Saturday, May 14, 2011

homemade thank you card ideas

homemade thank you card ideas. Make a homemade thank you card
  • Make a homemade thank you card



  • Thunderhawks
    May 1, 06:03 AM
    I swear, this guy never seems happy about anything. I seem to recall him saying this for other product releases... $10 says he'll say it again once the MBA is released.

    If everybody puts him on IGNORE we would be done.





    homemade thank you card ideas. Green Thank You Card
  • Green Thank You Card



  • lvlarkkoenen
    Apr 28, 03:46 PM
    I bet ballmers goal is $5.99 billion profit next quarter.
    :rolleyes:

    In the quarter where Apple will still be selling alot of iPads? And release a new iMac? I highly doubt that would be enough. Let's not forget about Back to School either.

    Also, does anyone think Apple will soon be forced to bail Microsoft out? ;)





    homemade thank you card ideas. Holiday thank you cards are
  • Holiday thank you cards are



  • kevin.rivers
    Jul 14, 10:49 PM
    Whether IMac takes Merom or Conroe, it's still 64 bit. Does anybody have any feeling whether the IMac will be able to handle > 2GB of memory (assuming 2GB dimms are for sale)? That would make me very happy :)

    Thanks,
    Steve

    As far as I know it can handle 2GB+ memory now up to 4GB on the 945G.
    http://www.intel.com/products/chipsets/945g/

    The 945G supports 64-bit, so you can drop in a Merom. So current intel iMacs will do 4GB and 64bit.

    If Apple drops in Merom in the next few months without moving to a new chipset. I am guessing the amount of memory will still be limited by the chipset, at 4GB.

    If Apple goes Merom with a new chipset, or Conroe that will change the ball game.

    So. The last factor is of course cost. 2GB sticks are way too much to be cost effective. I would hope to see the cost come down, once the need for 4GB of memory in a mobile becomes necessary. I don't think it is right now.





    homemade thank you card ideas. Card Stamping Class,
  • Card Stamping Class,



  • maclaptop
    Apr 19, 09:59 PM
    Please come to Korea. Samsung have been doing this illegally for years, often suing the small person to popperdom. No big corporation is good, but when you attach massive corps under the umbrella of a conglomerate, you combine all of that evil into one massive black hole.

    At least Apple try to get to the bottom of suicides and deaths at their factories; at least they have only one core business to protect ruthlessly. Samsung (indeed, the biggest copycat I've seen) are huge pirates (selling fake DVD's/CD's in their grocery stores; rebadging Mercedes, Nissan, etc., cars for their own line; buying out large portions of most newspapers here). Apple's rise to the top has been fettered with bad, but not outright illegal bad to the extent Samsung's has.

    Now we have bad planting a peck on evil.
    I fly internationally for business, with three visits per year to a different division of Samsung.

    Please do not get me wrong, I am not advocating for them.

    I have a full understanding of the business culture of both Samsung and Apple. The point I'm making is Apple could choose to take the high road, no one is forcing their hand, nor will Apple suffer.

    Apple's track record is too well established, just witness their overwhelming success.

    There is simply no reason, contrary to what some may believe, for Apple to add yet another law suit to the long list they've originated.

    Apple could have chosen to be a world class leader with a great positive aire of confidence, not fear and paranoia.

    It's no secret that Samsung and others run a rough and tumble business in their region.

    Finally, its my preference to choose the products that suit my needs no matter who builds them.

    We live in a global economy without the luxury of choosing the country of manufacturer. While it could be argued "just don't buy from them". We all know that isn't going to hurt a huge company one bit.





    homemade thank you card ideas. make a birthday card. When you
  • make a birthday card. When you



  • appleguy
    Sep 4, 08:23 PM
    People have said that a media device that will bing the iPod to the home TV.
    but isnt this what the Stereo Connection Kit with Universal Dock and Remote.
    it was the cables to connect your video ipod up to your TV.





    homemade thank you card ideas. Thank you for taking a look!
  • Thank you for taking a look!



  • muncyweb
    Mar 23, 06:34 PM
    in the us you are a criminal by default

    Agreed. Most people don't even know that as U.S. citizens they are not a party to the Bill of Rights. The only right of a U.S. citizen is the right to live here. They took care of that over 140 years ago.





    homemade thank you card ideas. Wedding Card Making Ideas
  • Wedding Card Making Ideas



  • wolfie37
    Apr 20, 11:05 AM
    Actually this could be just as bad. Imagine a issue comes up and you need to prove that you were (or were not) somewhere and your phone conflicts with the facts. The government now has data that you need to clarify or explain.

    FWIW
    DLM

    No it's not, it's a complete non-issue. As you said, correctly, my phone would be conflicting with the FACTS. This is a whole load of nonsense privacy wise, lets face it every mobile operator has a log of where your mobile last communicated with one of their towers, always has been. Because your mobile phone is somewhere doesn't mean that YOU are there.

    People really do get so paranoid about these things. There are many many ways your personal movements are recorded, credit/debit card transactions cctv, check ins at airports, hotels, telephone calls and text messages you send. This is nothing extraordinary or of any concern, in fact completely the opposite as everyone should always be able to justify why they are at a certain place at a certain time.

    The only ones ho need to worry are those that are up to no good....





    homemade thank you card ideas. Free Homemade Chocolate
  • Free Homemade Chocolate



  • Cougarcat
    Apr 30, 03:14 PM
    You are also stuck in current times. Physical media will be dead by then, everything is going to be cloud based, there will be no such thing as a physical copy of movies any more :)

    The bottleneck is internet speed. Until the world has South Korean-esque internet speeds, physical media isn't going anywhere.





    homemade thank you card ideas. thank-you letter
  • thank-you letter



  • AppleHater
    Apr 20, 12:43 AM
    Please come to Korea. Samsung have been doing this illegally for years, often suing the small person to popperdom. No big corporation is good, but when you attach massive corps under the umbrella of a conglomerate, you combine all of that evil into one massive black hole.

    At least Apple try to get to the bottom of suicides and deaths at their factories; at least they have only one core business to protect ruthlessly. Samsung (indeed, the biggest copycat I've seen) are huge pirates (selling fake DVD's/CD's in their grocery stores; rebadging Mercedes, Nissan, etc., cars for their own line; buying out large portions of most newspapers here). Apple's rise to the top has been fettered with bad, but not outright illegal bad to the extent Samsung's has.

    Now we have bad planting a peck on evil.

    You're making some impressive allegation. Quite a conspiracy theory that is. Speaking of your buying up Apple comment, Samsung being able to buy Canada sounds pretty amusing and cute as well.





    homemade thank you card ideas. Homemade Gifts Made Easy
  • Homemade Gifts Made Easy



  • mambodancer
    Aug 24, 10:44 AM
    Sorry folks, but you act as if the Patent office was some kind of arbiter for what makes sense. It's not. The US patent office has granted patents for all kinds of nonsense: perpetual motion machines, exercise equipment of dubious value, healthcare devices that certainly don't work and...the peanut butter and jelly sandwich and toast (patent #6,080,436)!

    The PB&J patent was finally rejected. Here's a link to the story.

    http://patentlaw.typepad.com/patent/2005/04/children_rejoic.html

    Bottom line is that patents are in no way any indication of a first, new, original, worthwhile, creative idea at all. It is simply a method of establishing some kind of legal protection and as such is probably outdated as a tool or should be.





    homemade thank you card ideas. wedding thank you card ideas.
  • wedding thank you card ideas.



  • caity13cait
    Sep 19, 03:09 PM
    Didn't Steve say in his keynote how long it would be until Europe got movies? I could have sworn it was October.





    homemade thank you card ideas. Explore few ideas and pictures
  • Explore few ideas and pictures



  • BJNY
    Oct 12, 01:32 PM
    Check out DeaPeaJay's mockup at AppleInsider. Me want.
    http://www.exit42design.com/stuffDirectory/redNano.jpg





    homemade thank you card ideas. Ideas for Making Cards
  • Ideas for Making Cards



  • aricher
    Oct 12, 12:58 PM
    Oh Bono...

    http://www.u2station.com/images/images/oprah_06.jpg

    I hope he sterilized that cheek with a blowtorch after the show. Whatever, at least he's a whore for good causes.





    homemade thank you card ideas. Thank you!
  • Thank you!



  • aristotle
    Nov 13, 05:08 PM
    So I guess this puts every iPhone VNC client in violation of Apple's terms as it would be displaying Apple copyrighted images...

    I'm on RA's side on this one!
    No, VNC displaying the entire screen from the computer and Apple has a built in VNC server in their OS. This is a matter of taking the icon images themselves and using them for another purpose in a client/server application rather than in an app running on the mac itself. It is a clear case of copyright infringement. RA could have avoided all of this by simply providing their own licensed icons.

    @guet: You should read what you wrote. You are proving yourself wrong with your own points. They are licensed for use on a mac, not for distribution to a client machine be it an iphone, Blackberry or Android.





    homemade thank you card ideas. Thank you homemade card
  • Thank you homemade card



  • Analog Kid
    Apr 20, 01:15 PM
    Wow, this is really, really bad. I've no idea how any company would think this was acceptable. There's no way this was simply an oversight.

    Absolutely unacceptable.





    homemade thank you card ideas. Homemade card
  • Homemade card



  • doodosh
    Sep 12, 07:39 PM
    I was really curious if the 5.5 G iPod has the same back finish as the U2 special edition. That would make things a lot better imo





    homemade thank you card ideas. If you thought you#39;d heard the
  • If you thought you#39;d heard the



  • jdechko
    Jul 14, 09:22 AM
    Woohoo! 3GHz here we come. As was mentioned before, though, a mid-sized tower priced at the iMac level (but upgradable) would be the final logical step in the Apple product line. That would leave Woodcrest to the high end MacPro with its quad configuration.





    homemade thank you card ideas. Here#39;s a simple Thank You card
  • Here#39;s a simple Thank You card



  • iStudentUK
    Apr 18, 12:04 PM
    Depends where you work. My job, I get 10 holiday days, and 20 vacation/sick leave days. But at former jobs, I got no paid time off.

    That's incredible! How can that be the case? Here it is 28 days paid days off if you work a normal 5 day week.





    homemade thank you card ideas. Card making is really a lovely
  • Card making is really a lovely



  • jafd
    Apr 25, 02:48 PM
    (see back lit keyboard in current MBA)

    And replace backlight with Braille print? Cool, it would save some battery juice at night. By the way, I don't look at the keyboard when typing. Are you?





    wywern209
    Apr 30, 05:21 PM
    You are also stuck in current times. Physical media will be dead by then, everything is going to be cloud based, there will be no such thing as a physical copy of movies any more :)

    tell that to the majority of the people in the world who struggle to stream a SD youtube video because internet speeds aren't up to snuff yet. we simply don't have the infrastructure for it yet.





    amols
    Sep 5, 02:06 PM
    Also, $10-15 for a d/l movies is a ripoff. Unless they are going to do HD quality movies at $15, DVDs will remain a much better value.

    I agree. I'd rather buy it off Walmart for that price and convert it to iPod format, PSP format and what not. Afterall, I won't be limited to play it on 'n' number of players. Steve was right when he said few years back that movie downloads does not work. Off course, any new addition to the store will not hurt.





    needthephone
    Sep 27, 07:13 AM
    I thought 3G was the coming thing? I am on 3 in OZ and now Vodaphone, Telstra and Optus have all gone 3G- GSM seems a bit old hat doesn't it?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3g
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_System_for_Mobile_Communications


    Also comapnies like 3 are trying to compete by offering downloadable songs as a part of their service how will apple deal with this - surely comapnies like 3 won't offer apple phones??

    No offence to the US (after all you give us apple , MS, Google ) but whenever I go there I am taken aback at how dated the "cell" (as they still call them there) phone networks are over there compared to Europe or even OZ





    BJNY
    Oct 12, 02:15 PM
    No, not like that at all. That one hurts my eyes. I mean there's one on there that's like the one I commented on, but same color clickwheel. Like this:

    http://www.exit42design.com/stuffDirectory/redNanoClickwheel.jpg

    Me want.





    notjustjay
    Sep 19, 02:15 PM
    Now they just need to work on a little region of the world called... oh... everywhere outside the United States.

    I do happen to have an account on the US iTunes store, and I availed myself last night of the free download of "Lost". While it wasn't a movie, it was still almost a gig (1.5 hours of video I suppose) and probably similar in size and quality to a movie.

    On my DSL connection, it took about 7 hours. I let it go overnight.

    Not quite the 30 minutes that Steve promised. :P

    I am, however, starting to see why they allowed a sneak preview of iTV. Look how many of us are saying "I can't wait for iTV!" now that we've had some time to experiment with iTunes movie downloads!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment