". Because I never heard that song before, I asked "What's that song? And what's it all about?"
Peter replied that the Cubs won and it must be something they play at Wrigley whenever there's a win. And he further said that the fans were raising "W" flags. Again, that must be something they do at Wrigley.
I casually mentioned that I never heard that song before. Peter's response: There's a reason for it.
Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment