Saturday, May 14, 2011

miley cyrus 2011 fat

miley cyrus 2011 fat. miley cyrus 2011 grammys
  • miley cyrus 2011 grammys



  • Flowbee
    Aug 3, 10:34 PM
    The iMac and MacBook Pro, most likely. It would better differentiate the MBP from the MacBook.





    miley cyrus 2011 fat. Miley Cyrus was recently seen
  • Miley Cyrus was recently seen



  • aswitcher
    Aug 7, 02:28 PM
    Hmm... Cinema displays also got a bump.

    20" ACD
    Brightness: 250 cd/m2 -> 300 cd/m2
    Contrast Ratio: 400:1 -> 700:1

    23" ACD
    Brightness: 270 cd/m2 -> 400 cd/m2
    Contrast Ratio: 400:1 -> 700:1

    Oww.I saw the rpice drop but not the spec boost. I thought Apple was trying to clear older stock but now I think this is the new monitor and we caren't going to see one with an iSight built in. New iSight maybe...





    miley cyrus 2011 fat. miley cyrus haircut short 2011
  • miley cyrus haircut short 2011



  • ChrisA
    Apr 21, 08:45 PM
    I hope this is true because I'd like to replace my going-on 4 year-old PC with a Mac Pro at some point, but the current case just won't fit in the IKEA wardrobe I'm using as a workstation. It sounds like this new Mac Pro would be smaller than my existing PC. Yea Apple!

    Replacing the desk make add 5% to the total cost of the new computer





    miley cyrus 2011 fat. rose has abreaking news-miley
  • rose has abreaking news-miley



  • -aggie-
    May 5, 12:37 PM
    Jorah, I'm not certain we are going to be able to follow the "Leave No Man Behind" SEAL philosophy ad infinitum as there will eventually be too many to carry and too few to carry them.

    And just so you know, I believe it is Beatrice who is reputed to be a sandwich maker extraordinaire. I for one, have no first hand knowledge unfortunately.

    Thou incessant need for sandwiches tis why thou dost not �get lucky."





    miley cyrus 2011 fat. miley cyrus 2011 pictures.
  • miley cyrus 2011 pictures.



  • Coolerking
    Sep 11, 01:05 PM
    ...or back to school rush

    We'll find out tomorrow

    BTW...what is the high end Merom processor? Is there a lower end processor? If there is the higher, faster one would go into the MBP while the lower end C2D is in the MB so you still have a discrepancy that warrants a higher price point.

    :cool:





    miley cyrus 2011 fat. with Miley+cyrus+2011+fat
  • with Miley+cyrus+2011+fat



  • iDemiurge
    Apr 23, 05:49 PM
    Doesn't OS X already support displays up to 2560x1600? Afaik that was the resolution of Apple's own (now discontinued) 30" display and the resolution of most, if not all, 30" displays available at the moment. 3200x2000 is nothing but the next rung on the ladder. This is just Apple future-proofing their OS a bit. If they release anything in the short term it will most likely be a big-ass iMac or a bigger Apple Display, NOT a laptop running that resolution. Just saying...





    miley cyrus 2011 fat. leaked 2011. miley cyrus
  • leaked 2011. miley cyrus



  • tstreete
    Nov 5, 12:51 PM
    Has anyone tested the unit with Navigon? That would be the only reason I would buy it.
    Also, with Google coming up with a free turn-by-turn navigation app... what will happen with the ones we have to pay for?

    Haven't tried it with Navigon, but I have tried it with Google Maps, MotionX GPS lite, and G-Map east, and they all work fine (i.e., using the TomTom mount's gps, not the iphone's internal one), so I can't think of a reason why Navigon wouldn't work.





    miley cyrus 2011 fat. On March 29 Miley Cyrus
  • On March 29 Miley Cyrus



  • fyre57lp
    Nov 3, 09:28 AM
    I got mine yesterday and LOVE it. Navigon app + TomTom car kit = win.





    miley cyrus 2011 fat. miley cyrus hair 2011. miley
  • miley cyrus hair 2011. miley



  • mabaker
    Apr 25, 09:02 AM
    Google servers are receiving every single bit of tracking info. Apple’s servers don’t. As easy. Let’s not forget this big picture here.


    Besides if you encrypt your backup, nothing can happen. Thank you, have a good day.





    miley cyrus 2011 fat. Miley+cyrus+modeling+2011
  • Miley+cyrus+modeling+2011



  • Evergreen
    Aug 7, 08:05 PM
    Is it liquid cooled?





    miley cyrus 2011 fat. Miley Cyrus have big, fat
  • Miley Cyrus have big, fat



  • kre62
    Apr 18, 04:13 PM
    Call me crazy, but I think this might lend creedence to the thought that iPhone 5 will come out this summer...

    How are these connected?

    Well I've been thinking that Apple really wants to show the world, investors, etc, that it can still keep secrets after the i4 debacle last year. I think its possible they have changed suppliers in an atempt to stop the leaks. They might also be fueling the disinformation campaign that puts the 5 in October.

    The fact that they are now suing Samsung, and waited this long, might give validity to this theory, as they did not want to sue them while Sammy was still a key supplier for them.

    Something to think about.





    miley cyrus 2011 fat. miley cyrus 2011 hair colour.
  • miley cyrus 2011 hair colour.



  • dernhelm
    Nov 22, 05:03 AM
    Hasen't Apple been working on the iPhone for "a few years" at least?

    No, the rumor mill has been grinding on the iPhone for several years. Apple hasn't necessarily been working on it for that long.





    miley cyrus 2011 fat. MILEY CYRUS PICTURES OF 2011
  • MILEY CYRUS PICTURES OF 2011



  • bella92108
    Apr 5, 02:21 PM
    Yes they can. There is no protection under law for making money off the ineptitude of other companies. Apple is entitled, and expected to fix bugs. When those bugs get fixed, an avenue for jail breaking gets closed. Companies that see their revenue stream dry up are just screwed. That's life.

    Jail breaking happens because Apple screwed the pooch on security. That's all.

    Much of it is the automatic association that "jailbreak = pirated apps" which for many of us is not the case. I have spent $52 on apps in the last 3 weeks of having iPad... they're making a killing off me. Even with all of the apps I have, I can't stand looking at the device's home screen with an inch of space between each app, and it drives me nuts that I am limited to how many icons i can put in each folder. IF I can't jailbreak this thing in the next week, it's going back to the store, and I'll buy the Xoom. It solves all the issues. Would rather stay with Apple because the hardware is so much better than android, but I have to be realistic, software is what makes any device (hence why I like my Mac so much)





    miley cyrus 2011 fat. new miley cyrus pictures 2011.
  • new miley cyrus pictures 2011.



  • MacsRgr8
    Sep 15, 06:19 PM
    GeekLaw: A) That phrase above shall be banned for a period of at least 2 years, at whence time it shall be deemed cool and retro when used in reference to overdue product announcements. B) The phrase shall only refer to products which have not been refreshed for over 1 year. (Servers excluded).


    LOL.

    I absolutely love the phrase: "PowerBook G5 next Tuesday".
    It will certainly become a classic remark to us MacRumor's folk. Like Cold Fusion, or Time Travel, it will stand for "the unreachable, the unproducable, never to be achieved by mankind". :D

    So, let's not ban this phrase, it should be imprinted in a tombstone with golden letters. We know Apple tried... but they couldn't achieve it... now that is something not often heard.





    miley cyrus 2011 fat. HOW OLD IS MILEY CYRUS IN 2011
  • HOW OLD IS MILEY CYRUS IN 2011



  • puuukeey
    Jul 30, 12:28 PM
    If apple can make it so that cellphones don't suck the user into a void where s/he unaware that they are pissing the living ***** out of everyone around them, well then they are TRUE gods





    miley cyrus 2011 fat. fat just Miley+cyrus+work+
  • fat just Miley+cyrus+work+



  • koobcamuk
    Apr 25, 09:51 AM
    Yeah, who really cares if someone can see where you've been anyway, unless you are cheating on your wife or have committed a crime. And in the latter case, this information is available from the cell company anyway via a court order.

    Yeah, you're right. We should all be geo-tagged from birth and have cameras implanted in our eyes so that the Government can catch bad people. We have nothing to hide, afterall.





    miley cyrus 2011 fat. Miley Cyrus 2011
  • Miley Cyrus 2011



  • mambodancer
    Mar 27, 09:16 AM
    I didnt realize a release date was set:cool:

    It wasn't. This is just a made up story.

    In fact, I have it on good authority that there most definitely will not be an iPad 3 released until next year. It comes from the same person that makes this other stuff up.

    Actually, given the supply constraints of just display parts (which impact all manufacturers), the popularity of the existing iPad 2 and the indications that Apple may start paying its suppliers more for parts to insure it can manufacture existing product, there is no reason for Apple to come out with an iPad 3 this year. That's just made up BS.





    miley cyrus 2011 fat. Miley Cyrus 2011
  • Miley Cyrus 2011



  • darbus69
    May 4, 03:58 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

    I for one prefer a puter sans all moving parts anyway, reason why I use my iPhone as my computer 90% of the time. let's not just talk of paperless, let's do it-save trees for national parks and optical and hdd resources for some other useful purposes. I sold my car and ride a bike, live local...





    miley cyrus 2011 fat. sienna miller 2011 hair.
  • sienna miller 2011 hair.



  • gadget123
    Apr 20, 02:03 PM
    They don't have to do squat really. They can just call it the iPhone 5 and people would still buy it if it only had a slightly better camera in it.

    Well exactly the 3G > 3GS update was minor so the 4/5 will be too.

    Anybody expecting a total redesign in Iphone 5 may feel let down. Many people prefer the Iphone 4 design and I'd rather not see them go back to the older design.





    GregA
    Nov 28, 03:16 PM
    Of course this so called tablet could be several different things � a true video iPod, a supered up remote, a UMCP based micro mac. I just find it fun to speculate based on the info at hand:)
    Absolutely. :)

    That was why I asked... you were speculating on a full Mac, but in a tablet form. In contrast to a new (and cheaper) device in tablet form (which might appeal to me).

    Apple has the mind share and technology to create any new products which fit somewhere between iPods and Macs. The iTV is an excellent example. Will they release some form of Tablet? I think a MacTablet will experience similar popularity to existing tablets. As such, I think a Tablet-Pod (or iTablet or iPad or something) is more likely from Apple and opens more possibilities... I'm not confident they'll release anything SOON though :)





    Wayfarer
    Mar 30, 08:30 PM
    iCal has been visually overhauled to look like the iPad version

    Very nice! I feel iCal was looking rather bland and needed some oomph.





    heisetax
    Aug 2, 04:47 PM
    Why is everyone so convinced that there will be significant updates to the Cinema Displays? Remember how long the non-Alu plastic displays were out? It must have been five years, while the Alu displays have been out for less then two years.

    I can't see Apple making a bigger screen then 30" for desktop use. And if they were to, it would be for a multimedia center type thing, which not only is unlikely, but would never be released at WWDC. As a 30" display owner, theres no way a screen larger then 30" would be a feasible desktop display. Besides, anything larger then 30" is just too niche of a market.

    Regarding a built-in iSight, I think the Pro market is just the wrong market for that. Apple has to be aware of its market, and b/c of security reasons, cameras just aren't feasible at this point.

    Hell, who knows, I'm probably 100% wrong :p.

    Edit: Perhaps Apple will just bump the display to be HDCP compliant. HDMI is pretty much the same as DVI, for everyone who doesn't know ;).


    I agree with you that the 30" display is big. I disagree with you about any larger display as being too big. It may be for you but not for others. When I first starting using my 30" display besides my 23" display I thought it was big. Using it with my 17" PowerBook even makes it seem bigger. But the only thing that could hold me back from purchasing a larger display would be the need of purchasing a new computer to be able to use 2 larger screens at the same time. My 17" PowerBook can only use one. My MDD PowerMac can only use one. But that is really a different question.

    Many people seem to have tunnel vision when they use their computers & are or at least think they are happy with one 15" display. Others can see the need & usefulness of a larger display. At least you use a 30". But if Apple would have come out with a 32", 35" or larger display instead would you have purchased it the same as you did your 30" model? Then it would take a 40" or 45" display to be too larger.

    With DualLink only able to support 3840 X 2400 & Single Link only able to support up to 1920 X 1200, there will be a natural size limitation until one of the new systems come around. The need probably isn't there yet, but a couple more size and/or reolution increases would change all of that.

    How long do you think it will be before someone else says that his 45" display is all the larger anyone would ever need, so why make one larger? Whan I sold computers many thought that the 17" CRT was too larger, why go larger than 15"?

    Bill the TaxMan





    dukebound85
    Apr 10, 12:14 PM
    I agree with I student UK using the constraints of / makes it rather ambiguos (did I spell that right) as I originally read it. I believed the 2(9+3) to be in the denominator in which case the answer is clearly 2

    You can't assume that 2(9+3) is under the denominator

    They way it is explicitly written is interpreted to be (48/2)*(9+3)





    NY Guitarist
    Apr 21, 03:53 PM
    And how do you operate it? A server can be accessed from a workstation but a Mac Pro IS a workstation, it's not a server. It's not a logical step. I have a professional photographer in the family, with a Mac Pro. He needs to load his RAWs onto his Mac for post processing. How to do this if that Mac is in another room, in a rack :confused: Very inconvenient if you ask me.

    Who said in another room? Sure if you want to operate it as a remote server, but workstations can very much benefit from being rack mountable.

    I have a friend that shoots stills while being tethered to his Mac Pro. It is on a rolling standard rackmount cart but takes up a huge amount of space on it because it is too tall to lay on its side.

    When he's done he rolls the cart into his edit room.

    I know of other people who use Mac Pro on film shoots to offload video files from cameras and make backups, on the set. They arrive with carts and roll them around as needed. They say the same thing, "I wish it was rackmountable".



    No comments:

    Post a Comment