Sunday, May 8, 2011

jaden smith karate kid

jaden smith karate kid. Jaden Smith and Will Smith to
  • Jaden Smith and Will Smith to



  • devman
    Sep 26, 09:26 AM
    Yeah, but not if it's locked. I had to call up my provider and beg for my unlock code so that I could use *my* phone in Asia, and then they said yes, and never sent it to me. Call them back, and...well..rinse, repeat.

    What about people like me who travel a lot and want to pop in SIM cards in other places? I'm sick and tired of the U.S. market and all of its stupid contract / vendor lock-in ********.

    Pity to see Apple on that bandwagon; I hope they just sell the phone in the Apple Store unlocked, and let us choose the carrier we want.

    I had no trouble getting an unlock code from Cingular for a SLVR I bought from them. Here's pix I just took showing it in use back home on the Telstra network.





    jaden smith karate kid. Actor Jaden Smith attends quot;The
  • Actor Jaden Smith attends quot;The



  • zap2
    Apr 10, 09:11 PM
    you guys do realize gas is like 9 dollars a gallon in europe right?

    Well with a minimum wage of 19 bucks I imagine it is not as much of any issue as it is in America. Plus European countries aren't nearly the size of the United States, so driving is done less.(also likely one of the reasons for less drinking and driving accidents and deaths...along with being introduced to drinking at a younger age in most countries there)





    jaden smith karate kid. Jaden will
  • Jaden will



  • TheKrillr
    Aug 28, 04:11 PM
    So order it.

    I was talking about people who buy a machine and immediately consider returning it.

    Speaking of returns, is there a possibility of buying the machine and if they don't auto-upgrade me to the new one, return it and buy a new one?





    jaden smith karate kid. karate-kid-jaden-smith-poster
  • karate-kid-jaden-smith-poster



  • shervieux
    Apr 23, 05:30 PM
    That's what's going to happen, I'm sure of it. And I'm honestly kind of impressed that the MacBook Pro still doesn't give you an option to buy one without a DVD drive; I have a 2011 MBP and I swear, it doesn't get any use whatsoever. Apple's obsession with using every square millimeter of space on a portable device apparently ends when it comes to optical disk drives on MBPs.

    I'd much rather have additional battery life. QC i7s eat battery for breakfast, even Sandy Bridge.

    Normally, I would say I could go either way with the optical drive. But lately, I have been having to burn a lot of CD's and DVD's for people. I would be willing to give up the optical drive for a second hard drive in a MBP. I would want a thunderbolt quad core with 4gb ram. I need a min of 750gb in hard drive space.

    If the price of SSD was not so high, I would look into an AIR. A 13-inch quad core air with 4gb ram would be sweet. I just priced out what I would need in an AIR (but drive still too small) and it comes to the price of just getting a MBP.





    jaden smith karate kid. JADEN SMITH ACCEPTS AWARD AT
  • JADEN SMITH ACCEPTS AWARD AT



  • retroactiv
    Mar 29, 11:45 AM
    He means CUT and paste hence the caps. Not copy. i.e. The text you select is both deleted and copied to the clipboard. I use it a lot myself in Windows and do miss it in OSX. Also allows you to easily move files around by CUT and pasting them :D

    Exactly. You should be able to CUT a file and move it. I bought an app in the Mac App Store that does just that...

    Should be built in.

    That other thing that sucks in the folder view. I want folders first in A to Z, then files A to Z like in Windows... Not a default option....





    jaden smith karate kid. Nov 11 2008Jaden Smith is the
  • Nov 11 2008Jaden Smith is the



  • mwayne85
    Apr 22, 04:42 PM
    Apple should produce a really light and small MacBook Air: 400 to 600 g and 7-inches. The Mac in your pocket. Always.

    Apple would have to sacrifice the full-size keyboard and probably the trackpad... and according to Steve, "These are areas that you do not want to sacrifice." Making them smaller would be borderline useless.





    jaden smith karate kid. in the new Karate Kid,
  • in the new Karate Kid,



  • aegisdesign
    Sep 10, 04:55 PM
    I remember back in the 2nd half of the 90's, HP came out with the dual Pentium II processor configuration, which only ran on NT. At the time I was administering a new Sparc network and we had a Sun 690MP with 4 ultra-Sparc processors. I thought is was cool that MS PC's had moved to multiple processors.

    However, I was disappointed to learn that the 2nd processor could be only be used for little more than a coprocessor. So, I did some reading about the relationship of the Bus design, processor architecture and the OS. It made me appreciate Sparc a lot more.

    That's bollocks.

    Both processors on Windows NT going back as far as NT3.1 at least will run at full speed, share tasks between them if threaded or just run one task on each.

    There was even a hack to have the Explorer (the equivalent of Finder) run multithreaded that sped things up on multi-cpu machines. I've almost always tried to have multi-CPU desktop machines even if that meant a little slower for each CPU. Back in 97-98 my favourite machine was a dual Celeron 366 overclocked to 550Mhz each. Each CPU was about $80. It creamed boxes costing much more but was also really smooth to use since there was also a spare CPU quite often to keep things ticking along whilst CPU1 was tied up.





    jaden smith karate kid. The-karate-kid-jaden-smith-
  • The-karate-kid-jaden-smith-



  • ten-oak-druid
    Apr 4, 11:51 AM
    If you read the linked article you will see that the guard exchanged gunfire with the 2 male suspects. It's not excessive to try to save your own life...

    It still must feel bad knowing you killed someone. I mean the intention was likely to wound to remove the threat rather than kill. Even if all was justified, the guard will likely need counseling or time to get over it. If he actually enjoyed it then he's in the wrong line of work.





    jaden smith karate kid. Jackie Chan amp; Jaden Smith
  • Jackie Chan amp; Jaden Smith



  • zap2
    Apr 10, 06:48 PM
    How?

    Wouldn't a greater population create more demand for a product?

    If population is such an issue, how is China able to succeed?

    Sometimes, I don't buy bigger populations means anything, but in this case, I buy it....first off, we have more people, which means more viewpoints, more people who have to agree in congress to do ANYTHING about it, 2nd off, our policies have to be effective to a larger degree.

    Say we both have the same unemployment rate,the Sweeden help 50% of the unemployed and we do the same. Sweeden has X unemployed, we'd have 33.3X unemployed, so they have way few less people who would be unhappy and move to do anything. We'd still have a tons of unemployed. The 2nd point is more related to unemployment in general then wage issues specifically.

    I'm not saying all our issues with pay are due only to our size, but it does effect how we need to function.





    jaden smith karate kid. The Karate Kid was produced by
  • The Karate Kid was produced by



  • EagerDragon
    Sep 4, 08:16 PM
    If you're like me, you don't have your Mac right next to your TV. Not only would I have to string a DVI/HDMI cable aaaall the way across the room, I would also have to get an equally long digital audio cable. Probably end up costing about the same as a video AirPort Express (if they keep the prices the same) but with the added hassle of getting those cables across the room.

    This would be a lot less expensive than buying a Mac mini, especially if you already have a powerful desktop just waiting to play some HD videos...

    I see your point but I do not yet see HD over 802.11g. Maybe with some new codex and some decoding on the device, but I still don't think so. Come on Apple make a believer out of me.





    jaden smith karate kid. Jaden Smith - quot;The Karate Kidquot;
  • Jaden Smith - quot;The Karate Kidquot;



  • Some_Big_Spoon
    Sep 10, 11:22 PM
    I'm still taken aback by Sun doing what Intel's doing now, but doing it 8-10 years ago. What the heck happened to SUN?

    Were you reading propaganda from Sun, or something from an unbiased source?

    The P6 systems that you're talking about in the mid '90s were very similar in architecture to today's Intel systems.

    The P6 systems had a shared FSB, so memory bandwidth was shared by the two processors. The SPARC systems usually had a crossbar switch, so that in theory each CPU had a private memory path. (The Woodcrest systems have an FSB per socket, to a shared memory controller.)

    While the crossbar really shined when you had 32, 64 or more processors with many, many GiB of RAM - for a dual CPU system it really wasn't worth the cost.

    Woodcrest, the PPC G5, and AMD aren't using crossbar memory controllers today....





    jaden smith karate kid. Jaden Smith is “The Next
  • Jaden Smith is “The Next



  • gkhaldi
    Sep 14, 05:15 AM
    When i just went to MR, and this popped up, I almost had a heart attack. wallet ready before the story eved loaded. I was quite dissapointed. i am waiting for this SO much. this is the one device i would bu at the drop of a hat

    andreas

    Ditto :p





    jaden smith karate kid. I love Jaden Smith thanks
  • I love Jaden Smith thanks



  • ditzy
    Mar 22, 07:25 PM
    Sounds like you'd be interested in a nice Windows7 machine. Enjoy. :rolleyes:

    Seriously I am an apple fangirl, but this response embarrassed me. If in the future apple start offering 24 and 30 inch models, will you take back this statement.





    jaden smith karate kid. The Karate Kid (2010) With
  • The Karate Kid (2010) With



  • Erwin-Br
    Apr 19, 07:21 AM
    But then they'd have been hammered with 2 law-suits, and then lost their 2nd biggest customer. Thats financial suicide, Apple would find someone else for parts.

    4% doesn't sound like financial suicide to me. Though I do believe that Samsung would probably try to avoid losing that 4%.

    Apple would probably find someone else for parts, but the question is if the quality/price would be the same. If I was a parts manufacturer, I would take advantage of this, knowing Apple is in desperate need of new parts. Cha-ching!!!!





    jaden smith karate kid. Jaden+smith+karate+kid+
  • Jaden+smith+karate+kid+



  • macintel4me
    Sep 4, 07:05 PM
    I'm confused. Movie downloads for $10?!? What happened to the whole "Jobs is hammered by the movie industry into movie rentals only" ?!? This CANNOT possibly mean renting a movie for $10!! :eek:

    My bet is that it's low-res/iPod quality video for purchase. Apple/Steve Jobs have yet to get into the home theater business. So far it's been the mobile entertainment business only. Movie rentals (or purchase for that matter) at home theater quality is a whole other enchilada.

    Watching 320x240 movie on my 42" plasma would sort of suck and not be competitive as others have metioned. Would I buy a $10 movie to watch on my iPod? mmm....probably a few to keep me entertained on the treadmill and my son entertained on roadtrips.





    jaden smith karate kid. As we all know Jaden has made
  • As we all know Jaden has made



  • Cooknn
    Sep 11, 12:44 PM
    A lot of things have to go right for me to be impressed tomorrow.




    jaden smith karate kid. Jaden Smith
  • Jaden Smith



  • b0x
    Sep 9, 02:57 AM
    I'm thinking Apple might also dump the price of the good old iPod Shuffle to $29 for a 512... They'll sell like hot cakes at that price!





    jaden smith karate kid. Jaden Smith
  • Jaden Smith



  • nick004
    Oct 27, 11:04 AM
    Apple is from California too though! And were not all hippies over here, for the record.

    Sorry, I like to perpetuate stereotypes





    jaden smith karate kid. Will Smith and Jaden Smith
  • Will Smith and Jaden Smith



  • aswitcher
    Sep 6, 03:51 PM
    Ship times on the Airport Extreme have been pushed back 1-3 weeks. Anyone else notice?

    No. iSights are also quit delayed.





    KingCrimson
    Apr 22, 04:25 PM
    I really hope this happens but I have a feeling that it will be hobbled in some way. If it runs from an iTunes master copy of songs then it might preclude people uploading music that has been ripped from CDs or bought somewhere else (like Amazon).

    This. Or songs ripped from Youtube videos. Sorry Apple just lost my business IF it's going to be based on the iTunes-verified master copy.





    jddar
    Mar 22, 01:57 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Wish I could afford to buy a 27-inch one. I got a refund after returning several of the 2009 model for various display issues. I still lust after that computer--aside from those issues, it was by far the best computer I ever owned. I just ordered a new iPad 2. So, I'll likely have to wait for the next incarnation of the iMac. Definitely, soon, I will get another iMac. The iMac and iPad are the perfect combination for my needs.





    Eduardo1971
    Sep 12, 02:45 PM
    As of now, If I rip my Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon Album onto iTunes and put it in my iPOD, there are little gaps in between songs. If you listen to the album on CD, the tracks change, but there are no gaps, one song goes into the next.

    The same could be said for other music, classical music that is multiple movements, but THROUGH composed might have track changes, but lead from one section to the next.

    Kind of a small thing, but a good thing none the less.

    Hooray!!!

    Will the new iPod's handle "gapless playback" automatically from song's in one iTunes library?





    vitaboy
    Aug 24, 12:14 PM
    There's not real precedence since Apple settled. If it had gone to court and Apple lost, then there would be a precedence.

    Actually, I belive the strength of a patent is enforced if a company can show there are valid, paying licensees for it. It make the patent that much harder to overturn.

    This was exactly the tactic Microsoft used when taking a big multi-million dollar license for SCO so-called patent for all things Uni (and Linux).

    Now, SCO's patent claim is even more ridiculous than the Creative patent, and pretty much proven to be so, but Microsoft decided a few million would be worth the cost of helping SCO out because SCO winning would mean Linux losing big time. And we know how Microsoft feels about the Linux threat.

    Basically, the settlement gives Creative the ammunition to go after other makers of music players. It's almost guaranteed that Zune will be hit with a lawsuit because Zune is an even bigger threat to Creative's existence than the iPod was....and a Zune lawsuit would definitely work to Apple's benefit.





    Kingsly
    Oct 27, 12:09 PM
    Grrr. Doesn't greenpeace have something better to deal with, like all these diesel Semi-turcks driving up and down the 5 freeway? Doesn't greenpeace have private jets? Boats? Cars, trucks, etc? Those all pollute the environment far more than a MacBook.

    I think something should be done for the environment. I care deeply for the children in china who get to dismantle toxic products (notice my location? You're speaking to a big human rights activist here). I just think the changes should be made by someone who is sane.


    People don't understand what freedoms truly are. It doesn't mean you get to say and do whatever you want wherever you want - that's anarchy, and anarchy is bad... unless you're the biggest, strongest and most brutal. Freedom of speech really means you can't be jailed or otherwise punished by the government for saying what you want in a pulic arena.
    ... even then there are instances where you can be jailed or cited for saying something outrageously obscene or otherwise dangerous to public health/safety.

    People need to read the constitution (http://www.archives.gov/national-archives-experience/charters/bill_of_rights_transcript.html) more. The rights guaranteed are surprisingly few, and none of them are absolute.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment