Saturday, May 14, 2011

world map continents labeled

world map continents labeled. Awallpaper,world maplabeled
  • Awallpaper,world maplabeled



  • Erasmus
    Sep 11, 06:09 AM
    Not naming names, but I find it funny how everyone suddenly becomes an engineer.:rolleyes:

    Who said anything about suddenly?

    I, with all of my first year Aeronautical Engineering Uni experience say a Mini Mac Pro is possible. :D :cool:

    I think it would be really cool if it had support for a kentsfield or conroe if it's possible, as well as future support as well. It should also have four RAM slots. Two Hard Drive bays, and two PCI Extreme slots. All for under 2 grand Australian currency, so I can buy a 23" screen and a Macbook for about AU$5G, and I'll be one very happy, and very poor individual.

    Four cores would be fantastic for working with Matlab for Uni.





    world map continents labeled. blank world map continents and
  • blank world map continents and



  • relimw
    Sep 26, 11:31 AM
    PC Mag (http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,2020631,00.asp)
    At an event in New York on Tuesday, Nokia announced the new Nokia N75, a flip phone that syncs with Windows Media Player, plays MPEG-4 videos in full screen mode, and connects to Cingular's high-speed network. Targeted straight at the North American market, it's a shoo-in to be a high end media phone on Cingular for Christmas.





    world map continents labeled. world map continents and
  • world map continents and



  • habermas
    Mar 23, 04:30 PM
    What's the idea of DUI checkpoints anyway? Can't police officers just pull over drivers they suspect of DUI if they catch them while on regular patrol? That's how it works here at least. Much less predictable and it negates the utility of the apps in question..





    world map continents labeled. Labeled World Map Lesson Plan
  • Labeled World Map Lesson Plan



  • BrianMojo
    Aug 31, 01:13 PM
    Everyone ASSUMES they will make these DVDs available via MP4. Who's to say they dont offer up an ISO file that is the FULL DVD (extra's and all)? Maybe even the full DVD encoded in MP4.

    DVD menus as they exist today would be impossible to read on an iPod screen. So there's one reason why, not to mention the fact that it's too complicated to seem 'Apple-like'.





    world map continents labeled. world map continents labeled.
  • world map continents labeled.



  • Silencio
    Oct 12, 01:18 PM
    I'll probably come of sounding like a jerk and opening a HUGE can of worms with this, BUT...

    I'm glad somebody else was thinking what I was thinking! Why do we constantly have to place a line between men and women, black and white, American and everyone else. If we actually want equality and unity and all those wonderful things, I think it's about time we stop dilineating between groups of people.

    It can't be both ways... if women/minorities want equality in the work place, or government, or in society as a whole, there can't also be inequality in the world when it comes to things like this... men and women, black and white, straight and gay - they have to be equal across the board, or not at all. We can't have it both ways.

    Maybe because all across the globe, women and children are hugely disadvantaged economically and socially in comparison to men? People who need more help should get more help. People who don't need help shouldn't complain about it. As much as I want it to happen, "equality" is never going to happen in this world, at least the way it's currently structured.

    "Empathy" is a four-letter word in America, sadly.





    world map continents labeled. WORLD MAP CONTINENTS LABELED
  • WORLD MAP CONTINENTS LABELED



  • amols
    Jul 14, 02:11 PM
    Whoa!! I feel a lot better that MBP is not getting CPU upgrade anytime soon. I don't want my month-old MBP getting obsolete in another month.





    world map continents labeled. blank world map continents and
  • blank world map continents and



  • bchreng
    May 3, 01:45 PM
    GPU - Are you graphic editing? I don't think any of the games on the Mac really tax the GPU yet. I'd say no.

    If allows me to run Starcraft 2 at the insanely high native resolution with all the details set to high at 60 fps, I'd spring for it.





    world map continents labeled. continents page World+map+
  • continents page World+map+



  • ghostlines
    Mar 23, 04:29 PM
    Pull these apps? That's a little drastic if you can use the app to avoid DUI checks you're quite good enough to drive I "think". Or they could give the developers the option to just take out that feature and leave the rest.





    world map continents labeled. World+map+continents+and+
  • World+map+continents+and+



  • Full of Win
    Mar 30, 11:27 AM
    App may be generic, but does that also make App Store generic ?





    world map continents labeled. world map continents labeled.
  • world map continents labeled.



  • Amazing Iceman
    Apr 4, 12:10 PM
    Why did they say "went bad"? As robberies go killing the robber is about as good as it gets.

    It was either the guard or the robber, and if the robber wins, other innocent people may get shot too. You may not understand it, unless it happened to someone close to you.

    If the robber had a gun, he planned to use it if necessary. He was not going to have any consideration for whoever he shoots, as long as he could get away with his crime.





    world map continents labeled. Continentsworld map
  • Continentsworld map



  • HaiRy
    Apr 25, 01:00 PM
    Hilarious to all those people who jumped on the THUNDERBOLT bandwagon. No thunderbolt devices yet and they have the hideous old case design.

    :rolleyes:

    That's just idiotic. I upgraded from a 2006 MB to a 2011 15" i7, to say I'm satisfied is an understatement. Hideous it is not even near - I've played with the new designs before but nothing comes close to it sitting on your desk.

    You're getting all pissy over something that's just a rumour and you don't even know if you're going to like it or not!





    world map continents labeled. world map continents and
  • world map continents and



  • Meandmunch
    Mar 22, 02:46 PM
    Call me spoiled by all things thin, I think the iMac is looking pretty chunky these days. Not sure why it isn't significantly thinner than it is. The next time they do update the form factor it should essentially look like a giant first gen iPad.





    world map continents labeled. world map continents and
  • world map continents and



  • 0815
    Apr 22, 07:57 AM
    You'll go nutz in couple decades when our CPU's aren't even in our homes anymore. Start to get used to the idea of "cloud" slowly :)

    Back to the seventies - history repeats itself :eek:

    My favorite is the dropbox cloud approach, which is a nice hybrid: I have everything local but I have it accessible in the cloud and synced to all the machines I care about. (Won't work for my music lib since too big) ... but while we have no affordable fast internet everywhere, this is the solution of my choice. That way I can work on the local data while 'offline' and it syncs back to the cloud once I am online again.

    Nice to see that Apple is putting out a solution that will work for my music lib, and I hope it is a similar hybrid approach. I just hope it is true that it allows to add music not purchased in the iTunes Store ... I have tons of CDs that I ripped into my iTunes library (I was buying CDs since they day CDs came out in the last century and have a quite big collection).





    world map continents labeled. world map continents labeled.
  • world map continents labeled.



  • bedifferent
    May 4, 03:38 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    What has Apple done since the iPhone:

    snip

    I think I covered enough :)
    __________________

    u mad bro?

    Seriously though. Most of that is just you being angry at apple. It has nothing to do with the Mac Pro. At all. Not including a blu-ray drive is a FAR bigger nuisance to consumers than it is to professional users, yet you list it because, what? You're angry?

    Apple has no reason to discontinue the Mac Pro.

    No "bro," not mad at all, are you? There are more important things in the world to be mad about. Was just agreeing with another members comments. Don't want to discuss it further as it seems to be making others mad that I expressed my opinion. My apologies.

    And yes, most of my comments are in regard to professional users. It is rather frustrating that new users to Apple who came onboard with the iPhone and iOS, etc get upset with users who carried Apple through the many years they were borderline bankrupt before Jobs returned. Most don't even know what RI means or the difference bet IPS and S-IPS panels or that graphic designers almost always use hoods with non-antiglare displays as anti-glare disperses the pixels making fine editing difficult.

    My only point now is that Apple has dropped us, prosumers, for the masses of Soccer mom's and fashionista's with iPhones, iMacs and iPads. Funny how even Annie Leibovitz has left Apple systems due to this and that many in the film industry who invested thousands in Apple pro apps and hardware have switched platforms.

    However, this isn't a topic a lot of the newbies know or understand, so instead of discussing it civilly they get obnoxious and defensive.

    PS when did I state that Apple may discontinue the Mac Pro? I stated their focus has shifted, you're over reaching and reading emotions that don't exist in my comment(s).





    world map continents labeled. continents+labeled
  • continents+labeled



  • citizenzen
    Apr 10, 11:17 AM
    Population does count.

    How?

    Wouldn't a greater population create more demand for a product?

    If population is such an issue, how is China able to succeed?





    world map continents labeled. world map continents and
  • world map continents and



  • Vegasman
    Apr 19, 08:58 AM
    I agree. Sometimes I think this kind of lawsuits are a stretch and a bit silly, but not this time. When there's confusion even to me as a geek after a quick glance on these smarthpones, I have to agree that it's gone too far.

    For me all phone look relatively the same at a glace so I always look at the buttons first.

    1 button - Apple
    4 buttons - Android
    3 button - Windows Phone

    Then I look for a logo to differentiate further.





    world map continents labeled. World+map+continents+and+
  • World+map+continents+and+



  • !� V �!
    Apr 30, 06:39 PM
    Except for the fact you missed the golden age of computing. ;) Telix and a 2400 baud modem was a far superior experience to this Internet crap. Long live Codepage 437 graphics. With only 16 colors to choose from, no one needed a calibrated monitor :

    http://www.penguinpetes.com/images/BBS_art/ANSI/Dust_n_Bones.jpg

    That was my computer screen. I used to own an Atari and had a Sony Trinitron for a gaming display. Though for some reason I still feel privileged. :D





    world map continents labeled. lank world map outline
  • lank world map outline



  • BRLawyer
    Apr 30, 06:19 PM
    I understand where you are coming from. With your feet planted in set in concrete, unable to fathom future developments based on the experimental or high-end tech of the day, the Blu-Ray seems endlessly of value. Much like the tape reels of the 60s.

    The BluRay is going away for one very specific reason: mechanical. By 2016 the flash memory chips for 50gb will probably be so everyday and cheap that bulky, mechanical BluRay will seem awkward. By 2019 I'd bet you can store several times more than a BluRay on medium-priced thumb-drive.

    Proof? Look back 6 years when a 1gb thumb-drive was a huge chunk of cash. Look back 10 years when a 512MB thumb-drive was almost prohibitive to buy. The future is non-mechanical.

    Absolutely right, as I have demonstrated this over and over again in previous posts. BR (and not BD as Sony wants you to have it) is dead in the water.

    Not only for "mechanical" reasons, but first and foremost for the simple fact that it brings little added value over DVD (contrary to what happened between VHS and DVD back in the day). DVD in both industrialized and developing markets is still KING; just look at the shelves of electronics stores.

    Apple is more than wise to keep its distance from the BR crap.





    world map continents labeled. world map continents and
  • world map continents and



  • GoodWatch
    May 3, 02:23 PM
    Nice pieces of kit. Would this put the top of the line iMacs in the realm of professional photographers who have to do a lot of post processing? Or is the monitor not up to scratch for that? I can see huge external RAID arrays equipped with Thunderbolt to cater for the safe storage of large amounts of RAW files :D





    cube
    Apr 22, 11:35 AM
    It should be a dual-core Llano, not Sandy Bridge.





    Chundles
    Oct 12, 01:43 PM
    Except that ColorWare paints the products (AFAIK). A red iPod nano from Apple would be red anodized, not red painted.

    Yeah, I posted that earlier - I want the proper matte anodised finish. But RED, not that trendy pinkish colour that's going around at the moment. Proper, primary RED.





    iamrawr
    Apr 25, 02:38 PM
    dooo iittt!!! :D so excited to get my next mbp 3-5 years from now.





    Shotglass
    Sep 12, 02:42 PM
    This is it, I'm getting one. Or I hold out and wait. The thought still roams my mind that they dropped it by 50$ to make room for a 300$ fullscreen video iPod. So I'll hold out. If there's no touchscreen, fullscreen, w/e iPod, I'll get this one plus dock.





    JAT
    Mar 30, 12:16 PM
    Just seen on Mashable that Apple is now releasing a new iPod touch aimed at children. Now the Catholic church is suing Apple because they are naming this new device iTouch Kids. :eek:

    Does stupidity really improve people's day? I don't get it.

    "I felt like **** yesterday, but then I said something that lowered my IQ 10 points and just cheered myself up!" Ok.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment